Petraeus Resigns as Questions Remains About Benghazi

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 10:01 am » by *WillEase*

Published on Nov 11, 2012 by The Trumpet Daily

FBI agents are furious that the decision to remove Gen. Petraeus was delayed until after the U.S. presidential election. Many others are also wondering why the resignation happened just one week before Petraeus was scheduled to testify before Congress about the Benghazi cover-up.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 4:34 pm » by Rydher

Friday, Oct 26, 2012
Glenn Beck wrote:Who have they tried to sell down the river every step of the way? The intelligence,” Glenn said. “You watch. Petraeus is going to be the fall guy. They’re going to have him step down. They’re going to point all fingers to him."

http://www.glennbeck.com/2012/10/26/prediction-who-will-take-the-fall-for-libya/

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 7:02 pm » by *WillEase*

Rydher wrote:Friday, Oct 26, 2012
Glenn Beck wrote:Who have they tried to sell down the river every step of the way? The intelligence,” Glenn said. “You watch. Petraeus is going to be the fall guy. They’re going to have him step down. They’re going to point all fingers to him."

http://www.glennbeck.com/2012/10/26/prediction-who-will-take-the-fall-for-libya/

Ouch...good find!

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 1:30 am » by *WillEase*

This is all over the news, don't hold your breath for the truth to come out anytime real soon.

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 1:35 am » by The57ironman

.....the current administration put him down (when bush was in office)...something like that , anyway

....they just used him as a pawn of some sort...

....you can't tell me the fbi didn't know what was going on....her husband knew ffs...

:mrcool:

Canubis wrote:when u die i will be famous..our time then wil dule...EPIC it

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 1:40 am » by Rydher

The57ironman wrote:you can't tell me the fbi didn't know what was going on....her husband knew ffs

Of course the FBI knew. Rush couldn't of said it any better today.

Let's say that one of your girlfriends is really harassing you in e-mail and you call the FBI and you say, "Hi, I am Bo Snerdley, and I'm being harassed by a bunch of --" do you think the FBI would drop anything to investigate your problem? They would tell you to take a hike and ratchet up your spam filter and not bother 'em anymore. But a woman calls the FBI and says she's being harassed by somebody. They don't know it's Petraeus. I mean, at that point they don't know it's Petraeus. They stop everything, and they start investigating the e-mails of the woman sending the threatening stuff, and then at first they think that Petraeus' e-mail has been hacked. Then they realize, talking about stuff going on under the desk, that Petraeus is having an affair. But I don't know how you get the FBI to stop what they're doing and investigate somebody harassing you in the e-mail.

My point here is she's not a ranking military. She's a socialite. She calls the FBI, says she's being harassed by somebody in e-mail, "I need you to investigate." And they do!

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 1:46 am » by *WillEase*

Rydher wrote:
The57ironman wrote:you can't tell me the fbi didn't know what was going on....her husband knew ffs

Of course the FBI knew. Rush couldn't of said it any better today.

Let's say that one of your girlfriends is really harassing you in e-mail and you call the FBI and you say, "Hi, I am Bo Snerdley, and I'm being harassed by a bunch of --" do you think the FBI would drop anything to investigate your problem? They would tell you to take a hike and ratchet up your spam filter and not bother 'em anymore. But a woman calls the FBI and says she's being harassed by somebody. They don't know it's Petraeus. I mean, at that point they don't know it's Petraeus. They stop everything, and they start investigating the e-mails of the woman sending the threatening stuff, and then at first they think that Petraeus' e-mail has been hacked. Then they realize, talking about stuff going on under the desk, that Petraeus is having an affair. But I don't know how you get the FBI to stop what they're doing and investigate somebody harassing you in the e-mail.

My point here is she's not a ranking military. She's a socialite. She calls the FBI, says she's being harassed by somebody in e-mail, "I need you to investigate." And they do!

Lol...good point.

Initiate

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 1:49 am » by Ishumble

Petraeus should have kept his pants zipped,now they are reporting the mistress had access to classified information.

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 1:56 am » by The57ironman

......they knew wtf was going on and figured there'd be an opportunity to ''not let a good crisis go to waste''

Image..<--(petraeus in green)

Canubis wrote:when u die i will be famous..our time then wil dule...EPIC it

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 3:11 am » by Cia212

Good finds Rydher. Glad you're back.

Next