Photography Thread

Initiate

PostFri Oct 11, 2013 3:59 pm » by Poppa_pygar

DarkHeart wrote:Heres a sky pic, this is over very hilly terrain.

I love the Purples, and the salmon pink :flop:
If you're talking behind my back, you're in a good position to kiss my ass! Image

Initiate

PostFri Oct 11, 2013 4:14 pm » by Poppa_pygar

Here are 15 Photos that "Simbad75" asked me to post up, enjoy. There are some good ones here Sim, well done. :flop: I particularly like the tribesmen ones, and the panoramic views,
If you're talking behind my back, you're in a good position to kiss my ass! Image

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 11, 2013 4:18 pm » by Slith

Some amazing pics there. wow!

I'm in desperate need of a 6 month vacation... twice a year.

Initiate

PostFri Oct 11, 2013 4:33 pm » by Poppa_pygar

Slith wrote:Some amazing pics there. wow!

Thank Simbad75 Slith They are is, some good ones i like the Flamingos. :flop:

Writer

PostFri Oct 11, 2013 5:51 pm » by Simbad75

Poppa_pygar wrote:Here are 15 Photos that "Simbad75" asked me to post up, enjoy. There are some good ones here Sim, well done. :flop: I particularly like the tribesmen ones, and the panoramic views,

a really big than you poppa :pray: yer a true leg-end m8 but it just scratches the surface of some of my shots andd i vow to upgrade my braincells to the effect of being able to do it myself oneday and i hope there enjoyed for what they are

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 11, 2013 9:39 pm » by DarkHeart

Awesome pics Simbad, have you tried photobucket ?

Photo bucket is here, http://beta.photobucket.com clicking this will open photobucket on another "tab" so yo can click back & forth as you go.

Click on "sign up for free", then fill in the form, you can make up your date of birth etc, I always make one up on such forms, but make sure it doesn't make you under 18 !

Slide the blue arrow over with your mouse & click on "sign up"

Click "no thanks" on the pop up box that appears.

At the top of the page there are several options, click on "upload" next to the green arrow.

Click on "browse files" in the center of the screen, a box will appear of your computers files etc, click on "images" on the left (on "windows")

Your photo albums will appear, click on the one you want to open, then click on the photo, you can do several at once by holding down the Ctrl button, but if you have a poor internet connection do one at a time.

There are then several options, you can just go straight to your "library" & skip it all, you don't need to name your pics either.

Its got an edit feature & you just need to change the size, the first figure needs to be 750 and then it works a treat. (otherwise its too big for DTV)

In your library click on the pic you want to post, on the right when it comes up (give it time its quite slow on there !) you will see a bunch of "image links", the one you want is the "IMG code" at the bottom, LEFT click on it & it will be copied automatically (it will say "copied")

Then on here just "right click" & "paste" (you don't need to use the image icon on here )

Initiate

PostSat Oct 12, 2013 9:29 am » by Poppa_pygar

That's good advise from Darkheart, bit lengthy though. No offense mate :flop: .

In my opinion that's what stumps a lot of posters that want to post their Photos up, if you are a
Technophobe your buggered with the procedure to post a photo.

It took a few days before i got the hang of it, but once you have got it, it's plain sailing, and comes automatically. There is no easy way to explain it to technophobes, it's trial, and error but i hope it doesn't stop you from trying. :cheers:

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 12, 2013 11:40 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Great pics Simbad...

I particularly like the fact that you have a different LFC top for each occasion.. :alien51: (being an LFC fan myself)

:cheers:

Initiate

PostSat Oct 12, 2013 8:38 pm » by Poppa_pygar

Initiate

PostSun Oct 13, 2013 9:49 am » by Poppa_pygar

Here is a Fiery red sunset from my apartment i snapped yesterday on Saturday. The thing is with sunsets like that you have to be quick to capture them.
As i keep my camera at the side of me for just such eventualities as that i captured it.
Take a moment just to appreciate the colours, enjoy.

PreviousNext