Photos: Alien Entity - Alien Home Invasion Update

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 7:30 pm » by bugmenot

Photos: Alien Entity - Alien Home Invasion Update :alien: http://naturalplane.blogspot.com/

NOTE: 'DE' (the witness) forwarded the followed images of an hovering alien entity that materialized in his bedroom. In order to capture activity throughout the bedroom, 'DE' mounted a 180 degree corner surveillance mirror and directed the camera on it. The following captures were on the video. According to 'DE', this is just one of many alien types or species he has witnessed in his home.

http://naturalplane.blogspot.com/ :alien:

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 7:35 pm » by domdabears

I'd shit myself if i woke up to that thing over me :nails:
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 7:36 pm » by Pindz

:o

need to see the video :nails: cheers BUG :flop:

Writer

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 7:37 pm » by Lastpoets

me too holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii that looks so ..... creepy it even gave me chills just lookin at the picture the video must be crazy

Writer

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 7:38 pm » by Mindless

Cool post bugmenot - im always sceptical as in every case like this the photo quality is so poor its just so hard to tell if its real/fake - lol that could be hanging of a hook or from wires ect and with such a poor quality of photo i guess we'll never know :think:

viggerz

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 7:40 pm » by viggerz

Ive seen something similar and yes it is very scary lol
Everyones tellin me its sleep paralasis, But i wernt asleep i just layed on my bed, closed my eyes and felt summin was there so i opend em and saw something. Adjusted my eyes kuz i thought i was just seein stuff but when i opend them man was i wrong.
It was really there all see through with a bluey glow and a long robe with big cuffs the head was too big and dark to see. And i could not move or say anything lol.
I think there real man. We need more pics like this.

Initiate

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 9:34 pm » by Itofts

Nice sensationalist title :P
As some have said, poor quality leaves too much room for it to be fake.
I'd also expect more pictures than this & I saw it was posted on the same place that had the stargate materialising thingy.. im calling fake 99% sure

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 10:06 pm » by bugmenot

slushpup wrote:I want to see the video.. Any ideas where to get it?? Stills can be easily manipulated...

Good find.. :flop:

as far as i'm aware slush the vid isnt available i cant find it anyways

Initiate

PostMon Nov 02, 2009 11:58 am » by Thewindycity

sorry, (im a butt gal)... ;)

they definately use an unknown mode of transportation, its got no legs.... probably doesn't need them.

You know what puzzles me? If I was a member of some organization that had the funds and equipment to research and capture this stuff, I'd be there in a hot second to check it out. If this guy is being visited regularly, then why haven't any of these people/organizations stepped up?
By and large, language is a tool for concealing the truth. George Carlin
"Dont ever lose your sense of humor". John Belushi

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 02, 2009 12:37 pm » by Mediasorcerer

good point ,where is the team?its funny but when you have had some sort of strange encounter then it dont matter what anyone says you believe cos how can you not?are you going to lie to yourself and convince yourself that you didnt,i think not,i believe lots of folks on this site have really had odd or unexplainable circumstances happen at certain points i n theyre life and they are looking for answers,the worst is when those who havent had something happen go to ridicule you for having had an abnormal situation or encounter,i had something happen to me one night,but thats another story,but fokitall nobodys going to tell me that i imagined it!!!! :alien:
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Next