Piers Morgan vs Jesse Ventura on CNN

Super Moderator

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 3:19 am » by Spock

With him having been a navy seal and a governor, I think his position would reach people that normally would shut the message out, if he stayed true to that aspect of his past as less as much to the professional wrestler/cartoon character side. A 50+ balding man growing his hair long in the back (mullet) wearing a Jimi Hendrix t-shirt to a debate on a nationally televised show is a choice in the way he chose to present himself. It's a perception thing. I didn't create it, just pointed it out.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 2:40 pm » by Cornbread714

According to Wikipedia (which we all know is the unquestionable authority on EVERYTHING), what Jesse is sporting is technically a variation of a mullet, and it's called a 'skullet'.

So, I guess we're both partly right. :alien51:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mullet_(haircut)

Check it out - it's one of the funniest entries I've ever seen on Wikipedia.

You may be right about the perception thing, but maybe, just maybe, people are getting a little tired of talking heads in suits and ties telling us how it is.

I find Jesse to be pretty refreshing and straightforward, though I have my doubts about how effective he would be as President. For one thing, he looks a little shaky, like he either did too much blow before coming on Piers's show, or maybe he's in the early stages of Alzheimer's or Parkinson's disease.

Either way, not a good sign, but hell, I'd vote for him anyway. Couldn't be any worse than the so-called choices we have now.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Super Moderator

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 3:18 pm » by Spock

The thing that pissed me off the most was Pierce calling Jesse a loon when he talked about the BBC report of the collapse of WTC 7 hours before it happened with the building over the shoulder of the reporter. I wish Jesse had of somehow pulled that video up on stage and shoved it in Piers corn cob pipe.

We should all flood Piers email and website with that video - to the point it makes him feel like the absolute tool he is.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 3:47 pm » by Cornbread714

Spock wrote:The thing that pissed me off the most was Pierce calling Jesse a loon when he talked about the BBC report of the collapse of WTC 7 hours before it happened with the building over the shoulder of the reporter. I wish Jesse had of somehow pulled that video up on stage and shoved it in Piers corn cob pipe.

We should all flood Piers email and website with that video - to the point it makes him feel like the absolute tool he is.

I agree. Piers Morgan is a bigger scumbag than I had originally thought. I don't watch much TV so I didn't have a very good sense of him until watching this vid.

But I'm sure, at some level, he's just covering his ass, because if mainstream news anchors start questioning the truth about 911, they probably get fired immediately.

So much for impartial journalism. Protect the status quo at all costs, while pretending to be a hard-hitting 'investigative' journalist. :vomit:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Super Moderator

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 6:40 pm » by The57ironman

Cornbread714 wrote:
For one thing, he looks a little shaky, like he either did too much blow before coming on Piers's show, or maybe he's in the early stages of Alzheimer's or Parkinson's disease.

....i think jessie is very excited....his personality is such , that he's about to blow up in their faces and he's resisting the urge to really go off...(just my observation)

....ya' can't have that , and be able to continue on his quest for exposing the truth...

gotta hand it to the guy for his love of country... :mrcool:

:cheers:

What's at stake is more than 1 small country, it is a big idea,
a new world order,
where diverse nations are drawn together in a common cause
to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind

it's long on new and it's short on order

Super Moderator

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 6:49 pm » by Spock

He has some sort of shakes. I always thought it was a nerve disorder.

Initiate

PostTue Sep 25, 2012 1:53 pm » by Chillitiger

Cornbread714 wrote:
Spock wrote:The thing that pissed me off the most was Pierce calling Jesse a loon when he talked about the BBC report of the collapse of WTC 7 hours before it happened with the building over the shoulder of the reporter. I wish Jesse had of somehow pulled that video up on stage and shoved it in Piers corn cob pipe.

I agree. Piers Morgan is a bigger scumbag than I had originally thought. I don't watch much TV so I didn't have a very good sense of him until watching this vid.

But I'm sure, at some level, he's just covering his ass, because if mainstream news anchors start questioning the truth about 911, they probably get fired immediately.

So much for impartial journalism. Protect the status quo at all costs, while pretending to be a hard-hitting 'investigative' journalist. :vomit:

Fully agree, He seems like a slimey fucking worm. I have never seen him before, but he was just towing the bullshit mainstain line.

But it was nice that the crowd put him in his place.

Onya Jesse! :clapper:

Last visited:
Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:43 am

RIP Canibus

Previous