Photo: Spectre Appears at Beach Outing

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 07, 2009 4:25 pm » by bugmenot

Photo: Spectre Appears at Beach Outing :ghost: :ghost:

Imagine the shock a Stevenston mum got when a photograph of her daughters appeared to have an extra person in it.

Charlene Wieringa is the latest Three Towns resident to have one of her pictures occupied by a 'ghostly' figure.

Her partner Scott Arthur took the photo on his mobile phone and it shows Courtney (12) on the right with little sister Elise (5).

Charlene said: "We were down at the beach because some friends of ours had come over with their camper van. We had a bonfire and Scott took a picture of the girls and we didn't notice anything.

"It wasn't until later when Scott was going through his phone deleting pictures that he came across it again and we thought we could see something.

"Scott thinks it's smoke from the fire but the girls and I think it looks a bit like a Scottish soldier. We'd be interested to hear what other people think."

Several people from the local area have contacted the Herald with similar pictures that feature uninvited guests in the background.

:ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: http://www.ardrossanherald.com/news/thr ... ton-beach/

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 07, 2009 6:32 pm » by Blacky

thats weird!!
could it be overexposer???
almost the same stance of the daughter so was wondering if she moved or like i said overexposer of some sorts???
any photo buffs on here????

Initiate

PostFri Aug 07, 2009 7:18 pm » by Stone069

blacky wrote:thats weird!!
almost the same stance of the daughter so was wondering if she moved or like i said overexposer of some sorts???

the pose is similar but the "spectres" right hand appears to be on its face. It could easily be a pattern in the smoke, a little to coincidental for me but could be smoke. Maybe the smoke is just showing what can not be seen normally. I have noticed there are a lot of pictures lately from all over with these type of surprise entities. I am sure you have seen the one with the grandma over looking the little girls shoulder, I believe it was posted here. If not Let me know and I will try to find it again. Pretty strange to me is that they all seem to be cell phone images. Does anyone know if it is possible for some one to hack the phone and cause these types of images. I know Phone hacks have become real popular, they can even use you camera or microphone to listen in on you even if the phone is not being used, just sitting on the table.

EDIT to add also the legs are in different positions in my view. The spectre appears to be kneeling on one knee, not squatting as the female on the right.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 07, 2009 7:25 pm » by Blacky

stone069 wrote:
blacky wrote:thats weird!!

the pose is similar but the "spectres" right hand appears to be on its face. It could easily be a pattern in the smoke, a little to coincidental for me but could be smoke. Maybe the smoke is just showing what can not be seen normally. I have noticed there are a lot of pictures lately from all over with these type of surprise entities. I am sure you have seen the one with the grandma over looking the little girls shoulder, I believe it was posted here. If not Let me know and I will try to find it again. Pretty strange to me is that they all seem to be cell phone images. Does anyone know if it is possible for some one to hack the phone and cause these types of images. I know Phone hacks have become real popular, they can even use you camera or microphone to listen in on you even if the phone is not being used, just sitting on the table.

EDIT to add also the legs are in different positions in my view. The spectre appears to be kneeling on one knee, not squatting as the female on the right.

yeah mate I know that about the legs was just wondering if it could be two pictures in one where on the first pic she was in a slightly different position??
as for that other pic your on about that was on here somewhere!
:cheers:

Initiate

PostFri Aug 07, 2009 7:48 pm » by Stone069

The double exposure would be possible if it were a film camera. I don't know if it is even possible to create a double exposure in a digital camera with out a shutter control. I have seen intentional double exposures done and the shutter is left open but lens is covered by a black cloth and then removed when the subject has moved etc, or takeing second shot with out advancing the film. I do not know enough about digitals to know if this is possible especially from a cell phone. It is probably possible with a decent digital camera, just not sure about a cell camera.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 07, 2009 10:07 pm » by Blacky

stone069 wrote:The double exposure would be possible if it were a film camera. I don't know if it is even possible to create a double exposure in a digital camera with out a shutter control. I have seen intentional double exposures done and the shutter is left open but lens is covered by a black cloth and then removed when the subject has moved etc, or takeing second shot with out advancing the film. I do not know enough about digitals to know if this is possible especially from a cell phone. It is probably possible with a decent digital camera, just not sure about a cell camera.

Cheers for your input !
thats what im trying to find out if its posible to do with a digital camera!
:cheers:

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 07, 2009 10:20 pm » by Realorfake

The spectre looks as if he wanted to jump in the picture so he scooted behind the women, rested his right elbow on her back and his left hand on his left knee.

A fairly common stance if posing in a picture, especially when others in the picture are short and one would need to get down in order to make the picture work.
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Writer

PostFri Aug 07, 2009 10:40 pm » by Wilbert

If u look at the smoke around the fire u will notice that its going off to the right,the figure is to the back of the image, this does not look like smoke , it looks like a figure bending down to pose for the picture. :peep: