Phantoms in the sky: Triple sun shines in China

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 02, 2013 10:05 pm » by Evildweeb

Phantoms in the sky: Triple sun shines in China

Upload to Disclose.tv

RT

Published on Nov 2, 2013

A rare celestial illusion of "triple suns" occurred in the sky over Chifeng, in northern China's Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region on Friday morning. The sun, accompanied by two smaller twins, suddenly popped up in the sky, and the triple suns appeared surrounded by arched rainbow-like halos. The illusion is actually deemed a legitimate astronomical phenomenon, also known as a "phantom sun" or "ice halo." It only appears when ice crystals create high clouds in the air around 6,000 meters above ground, and produce reflected sunlight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4q2vDA5ZZk

:headscratch:

Living south of Kansas and north of Texas pretty much puts me in the middle of fu(king nowhere.

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 02, 2013 10:29 pm » by The57ironman

...elenin...? :peep:

what a beauty...

:cheers:

....and you can shove your statist beliefs up your a**

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 03, 2013 3:31 pm » by RATRODROB

Now that's weird, :shock:

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 03, 2013 3:59 pm » by Rich316

Nah.. They're filming from behind windows, it was a reflection from the glass imo. check out the anomaly at the 10 second mark at bottom of screen. It's colour fringing which can happen when you put more glass infront of optics, in this case, a window. Same thing in the next scene too just a different shape.

Actually the first clip that shows the '3 suns' is repeated at the 22-30 second mark - same clip showing '3 suns' The rest of the clips could be anything and none of them show 3 suns at all. have a look.

And the 2 chinese ladies with the phone camera, that could be anything, they certainly were not pointing their phone to the sky.. well maybe it was later afternoon.. Either way, that would be easy to add in.

I think this one's a fake or at least they aren't aware of what they're looking at.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 03, 2013 7:51 pm » by kentrb

Rich316 wrote:Nah.. They're filming from behind windows, it was a reflection from the glass imo. check out the anomaly at the 10 second mark at bottom of screen. It's colour fringing which can happen when you put more glass infront of optics, in this case, a window. Same thing in the next scene too just a different shape.

Actually the first clip that shows the '3 suns' is repeated at the 22-30 second mark - same clip showing '3 suns' The rest of the clips could be anything and none of them show 3 suns at all. have a look.

And the 2 chinese ladies with the phone camera, that could be anything, they certainly were not pointing their phone to the sky.. well maybe it was later afternoon.. Either way, that would be easy to add in.

I think this one's a fake or at least they aren't aware of what they're looking at.

its a real phenomena rich,i've filmed it a few times here with out windows in the way,many times,lol

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 03, 2013 9:19 pm » by Germanpils

we get this effect here when massive chemtrails were sprayed. some call them sundogs
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Writer

PostSun Nov 03, 2013 10:17 pm » by Zamolxis

These are my photos taken Dec. 28, 2012 in Whitby, Canada around 10:30 AM.

The last one is put together to show the whole beauty of that spectacle.

Enjoy!
z.

https://picasaweb.google.com/102406882605946058605/Dec282012#

P.S. I don't know how to post the photos directly in this reply... :yell:

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 03, 2013 11:23 pm » by kentrb

this is a few of the ones i've seen around here

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 03, 2013 11:38 pm » by The57ironman

......... :pray:

kentrb wrote:this is a few of the ones i've seen around here

Upload to Disclose.tv

....and you can shove your statist beliefs up your a**

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 04, 2013 12:38 am » by Rich316

kentrb wrote:
Rich316 wrote:Nah.. They're filming from behind windows, it was a reflection from the glass imo. check out the anomaly at the 10 second mark at bottom of screen. It's colour fringing which can happen when you put more glass infront of optics, in this case, a window. Same thing in the next scene too just a different shape.

its a real phenomena rich,i've filmed it a few times here with out windows in the way,many times,lol

Upload to Disclose.tv

That's not 3 suns, it's different clouds being illuminated by the sun. I've seen this myself and sure it's a little odd but it's not 3 suns. We have 1 sun and that's it. If there were more we'd certainly know about it.

Next