Piglet born with human head!

Initiate
Posts: 692
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:05 pm

PostSun Sep 04, 2011 1:50 pm » by Djpakkal


I try not to Imagen how this could happen ...

[youtube]QlCj8lwgyes&[/youtube]

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 19048
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostSun Sep 04, 2011 1:54 pm » by Slith


Image

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7611
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostSun Sep 04, 2011 1:54 pm » by Fatdogmendoza


Its old news mate. posted a few days ago. Thanks though...
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 19048
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostSun Sep 04, 2011 1:56 pm » by Slith


fatdogmendoza wrote:Its old news mate. posted a few days ago. Thanks though...

lolz fatdog. Beat ya to the punch. :flop:
Image

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 632
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:07 pm
Location: Fullerton,CA,USA

PostSun Sep 04, 2011 1:58 pm » by Masterhunter


Like any defective animal at birth, that thing should be culled a.k.a. bath tub time :lol:
Jesus Hates Dinosaurs.
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 19048
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostSun Sep 04, 2011 2:01 pm » by Slith


masterhunter wrote:Like any defective animal at birth, that thing should be culled a.k.a. bath time :lol:

Now, now, don't be so cruel
Image

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 632
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:07 pm
Location: Fullerton,CA,USA

PostSun Sep 04, 2011 2:06 pm » by Masterhunter


dlslith wrote:
masterhunter wrote:Like any defective animal at birth, that thing should be culled a.k.a. bath time :lol:

Now, now, don't be so cruel

:lol: Okay, I'll tone it down some. Just thought it would be nice to use a rare word. How often do you hear "cull'? :ugeek:
Jesus Hates Dinosaurs.
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 19048
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostSun Sep 04, 2011 2:08 pm » by Slith


masterhunter wrote:
dlslith wrote:
masterhunter wrote:Like any defective animal at birth, that thing should be culled a.k.a. bath time :lol:

Now, now, don't be so cruel

:lol: Okay, I'll tone it down some. Just thought it would be nice to use a rare word. How often do you hear "cull'? :ugeek:

lol. Never, Actually had to look it up. smrt i em
Image

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5123
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:36 pm

PostSun Sep 04, 2011 2:40 pm » by Tuor10


It would be interesting to know if that sort of so called defect has ever happened before.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2519
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:27 pm

PostSun Sep 04, 2011 2:46 pm » by Giusdude


tuor10 wrote:It would be interesting to know if that sort of so called defect has ever happened before.



every time a farmer fucks a pig and gets her pregnant. that's all.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook