Photography Thread

Initiate

PostTue Oct 08, 2013 2:08 pm » by Poppa_pygar

This one's from "Milestones" a museum near "Basing stoke West Berkshire", it's a fascinating place with the old items from yesteryear.
If you want to see anymore tell me.
PS the Horse isn't real :lol:
If you're talking behind my back, you're in a good position to kiss my ass! Image

Initiate

PostTue Oct 08, 2013 2:19 pm » by 2020

Thought i would post a photo i took last November of the Exe Estuary at sunset where i live when i was taking the dog for a walk, i took it on my HTC One V phone with an effect just to see what would come of it anyway i think it came out ok really, here you go:

:cheers:

Initiate

PostTue Oct 08, 2013 2:33 pm » by Poppa_pygar

2020 wrote:Thought i would post a photo i took last November of the Exe Estuary at sunset where i live when i was taking the dog for a walk, i took it on my HTC One V phone with an effect just to see what would come of it anyway i think it came out ok really, here you go:

A Beautiful Wintery Scene 2020. The mark of a good photo is when it installs emotions in you, and the Photo made me feel cold, and glad i'm a warm building if you get me drift? :flop: :cheers:
If you're talking behind my back, you're in a good position to kiss my ass! Image

Initiate

PostTue Oct 08, 2013 7:54 pm » by Poppa_pygar

Ahhhhh Cute dog at Southend on Sea.

And Medusa at the same, Southend on Sea. If Medusa looked like this i wouldn't mind. I could always ask her to put those things in Curlers :lol:

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 08, 2013 8:58 pm » by DarkHeart

2020 wrote:Thought i would post a photo i took last November of the Exe Estuary at sunset where i live when i was taking the dog for a walk, i took it on my HTC One V phone with an effect just to see what would come of it anyway i think it came out ok really, here you go:

That is bloody incredible for a phone !

It would make a good album cover :flop:

Writer

PostTue Oct 08, 2013 11:25 pm » by outlander-district6

Hey Pop.....you asked for these types too....

Unfortunately I don't have the originals. I just recently rescued these off an old Flickr account I had.
My sis and I are both fairly sensitive, as for feeling surroundings. She started me in to taking pics after dark, if it starts feeling "spooky" in any area.
As I had recently purchased this property, an area with a 100yr old+ corralls had been a point of attention. Often hearing things...not there....day and night. Not just by us, but by visitors as well. So, following my sis's advice, I'ld go out with the camera, and just snap pics in the direction that "felt" right. The first two periods of pic taking, netted me these two pics. I've taken hundreds since, with no similar results. But, the sounds stopped too, and we seem fairly alone here now. This is just short of a mile from "Sierra Blanca", which was later named "Liberty" new Mexico. Liberty was known for stabbings and killings.
I've yet had anyone offer any definite explanation. I'm retired and find no entertainment in hoaxing things.
These were taken around ten years ago with an inexpensive digital camera.

Very often, when I log in, I see at the top of the page....Chat (1)........JUST WHO IN THE HELL ARE THEY CHATTING WITH???? :ohno:

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 08, 2013 11:38 pm » by RATRODROB

outlander-district6 wrote:Hey Pop.....you asked for these types too....

Unfortunately I don't have the originals. I just recently rescued these off an old Flickr account I had.
My sis and I are both fairly sensitive, as for feeling surroundings. She started me in to taking pics after dark, if it starts feeling "spooky" in any area.
As I had recently purchased this property, an area with a 100yr old+ corralls had been a point of attention. Often hearing things...not there....day and night. Not just by us, but by visitors as well. So, following my sis's advice, I'ld go out with the camera, and just snap pics in the direction that "felt" right. The first two periods of pic taking, netted me these two pics. I've taken hundreds since, with no similar results. But, the sounds stopped too, and we seem fairly alone here now. This is just short of a mile from "Sierra Blanca", which was later named "Liberty" new Mexico. Liberty was known for stabbings and killings.
I've yet had anyone offer any definite explanation. I'm retired and find no entertainment in hoaxing things.

:nails: looks like random smoke with the odd orb or two chucked in, weird.

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 09, 2013 2:12 am » by mediasorcery

came out gr8, the dr and clarity are very good, especially for a mob phone, nice to see u bak yeh?

regs ms. :flop:
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Initiate

PostWed Oct 09, 2013 11:03 am » by Poppa_pygar

outlander-district6 wrote:Hey Pop.....you asked for these types too....

I've studied these photos at length, and i can't see anything sorry apart from the top photo, this: It's definitely man shaped in fact it looks like an Alien from the film of the same name. Weird,

Initiate

PostWed Oct 09, 2013 5:22 pm » by Poppa_pygar

Here are a Few Macro Shots (Close ups) for those uninitiated to world of photography.
I used my DSC Sony A 290 camera using a 0.6 macro. All took on the"Isles of Scilly" "Tresco", about 30 miles off the Cornish Coast.

PreviousNext