Petition for the Prime Minister to call a general election b

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 18, 2012 8:29 pm » by Malogg

Petition for the Prime Minister to call a general election before the close of 2012

Responsible department: Cabinet Office

The signatories of this petition believe that the current UK government does not, has not, and will not enjoy majority support of the British population. We call upon David Cameron to call a general election before the end of 2012, and stand or fall by the actions his government have taken and supported.

This is for UK Members

lol spam the sh1t out of this at your own will aahahaha :lol:

https://submissions.epetitions.direct.g ... ions/37144
Image :flop:

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 18, 2012 8:40 pm » by ZetaRediculous

And holding a general election will do what exactly?

Change round the figure heads.... that's about it. Nothing else will change.

It's not Like the Labour Party truely has anything to offer, execpt spending our way out of debt.. which wont work either, and smeggy Cleggy still hasn't bothered to get out his microscope and look for his balls yet, because he's been riding high on the power trip given to him by his Besht Mate Dave...

Nah, I think I'll take a pass on that :twisted:
“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
― Terry Pratchett

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 18, 2012 8:43 pm » by Perronick

ZetaRediculous wrote:And holding a general election will do what exactly?

Change round the figure heads.... that's about it. Nothing else will change.

It's not Like the Labour Party truely has anything to offer, execpt spending our way out of debt.. which wont work either, and smeggy Cleggy still hasn't bothered to get out his microscope and look for his balls yet, because he's been riding high on the power trip given to him by his Besht Mate Dave...

Nah, I think I'll take a pass on that :twisted:

What else do you have to do? post on DTV? Do it, mang, just for the sake of fucking Cameron + Clegg + Osborne up.