Philosophy

Super Moderator

PostSat May 15, 2010 1:33 am » by TheDuck

www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostSat May 15, 2010 2:16 am » by Tertiusgaudens

With a smile on my face I came home couple minutes ago, it's raining all about (I'm so badly waiting for the Sun), and I saw your post... Excellent, Mr duck, excellent... This is some substantial master work...
Hope is the thing with feathers...
Emily Dickinson

Super Moderator

PostSat May 15, 2010 2:23 am » by TheDuck

tertiusgaudens wrote:With a smile on my face I came home couple minutes ago, it's raining all about (I'm so badly waiting for the Sun), and I saw your post... Excellent, Mr duck, excellent... This is some substantial master work...

Why thank you kind sir, and on that note I bid you good night.

Conspirator

PostSat May 15, 2010 6:55 am » by Mediasorcerer

now you listen here "DUCK" if your serious about philosophy check hermetic philosophy,http://www.kybalion.org/kybalion.asp?chapter=II#top
go to this website buddy and study hard,it will change your world,
kind regards david,[ms]
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Super Moderator

PostSat May 15, 2010 2:23 pm » by TheDuck

mediasorcerer wrote:now you listen here "DUCK" if your serious about philosophy check hermetic philosophy,http://www.kybalion.org/kybalion.asp?chapter=II#top
go to this website buddy and study hard,it will change your world,
kind regards david,[ms]

Calm down Sorcerer lol

Yeh have bookmarked that looks good, have read most of those quotes before, I put this up to archive for myself and for everyone else, I love philosophy but I'm trying to only concentrate on stuff that's relevant to me, am trying not to overload my brain like I have been doing for years.

I need to focus on anything that empowers/motivates/enlightens me etc... in my Poker game, am trying to concentrate 95% of my efforts on that, I could spend years on everything else if not you see.

Everyone does things differently and I try to play cards from a philosophical point of view, with all the regular mathematics and pot odds/implied odds etc aswell...

Half of the battle is controlling your own mind, sometimes must deviate from the abc techniques this is what sets apart the best from the rest.

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

That's from the poem Invictus, quite philosophical to me, things like that reinvigorate my motivational energy.

If I start studying all sorts of different topics in depth then I can feel my energy's draining.

95% on Poker man :flop:

Discipline my friend.

Previous