Piers Morgan vs Jesse Ventura on CNN

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 19, 2012 6:06 pm » by Poooooot

Spock wrote:Rockin his Jimi Hendrix shirt and ridiculous mullet.

He would be taken much more serious if he didn't look like an old hippy.

I agree. When you're dealing with subject matter that is not accepted as "mainstream," you really have to be cautious in how you present yourself, lest you be written off as "just another nut-job." Sad but true.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Super Moderator

PostWed Sep 19, 2012 6:32 pm » by The57ironman

Poooooot wrote:

I agree. When you're dealing with subject matter that is not accepted as "mainstream," you really have to be cautious in how you present yourself, lest you be written off as "just another nut-job." Sad but true.

....well , i think if you're outside mainstream , i doesn't hurt to be ''outside mainstream''... :mrcool:

What's at stake is more than 1 small country, it is a big idea,
a new world order,
where diverse nations are drawn together in a common cause
to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind

it's long on new and it's short on order

Super Moderator

PostWed Sep 19, 2012 8:38 pm » by Spock

The57ironman wrote:
Poooooot wrote:

....well , i think if you're outside mainstream , i doesn't hurt to be ''outside mainstream''... :mrcool:

at a BBQ picnic, sure, however, his message would be received to a wider spectrum and be much more accepted if he adapted a universally accepted look of professionalism as opposed to the one he has chosen for himself. If he is only trying to convince kids, occupy wall streeters, conspiracy potheads, etc; his presentation was fine. But if he refined his look, he would come across as more acceptable to the professionals that are actually in a position to dig deeper and lend credibility to the subject.

It's bad enough his ideas are considered fringe, he shouldn't encourage his detractors by having a look that screams immaturity.

I have the same gripe about the alien guy with the hairdo that looks like he drives around with his head sticking out the sunroof.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 19, 2012 8:45 pm » by Poooooot

Spock wrote:at a BBQ picnic, sure, however, his message would be received to a wider spectrum and be much more accepted if he adapted a universally accepted look of professionalism as opposed to the one he has chosen for himself. If he is only trying to convince kids, occupy wall streeters, conspiracy potheads, etc; his presentation was fine. But if he refined his look, he would come across as more acceptable to the professionals that are actually in a position to dig deeper and lend credibility to the subject.

It's bad enough his ideas are considered fringe, he shouldn't encourage his detractors by having a look that screams immaturity.

I have the same gripe about the alien guy with the hairdo that looks like he drives around with his head sticking out the sunroof.

YES, YES, YES

And I actually tweeted at Georgio Tsoukalos a few months ago about that. I'd look for it, but nahhhh :lol:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 19, 2012 8:48 pm » by E6722maj

i'd trust a guy who looks like an old hippie over anther drone in a suit any day of the week

whatever

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 19, 2012 8:51 pm » by Poooooot

E6722maj wrote:i'd trust a guy who looks like an old hippie over anther drone in a suit any day of the week

Oh, me too. But not everyone is smart, beautiful/handsome, and perfect like us DTV'rs. :lol:
Matthew 7

Super Moderator

PostWed Sep 19, 2012 9:00 pm » by Spock

Poooooot wrote:
E6722maj wrote:i'd trust a guy who looks like an old hippie over anther drone in a suit any day of the week

Oh, me too. But not everyone is smart, beautiful/handsome, and perfect like us DTV'rs. :lol:

HERE! HERE!!!

All us guys on DTV...

Poooooot, ummm, Pooooooting

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 19, 2012 9:06 pm » by Muchtyman

Piers is such a prick , we in the UK are so pleased America has embraced him .

Hopefully he will apply for citizenship and never return .

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 19, 2012 9:26 pm » by Phaeton

:top:

Oh go f* yourself you shallow mofo.

The old dude's a 100 times the man you are.

Americans need to put this man in office, ASAP.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostWed Sep 19, 2012 9:29 pm » by Spock

Phaeton wrote:

:top:

Oh go f* yourself you shallow mofo.

The old dude's a 100 times the man you are.

Americans need to put this man in office, ASAP.

No, you're not a bitter old twat are you. :P

Sorry man, didn't mean to offend your mullet - just sayin, ya know. Mullets may be the style where you live. And 50+ year old men with mullets in Jimi Hendrix t-shirts may be awesome clothes to take a serious subject on the media circuit where you live too, round here, you're probably gonna hear a few snickers. I'm sure you look awesome in yours though.

PreviousNext