Picture of the day

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 4:25 pm » by Drjones

thesaint wrote:Has anyone here ever questioned the calculated odds of the Moon being the EXACT distance from the Sun as to be able to eclipse it from the Earth and that it was just by chance and natural. The odds would have to be way more than winning the national lottery. Also within those odds is the EXACT size in respect to it's magnetic force. Any larger would have a much greater effect any smaller would be not enough, so combine those odds, think about that one.

:cheers:

It's amazing mate aint it.Either proof of 'God' or the moon is indeed as David Icke is now pointing out an artificial body...i think it may well be artificial...

Super Moderator

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 4:47 pm » by TheDuck

drjones wrote:
thesaint wrote:Has anyone here ever questioned the calculated odds of the Moon being the EXACT distance from the Sun as to be able to eclipse it from the Earth and that it was just by chance and natural. The odds would have to be way more than winning the national lottery. Also within those odds is the EXACT size in respect to it's magnetic force. Any larger would have a much greater effect any smaller would be not enough, so combine those odds, think about that one.

It's amazing mate aint it.Either proof of 'God' or the moon is indeed as David Icke is now pointing out an artificial body...i think it may well be artificial...

Yeh its crazy alright :ohno:

Link

This picture is NOT real...
Link

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 4:53 pm » by Boondox681

:flop:
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 5:19 pm » by whitedeath

I wouldn't have posted this except for the talk about the "artificial" moon, have you heard the latest about phobus ?

Apparently it has large "voids" inside the surface
http://www.agu.org/pubs/crossref/2010/2009GL041829.shtml

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 5:37 pm » by Gary19702

boondox681 wrote:Image
:flop:

hehehehe!
no cardboard, no boombox, probably had lawrence welk off to the side rippin' it up lmao!

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 10:13 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

theduck wrote:
drjones wrote:

Yeh its crazy alright :ohno:

Link

she is lovely :robot:

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 10:38 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

EARRINGS = POSSIBLE HOLOGRAM DEVICE
Pindz

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 10:51 pm » by kentrb

zegtelzegtel wrote:Image

to me,that is the best so far.i'de love to get one like that of a grizzly bear.my last pic,lol

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 10:51 pm » by Punjedi

zegtelzegtel wrote:Image

(Calmed Down) lol That is quite possibly the most awesome bird picture ever.
Nihil Sine Fide!

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 11:02 pm » by Punjedi

I just got back from a family trip to Arizona. Went to the Grand Canyon, and Meteor Crater as well as a few other stops.

Nihil Sine Fide!

PreviousNext