Petraeus Resignation Predicted Oct 26th (short vid)

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 16, 2012 3:06 am » by Emeraldtruth

Upload to Disclose.tv

" Beck went on the record on October 26, 2012 that he believed that General Petraeus would
become the Administration of ObamaNation's "Fall Guy", over the stand down orders for U.S.
Military forces not to come to the aid of the Embassy's Staff that the White House gave as the
raid unfolded on September 11, 2012".

Master Conspirator

PostFri Nov 16, 2012 3:16 am » by *WillEase*

Every dog has his day, this one is for Glenn apparently.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 16, 2012 3:21 am » by Muchtyman

Beck and his Zionist puppet masters have done done an excellent job to distract the inquisitive from the real truth .

Obama and the CIA ( General Petraeus ) Fucked Up .

For anybody that gives a toss .

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/50586

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 16, 2012 3:49 am » by Emeraldtruth

Read that article muchty. It put together alot of pieces.Thanks for the link.

However I have a criticism. It failed to mention in any sense the politics revolving around Petraeus'
resignation. Whether it relates to benghazi or not, the article didn't approach. That was disappointing.

I got the impression from your response that you believe Petraeus was involved in that debacle,
in a negative sense. I am currently firmly in disagreement with that. I think he was sacrificed to
protect the actual guilty individuals and/or group.

Do you really think he was guilty of more than an affair?
Perhaps he was going to whistleblow so they done a character assassination?
I find that the likeliest.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 16, 2012 12:43 pm » by Muchtyman

Emeraldtruth wrote:Read that article muchty. It put together alot of pieces.Thanks for the link.

However I have a criticism. It failed to mention in any sense the politics revolving around Petraeus'
resignation. Whether it relates to benghazi or not, the article didn't approach. That was disappointing.

I got the impression from your response that you believe Petraeus was involved in that debacle,
in a negative sense. I am currently firmly in disagreement with that. I think he was sacrificed to
protect the actual guilty individuals and/or group.

Do you really think he was guilty of more than an affair?
Perhaps he was going to whistleblow so they done a character assassination?
I find that the likeliest.

The link leads to a very well written article which is now dated by a few weeks and so did not mention Petraeus for that reason .
I have no reason to disbelieve that he (Petraeus) is just another sacrifice just as you inferred .

Just like A Jones , Beck gives out 95% truth always slewed in the favour of the Israeli state .

If you have the time , listen to this show , it'll explain a lot .

Episode #269 – Epic Battle Between Alex Jones & Glenn Beck Over Agenda 21 Advertisement

In the second hour Pete covers the controversy brewing between Alex Jones and Glen Beck citing they are both using their positions in the media to mind plug their listeners. It is the ultimate betrayal of those who depend on these two men for their news.

Beck is being used to drip feed a truth , in this case foreknowledge of Petraeus's actions , before anybody else knew of it , now everyone trusts him .

Be very careful of this loon .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B8E7iiU ... r_embedded

........................... :flop: