Piers Morgan vs Jesse Ventura on CNN

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 19, 2012 10:27 pm » by Phaeton

Spock wrote:

No, you're not a bitter old twat are you. :P

Sorry man, didn't mean to offend your mullet - just sayin, ya know. Mullets may be the style where you live. And 50+ year old men with mullets in Jimi Hendrix t-shirts may be awesome clothes to take a serious subject on the media circuit where you live too, round here, you're probably gonna hear a few snickers. I'm sure you look awesome in yours though.

You didnt offend anybody. Dont flatter yourself.

I just thought it very sad you keep proving youre a total douchebag.

Blasting on how the man looks instead of cheering what he has to say. You sour shallow fck.

You would rather have a puppet in a nice suit than a true Patriot as a president.

:flop:
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 19, 2012 10:34 pm » by Poooooot

Phaeton, I can't speak for Spock, but since I agree with him, I just want to say that it's obvious that the "clothes don't make the man," but when you are discussing matters that are not widely accepted and sort-of "taboo," if you want to be taken seriously, then you need to look the part. Dressing "well" is a relative term, but if you want to be taken seriously, you should dress professional and aesthetically pleasing.

Spock and I don't agree on a whole lot, but on this one, we do. :peep:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Super Moderator

PostWed Sep 19, 2012 10:36 pm » by The57ironman

Phaeton wrote:

You would rather have a puppet in a nice suit than a true Patriot as a president.

:flop:

....i'd vote for that puppet in a heartbeat... :mrgreen:

..i have mixed drinks about my feelings...

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 19, 2012 10:40 pm » by Phaeton

Poooooot wrote:Phaeton, I can't speak for Spock, but since I agree with him, I just want to say that it's obvious that the "clothes don't make the man," but when you are discussing matters that are not widely accepted and sort-of "taboo," if you want to be taken seriously, then you need to look the part. Dressing "well" is a relative term, but if you want to be taken seriously, you should dress professional and aesthetically pleasing.

Spock and I don't agree on a whole lot, but on this one, we do. :peep:

He didnt look that bad, come on. He needs to put on a three piece suit to be taken seriously?

And given the situation, and the alternative, I think its ridiculous to concentrate on such a detail.

But hey, guess Im not up to par here.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostWed Sep 19, 2012 11:29 pm » by Spock

Phaeton wrote:But hey, guess Im not up to par here.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 12:06 am » by Opalserpent

Cmon Spockster, Thats not very nice. Ventura Rocks the boat with the truth. We don't want mainstream lies anymore, we know 911 was an inside job. Even the 911 commissioner admitted the inquiry was a joke that ignored important evidence.

What happenned to the Van full of explosives and israelis that tried to blow up that bridge? You know the one! the one with murals of planes hitting buildings.

Only the cops caught them, they weren't in the loop.

You don't hear them talking about this on the bbc news.

http://truedemocracyparty.net/2012/06/i ... oesnt-say/
No offense Spockster but the royal family has been corrupted by the Rothschilds a long time ago.

http://truedemocracyparty.net/2012/06/i ... oesnt-say/

The british royal family gave in to the rothschilds a long time ago and now are one and the same.
You could start a whole website on how the British royal and European royals gave in to the luxuries of the Rothschilds and sold their souls to satanism.

Zionists are masters of spin and lies. Thats why they run Phonywood. Ventura Rocks.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Super Moderator

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 12:16 am » by The57ironman

Opalserpent wrote: Ventura Rocks.

....you can say what you want , but , yes , he does... :flop:

..i have mixed drinks about my feelings...

Master Conspirator

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 2:19 am » by Cornbread714

That's not a mullet, anyway. A mullet requires some hair on top of the head.

And if Americans are too stupid to only listen to guys in suits and ties, then they deserve the raping they are continuing to get from both parties and the evil, greedy fucks they work for (and it doesn't feel much like a "party" when they're dancing on your face, does it?).

From the response he got from the audience on Piers's show, I'd say that many people in America are more than ready to hear someone talk honest, informed common sense, even if they do look like "an old hippy". Give yourselves some credit, people...

And I'd betcha, that just like Jesse said, if there were a nationally-televised debate between Obama, Romney and Jesse right now on national TV, and if he were somehow on the ballot, then he would win in a historical landslide.

Doesn't mean he could actually fix anything, but I give him credit for speaking the unvarnished truth as he sees it. Which is a heck of a lot more than I could say for either candidate in this upcoming election.

I'm not even voting - give me a fucking choice, then I'll be the first one at the election booth.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Super Moderator

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 2:50 am » by Spock

Cornbread714 wrote:And if Americans are too stupid to only listen to guys in suits and ties, then they deserve the raping they are continuing to get from both parties and the evil, greedy fucks they work for (and it doesn't feel much like a "party" when they're dancing on your face, does it?).

Bitch and moan all you like, social norms are not a uniquely "American" thing, so you can complain about the entire world.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 3:07 am » by Cornbread714

Spock wrote:
Cornbread714 wrote:And if Americans are too stupid to only listen to guys in suits and ties, then they deserve the raping they are continuing to get from both parties and the evil, greedy fucks they work for (and it doesn't feel much like a "party" when they're dancing on your face, does it?).

Bitch and moan all you like, social norms are not a uniquely "American" thing, so you can complain about the entire world.

Huh?

I'm not the one bitching about how someone who seems to be saying things many of us (and apparently, many other Americans as well) agree with wears his hair. Or moaning about his choice of t-shirts.

Are social norms more sacred than telling the truth?

I'm also not making comparisons about social norms between America and other countries. I'm speaking about the subject at hand, which happens to be American politics and policies. And since I still hold American citizenship, I guess I'm still entitled to do so, even though I left and will maybe never come back...
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

PreviousNext