Pilot' Suicide Letter : Who Crashes into Austin Texas F.B.I

Initiate

PostThu Feb 18, 2010 9:39 pm » by Ufoblogger

Pilot' Suicide Letter : Who Crashes into Austin Texas F.B.I

If you’re reading this, you’re no doubt asking yourself, “Why did this have to happen?” The simple truth is that it is complicated and has been coming for a long time.

More : http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2010/02/pilo ... s-fbi.html

Master Conspirator

PostThu Feb 18, 2010 9:42 pm » by Cornbread714

I hope this thread gets merged with the existing one.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 18, 2010 9:51 pm » by Scoundrel1975

lf he told the White House of his plans he would have been given a bigger plane so America and her allies could have been in lran by tomorrow tea time
"These are Scoundrel Days"

Initiate

PostThu Feb 18, 2010 10:01 pm » by Dazbo

cornbread714 wrote:I hope this thread gets merged with the existing one.
Were is the proff off the Letter ? i am sorry i dont buy it without proff.I dont think someone wilL off done a note saying,he was going to fly his plane in a building a kill people,Unless it was a drone plane to keep the threat ALIVE . So the goverment can get support for more troops and funding :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo:

Master Conspirator

PostThu Feb 18, 2010 10:10 pm » by Cornbread714

dazbo wrote:
Were is the proff off the Letter ? i am sorry i dont buy it without proff.I dont think someone wilL off done a note saying,he was going to fly his plane in a building a kill people,Unless it was a drone plane to keep the threat ALIVE . So the goverment can get support for more troops and funding :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo:

Dazbo, you remind me of a couple of other illiterate Brits that used to post here. I forget their names. I'm hoping you're all the same person, or I might begin to generalize.... :D
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostThu Feb 18, 2010 10:11 pm » by Peaceonearth

scoundrel1975 wrote:lf he told the White House of his plans he would have been given a bigger plane so America and her allies could have been in lran by tomorrow tea time

EXCELLENT! In one sentence you said everything, humorously and sadly. Very good!! Thanks!!

Initiate

PostThu Feb 18, 2010 10:21 pm » by Ufoblogger

dazbo wrote:

Check out Whois Data : http://whois.domaintools.com/embeddedart.com

But i am not sure wether it was real deal or false flag as u said via drone plane :think: