Photos Smuggled Out Of Dulce Underground Alien Base?

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 19, 2010 9:32 pm » by Ghost32

These photos are supposedly smuggled out of the Dulce Underground Alien Base in the 1980's, it took me a while to find them. Im sure alot of ufo researchers will remember these!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Last edited by Ghost32 on Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Initiate

PostSat Jun 19, 2010 9:39 pm » by Dj637

the photo of the platform says "tensta" this is a district in stockholm sweden? they seem to be a very messy type as it looks like there are bins every 12 feet?

Peace
DJ
Lady Astor to Winston Churchill:

'If you were my husband, I would put poison in your coffee.'

Churchill: 'And if I were married to you, I would drink it.'

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm » by Kris75

[quote="ghost32"]These photos are supposedly smuggled out of the Dulce Underground Alien Base in the 1980's, it took me a while to find them. Im sure alot of ufo researchers will remember these!

:flop: :D :o :o :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: THIS PIC IS FROM TENSTA-STOCKHOLM UNDERGROUND STATION FROM MY HOOD, GREAT PIC!! :lol: :lol: :cheers:

heres my home boy adam from tensta

[youtube]<object width="980" height="765"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1lgptKw3MUk&hl=sv_SE&fs=1&hd=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1lgptKw3MUk&hl=sv_SE&fs=1&hd=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="980" height="765"></embed></object>[/youtube]

[youtube]<object width="980" height="765"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FZsg7qLtT4M&hl=sv_SE&fs=1&hd=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FZsg7qLtT4M&hl=sv_SE&fs=1&hd=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="980" height="765"></embed></object>[/youtube]

[youtube]<object width="1300" height="765"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/m4yjOEtsRTE&hl=sv_SE&fs=1&hd=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/m4yjOEtsRTE&hl=sv_SE&fs=1&hd=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1300" height="765"></embed></object>[/youtube]

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 20, 2010 12:28 am » by Ghost32

In late 1987 I heard of The DULCE PAPERS by UFO research group Quest International, UK.

These documents discuss a joint Alien/government run facility in New Mexico, USA. They show and talk about a piece of cameras footage of alien breeding chambers and tanks holding what appears to be grey aliens.

These documents surfaced at a time when Ufology was blossoming around the world, sightings were up and the emergence of the Crop circles had spawned a new generation of interested searchers. During this time many strange documents were fed to the hungry public domain, by strange cloudy background characters like Bill Moore, Bill Hamilton and John Lear. Each of these told a confusing, disturbing story of human / alien interaction, underground bases and a secret government at the heart of a cosmic conspiracy.

In 1987 the document fascinated me - and cross referenced with abduction stories and alleged security guard statements and tit bits from around the world, I felt that the whole story had some element of truth.

Nearly ten years later in 1996 through the internet I found a piece of film footage that was labeled AREA51. This turned out to show exactly the same scenes as released in the Dulce Papers almost ten years earlier. In clear detail large upright tanks can be seen with what really does appear to be grey aliens inside!

Are they real?
I have seen much written on the Dulce Papers most of this is on the net and some included here. Most of this automatically dismisses the whole DULCE scenario, papers and footage - but I have some questions that would need to be answered before I take this route:

1. Why? and who? would benefit from a hoax lasting over ten years?

2. The film looks very professional - who could have faked it? and why? (no-one has ever come forward)

3. The case goes allot deeper than just the Dulce Papers - Paul Benewitz a researcher who stumbled on a facility in new mexico with aliens was fed false information by the AFOSI, and agent Richard Doty, and researcher William (Bill) Moore. Why?

In 1979, something happened at the base with 66 humans
killed and 44 humans escaping. It is suspected that the US
attempted unsuccessfully to take over the base by force.

One of the people who in escaped the facility was a CIA agent who, prior to leaving, made some notes, photos, and videotapes, before going into hiding. He has been in hiding ever since, and every six months he contacts each of five(?) people he left copies of the material with. His instructions were that if he missed four
successive contacts, the people could do whatever they want with
the material. The individuals caring for the packages were non
technical in nature and new very little about the documents.

In December 1987 a Description of these so called "Dulce Papers"
was issued, and received by many researchers. The leak is suspected to have come from one of the caretakers of the papers. The Dulce Papers themselves were said to be composed of the following:

o 25 black and white photos
o 6 minute video tape of Dulce Facility with no dialogue
o set of technical papers pertaining to Facility

The contents included at least the following:

o discussion of copper & molybdenum
o discussion of magnesium & potassium (electrolytes??)
o lots of medical terminology
o discussion of ultraviolet light & gamma rays
o discussion of true purpose of the EBE's
o discussion of usage of cow blood
o discussion of DNA manipulation
o discussion of "almost human beings"
o discussion of "creation of non gender being"
o sketches of the photos

Alien cryo tanks and feeding vats.

This is the AUTHETIC picture of the Dulce base Blood lab.

Archuleta Mesa

page 1
page 2
page 3
page 4
page 5
page 6

UFO Hunters: Visit Dulce Underground Base Location P1

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Phil Schneider DULCE ALIEN CONFRONTATION

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Last edited by Ghost32 on Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostSun Jun 20, 2010 12:36 am » by Umbrex

funny this comes up now.

i rememeber reading about this guy. he was threatened by some guards from a bad ass security firm..

...guess which??

wackenhut.

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 20, 2010 12:39 am » by Kris75

umbrex wrote:funny this comes up now.

i rememeber reading about this guy. he was threatened by some guards from a bad ass security firm..

...guess which??

wackenhut.

umbrex buddy heres more on this
the-battle-at-dulce-to-stop-an-alien-breeding-program-t18215.html
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :) :cheers:

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jun 20, 2010 12:39 am » by Boondox681

about a month ago,someone posted a forum with an underground tunnel running from dulce to s.colorado.the vid was a pic of the entrance/exit in colorado.
i thought i saved it,so ...a little help.anyone remember?
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 20, 2010 12:41 am » by Kris75

boondox681 wrote:about a month ago,someone posted a forum with an underground tunnel running from dulce to s.colorado.the vid was a pic of the entrance/exit in colorado.
i thought i saved it,so ...a little help.anyone remember?

here boondox take a look
http://www.google.com/images?um=1&hl=sv ... se&spell=1

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 20, 2010 12:56 am » by Tinman4higher

So I definitely seen a Halo3 pic in there. ruins all the op creds
Atheism is a non-prophet organization...GC

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 20, 2010 1:01 am » by Electrobadgr

tinman4higher wrote:So I definitely seen a Halo3 pic in there. ruins all the op creds

Spotted that too, calls the rest into question straight away.
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Next