Philosophical knowledge of inner space

Initiate

PostFri Mar 11, 2011 8:49 am » by Funkmasterflash

Hello once again DTV`ers

Philosophical knowledge of inner space

A strange subject yet the foundation of my work in many fields that led me to many conclusions,some of which i had posted on DTV.
A few things happened and i had to stop posting,had time to think and leave things to die down.Best to post like this without name dropping etc.In this way i can get the point across so its all good.
Ill now communicate via video format,its easy for people to follow and its orderly + no post after post from me,that becomes a mess of infomation.
My original posts on the Antilla building included the apparently planned portuguese economic crash as displayed in that buildings strange architecture.I will return to complete that thread but with a video and not more posts

Best i begin with the background as we discover some interesting things about the world we live in

This thread is the discussion of what is real and what are the teachings of the mystery schools at its deepest levels that connect to our sciences

Here we begin with the philosophical notion of hyper holographic,multi-dimensional,zero point mass.I expect this will require several parts,i have added 7 videos to complete part one,i will post part two when its ready.In this series i hope to pass on my point of view and deliver the funk.

Had some issues getting this to DTV videos so had to dump the files in youtube and present them here,that worked.Ill get this and the upcoming additions of this series onto DTV very soon

There is material used here that is not my own but it is intended for educational use only and i thank those involved for their efforts in helping me with this point of view.There are also notes of mine injected into the series.

Thanks to everyone in DTV who gave me a warm welcome in my opening posts,hope you enjoy this first part of my philosophical points on the ancient mystery school teachings and our current knowledge today.A small note to Pindz,this does include infomation regarding human transmutation or shapeshifting but this is in a philosophical / scientific way,yet i think you and many others may find it interesting

Please note this is philosophy,its not a science and im not advertising some sort of devil worship nor preaching to people about quantum science or things to that effect,many of you have a good grasp of such subjects.This is the discussion of what is possible as well as discover the connections of ancient knowledge to what we know today.Its a journey of the mind and i hope you enjoy it.

Prepare yourselfs
peace :)

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostFri Mar 11, 2011 7:24 pm » by Funkmasterflash

Part two will be ready in a day or so,many points raised in that part.
In that time maybe some of you wish to add some philosophical thoughts to this subject,i would find it informative and it would help expand the realms of possibility within

note,subjects such as gravity,infomation and so on will be further examined in later parts

Peace :)

Initiate

PostFri Mar 11, 2011 7:37 pm » by Sevenofnine

My sort of thoughts,hehe, the thinkers will love this,right im off for a dmt trip.peace
Although no trees were harmed during the creation of this post, a large number of electrons were greatly inconvenienced.

Initiate

PostSun Mar 13, 2011 8:52 am » by Funkmasterflash

In this video we uncover the alchemical aspects of the mystery schools

It begins with Will Smith talking about...alchemy,strange but true.It then moves on to the main part of the video.

The next vid will be up on this thread in a little while

peace

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSun Mar 13, 2011 11:30 pm » by Funkmasterflash

Continuation of alchemy part one,this further explains the history of alchemy,its not all about transmutating metal

Upload to Disclose.tv

Next few parts coming soon

peace

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 13, 2011 11:34 pm » by Redwoodrick

Looks interesting :flop: I am too hung over today and tomorrow isn't gonna be any better (blame it on Patty)..but as soon as my brain cells regenerate I will be looking into what you have to say
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 14, 2011 12:17 am » by Tertiusgaudens

Funk,

I have thought all day long.

Write a book, go, it`s time now.

Write a book and publish it....
Hope is the thing with feathers...
Emily Dickinson

Initiate

PostMon Mar 14, 2011 12:55 am » by Funkmasterflash

Looks interesting I am too hung over today and tomorrow isn't gonna be any better (blame it on Patty)..but as soon as my brain cells regenerate I will be looking into what you have to say

Thank you,im glad you enjoy it :)

Funk,

I have thought all day long.

Write a book, go, it`s time now.

Write a book and publish it....

I think you are right,i cannot get this all out in posts on a website,so much to give.I had an insight while in deep thought,it struck me,all things became one in my mind,a powerful experience.

You are correct,this requires a book,i must explain the nature of qauntum reality in full and for posterity so many people can have access to it.This may take a few months to write but i have it all prepared in my mind.

I will begin,thank you for advising me my friend.stay in touch :)

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 14, 2011 4:15 am » by Lucidlemondrop

I enjoy watching all the video's that you have been so kind to share with us here. I still have a couple more to finish this evening.

Writing a book is an excellent idea, but in the meantime I hope you continue to post information here. I have a room full of books, but learning isn't the same in that form as interactive presentation.

Thanks................ :sunny:
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 14, 2011 8:41 am » by Lucidlemondrop

All videos are working fine except for Part 5 and it shows as private.
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Next