Photo: Egyptian rioters were wearing Guy Fawkes masks

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 12, 2012 11:09 pm » by Evildweeb

.....oh boy, here we go.............

Photo: Egyptian rioters were wearing Guy Fawkes masks
September 12, 2012

Egyptian protesters wearing Guy Fawkes masks pose for a photo during a protest in Cairo, Egypt, Tuesday, Sept. 11, 2012. (AP Photo/Nasser Nasser)

Egyptian rioters yesterday were photographed wearing Guy Fawkes masks next to graffiti on a wall of the U.S. embassy during a protest in Cairo, Egypt

The rioters climbed the walls of the U.S. embassy in Cairo and tore up the American Flag, replacing it with a black al Qaeda flag.

STORY @ WASHINGTON EXAMINER

http://washingtonexaminer.com/photo-egy ... FD3fqNhK8K
Living south of Kansas and north of Texas pretty much puts me in the middle of fu(king nowhere.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 12, 2012 11:56 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

I think that the mask has become synonymous with Anybody who just wants to remain ANONYMOUS..

Is ANONYMOUS now SYNONYMOUS... :D

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 13, 2012 12:07 am » by 99socks

Fatdogmendoza wrote:I think that the mask has become synonymous with Anybody who just wants to remain ANONYMOUS..

Is ANONYMOUS now SYNONYMOUS... :D

I agree.. not as stupid-looking as pantyhose. :mrgreen:
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 13, 2012 12:14 am » by Noentry

lol that mask is everywhere.

It is a statement.
They have had enough of their leaders.
Good for them.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Master Conspirator

PostThu Sep 13, 2012 12:15 am » by Lowsix

No, that statement is..that underneath it all..
The British are 100% to blame for every single problem we are currently having in the ME>

#fact
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 13, 2012 12:28 am » by Noentry

The British establishment started all the shit in the ME, that is for sure.
The American establishment have continued it and taken it to a whole new level.

But the truth is "tptb" are to blame and not the people or any one nation.
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostThu Sep 13, 2012 12:35 am » by Naranja

Evildweeb wrote:.

Egyptian rioters yesterday were photographed wearing Guy Fawkes masks next to graffiti on a wall of the U.S. embassy during a protest in Cairo, Egypt

The rioters climbed the walls of the U.S. embassy in Cairo and tore up the American Flag, replacing it with a black al Qaeda flag.

STORY @ [b]WASHINGTON EXAMINER[/b]

BAHAAAHAA!! :lol: :lol: :lol: OMFG could it be more obviously staged!?
They are insulting our intelligence with this shit.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 13, 2012 12:39 am » by Noentry

Noentry wrote:The British establishment started all the shit in the ME, that is for sure.

But the truth is "tptb" are to blame and not the people or any one nation.

Actually that is not fair. Thinking about it The British invaded more countries in the ME then America ever did. Seeing as Britain are still involved with America and NATO in the latest wars in the ME.
Last edited by Noentry on Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 13, 2012 12:42 am » by Muchtyman

Lowsix wrote:No, that statement is..that underneath it all..
The British are 100% to blame for every single problem we are currently having in the ME>

#fact

A rather sweeping statement , which is 100 % incorrect .

Our days of Empire were ended in the ME by Eisenhower after he buggered Eden during the Suez debacle .

As the very big brother in the Masonic Anglo American Empire , the US really should accept responsibility for their own fuck ups .

I suggest you start researching Truman and the Saudis .

Master Conspirator

PostThu Sep 13, 2012 1:09 am » by Lowsix

Muchtyman wrote:
Lowsix wrote:No, that statement is..that underneath it all..

#fact

A rather sweeping statement , which is 100 % incorrect .

Our days of Empire were ended in the ME by Eisenhower after he buggered Eden during the Suez debacle .

As the very big brother in the Masonic Anglo American Empire , the US really should accept responsibility for their own fuck ups .

I suggest you start researching Truman and the Saudis .

I hate to pop your bubble, but i have researched them.
You can suggest all you want..I'll be your Huckleberry...

It was the BRITISH who refused to allow iranian democratically elected Mossadegh to ask for fair payment for the THEFT of their oil fields. fact.

And when he tried to pass law nationalizing the british oil fields, they attempted to thwart him at the UN.

So when he (mosadegh) addressed the UN complaining about the British theft, he said that it was like the Lion complaining about the aggression of the lamb.

It was only when the british failed to overthrow him, they came to the US begging for help in doing so.
John Foster Dulles crafted the plan that finally got him out of power. They tricked him into leaving the coutnry and then armed the opposition. then the Shah was emplaced.

Same with Iraq..which as we all know was a British protectorate..

Did you know they still celebrate wildly their independence from the British?

So when the baathists came to power..ala Sadaam...it was viewed by the british as a a second-best way to nullify the Religious influence in the region. ie, he did exactly what the british failed to do (suppress a pan-arab alliance) wanted all along..strongarm the shia-sunni debate by force into the background so they could conduct business..ie steal iraqi oil, at a fraction of market price.

America at the time, Under Truman specifically, was ENTIRELY embracing of the arab alliances,
and were in fact, leary of Israel and britain. Bet you didnt know that. He and the entire state dept, were under the impression that the Arabs were tolerant, and fair business partners, and they wanted to foster those relationships, which yes, began our relationship with the Saudis. Had the British not soured the Arabs on dealing with the west, we would have had an ME full of ALLIEs, instead of being forced to install puppets to hold back the tide of arab resentment put into place by the Queen.

All of the American state Departments all the way up untl the administration of Carter, were visciously and privately antisemitic. And it was only when the famously Southern Baptist influence (protect Israel at all costs saith the lord) that our state departments began to favor israeli interests. Carters State department was divided right down the middle, and fought openly to the point that he didnt know who to trust. IUntil along came Brezinski, who started arming the mujahadiin even before the russian invasion of afghanistan.

I was commonly held that religious Arabs were more virulently anti communist than their secular dictators, so we decided then and there that we had to control WHO became dictators at that point. Pan arab nationalism was encouraged, communism was not.

The Balfour Declaration wasnt an American document, it was British..so theres another thorn in the side of teh world you seem to apparently wish to pass off onto the americans..

Furthermore, the British in effect encouraged (and armed) Sadaam, since he was secular, and more open to allowing British petroleum countries to come in and set up their infrastructure...in trade for undermarket oil pricing. Same with Quadaffi. It was their betrayal of him that turned him into an international demon and the bombing over Lockerbie..

Truman, HATED the way the british treated Iraq and Iran, and complained bitterly about it in his memos, calling the British Blockheads for refusing to treat the Arabs with respect. Had britian decided to allow those countries to participate in the profit sharing OF THEIR OWN OIL, we would have never had to step in to fix the fuckups in the first place. Which the British begged Dulles to do, when they failed.

All of these conflicts..all the way down the Pakistan Indian disputes are due to the British bungling of their Empire. ALL of them started with the british. #morefacts

We were fucking ISOLATIONISTS until the british started mismanaging and abusing their protectorates...

Im the wrong guy to accuse of being underinformed.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Next