Photo anomalies -- Taken 11/05/10

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 6:47 pm » by Poooooot

lol, I didn't do it myself. What would be the point of that?

in both angles of the orbs, the photos are different, but the orbs are almost exactly the same. they didn't move at all, which speaks of them coming from a solitary light source

Yeah, could be my kid's light in my son's room, which was behind me. I have no idea. That's why I posted. Because you all are good at figuring this stuff out.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 6:50 pm » by Poooooot

Oh, and the light was on in the hallway in all 4 pictures. Same with the light in my kid's room.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 6:53 pm » by Otomon

Oh so discussing ethical issues is not allowed,but letting some attention whore run around the site posting garbage threads like this that none cares about is okay?

What the fuck is going on man?

why dont you ask why science today hides the fact that GAMMA RAYS knock out our OZONE.

I see evidence of the science temple priests being in bed with the religious wackos.
both are hiding facts about GRB and their ability to harm the OZONE, and their role in global warming/dimming/cooling?

GRBs are the *cosmic smoking gun* that exposes the RUSE.
They want to TAX folks because of exploding STARS?

YES of course.
>>>Copenhagen bullshit going down in DENMARK, courtesy of the mythical tribe of DAN, is the author of this carbon credit nonsense?

:top: Thus there will be taxation on all future generations till STARS stop going supernova? :bang;

namaste
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 7:20 pm » by Poooooot

What is so "garbage" about it? I was being genuine. There was a logical explanation (most likely), but I honestly had no idea what they were.
Matthew 7

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 7:21 pm » by Otomon

poooooot wrote:What is so bullshit about it? I was being genuine. There was a logical explanation (most likely), but I honestly had no idea what they were.

I see,well I understand where you are coming from... spending too much time reading about that stuff does make you paranoid mr pot.

Oh also somking pot+reading conspiracies = not good.

Try to take it easy,you are losing your mind sir.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Writer

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 7:27 pm » by Simbad75

poooooot wrote:What is so "garbage" about it? I was being genuine. There was a logical explanation (most likely), but I honestly had no idea what they were.

with digital cameras and phones of today they do seem to pick up anomalies not seen with the naked eye whether or not its a image distortion or a true anomaly . ive had a few myself b4 check out my pic of strange stars its in the photo section i also use it as my avatar check it out :look:

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 7:34 pm » by Poooooot

simbad75 wrote:
poooooot wrote:What is so "garbage" about it? I was being genuine. There was a logical explanation (most likely), but I honestly had no idea what they were.

with digital cameras and phones of today they do seem to pick up anomalies not seen with the naked eye whether or not its a image distortion or a true anomaly . ive had a few myself b4 check out my pic of strange stars its in the photo section i also use it as my avatar check it out :look:

I will! Thanks :)
Matthew 7

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 7:47 pm » by Aardvaaks

I am concerned at the chemicals being used by hairdressers today :shock:
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Writer

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 7:50 pm » by Simbad75

poooooot wrote:
simbad75 wrote:

I will! Thanks :)

on my original photo the anomaly came out in the bottom right-hand side so it couldnt be camera blur it was taken in the maldives 1 night whilst on holiday las year

Previous