Photos: Alien Entity - Alien Home Invasion Update

Writer

PostTue Nov 03, 2009 11:59 pm » by Medieval

http://naturalplane.blogspot.com/2009/11/update-alien-entity-images-evidence.html

The images are, in my opinion, some of the finest evidence to date. These images were captured with a digital camera in David's bedroom. The entities have been determined to be non-human...though, we are convinced that human and possibly animal spirits are an important part of this case. That evidence will be presented in the context of our investigation.

Initiate

PostWed Nov 04, 2009 5:39 am » by Nervousnjerky

Is it me? Or was there a dude under somekind of mesqueto netting shinning a flash light around the room and into some mirror's, of wich some were angled. All out of focus. I swear at one point I saw his shadow as he adjusted the focus. :clapper:
Did I miss somthing?
P.S. nice job finding the video. :flop:
Perspective is everything.
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=50236871

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 12, 2010 1:49 pm » by Telos61

after all the bullshit that I have seen on YOU TUBE... I cannot support any socalled UFO evidence that they show. I am disgusted with YOU TUBE......

this can be flash lights... they can be head lights on cars passing by.....

the only evidence that I have that is a definite to me are the ones that I experienced and witnessed myself.... I know that I did not fake them because i would not want to fake myself......

we can only go by what WE experience and not what other people experience....

I have seen a grey in my bedroom many times... there was one that was expiecally just absolutely fantastic and I know what I saw.......... there is no doubt in my mind because "I experienced it".. we have to rely on our own experiences NOT YOU TUBE.....

secondly,, if these greys are so advanced.. would they not know that a video camera is in the room?

"I TOLD MY YOGI ONCE HOW GRATEFUL I AM FOR TEACHING ME THE WISDOM OF LIFE AND HE REPLIED - IT IS I WHO SHOULD BE GRATEFUL TO YOU, IF YOU WERE NOT LOOKING AT ME I WOULD NOT EXIST"

YOGANANDA

Writer

PostWed Dec 14, 2011 4:59 am » by Fairymama

I don't know if any of you have ever watched Fact or Faked. I find it to be a very thorough and fair investigative show on the paranormal. They did an episode on this very subject and tried to re-create what was filmed. Watch this and let me know what you think. I think they did a very thorough job.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBqCryrTmGU

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 14, 2011 5:04 am » by Troll2rocks

You have to seriously respect the shit out of someone who produces research of this quality, oh and attention to detail is fucking "mwah", thank you for the updates as they come in. You should sit up and listen to someone who is confident enough to label a photo showing conclusive proof of life in our universe, and spell "TV" "bed" and then "alien" right next where he spells "window" as "windo"

:cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Initiate

PostMon Mar 26, 2012 8:49 am » by Baboogdi

This part 2 of David Eckhart's video of the bedroom visit. I think parts 3 & 4 are readily available too. Not sure about part 1.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kM0uXypy63E

Initiate

PostMon Mar 26, 2012 9:57 am » by Deuem

Wow, this is from a 2009 thread. First time viewing it.

I like to work on Aliens and UFOs so I gave this one a go. In the gif below there are 7 photos.

Please read what I did with them, before commenting.

Yes, I altered the photo but not the content..........

1) The original
2) Deuem process the entire frame
3) For some reason, I went back to the original and saw a vertical line cutting the alien. Maybe a video problem. So I cut the photo there. Took out the right side and then flipped the left side over to make a mirror image and a complete torso. Yes I understand this is a side shot or angle shot, I just did it to see what happened.
4) The mirrored shot first processed.
5) Close up of torso area
6) Close up of face area
7) Reprocessed at a high level of the eyes area. This is where it got creepy!

I think this is the first time I posted a mirror shot. Sometimes when a UFO is half in a cloud or behind a building I will try this just to see what comes out. Enjoy.

Deuem :Cheers:

Super Moderator

PostMon Mar 26, 2012 10:43 am » by Spock

Distortion is due to the image being sot through a multi-directional mirror which was used to make sure he was able to see every angle of the room.

Doesn't mean the alien is not a peniata though.

Initiate

PostMon Mar 26, 2012 11:21 am » by Mandown

well i always wake up with an erection so i know what i would have done :banana:
ManDown

Previous