Pilot Takes Photo Of UFO Over Australia, April 2014

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostWed Apr 23, 2014 6:10 pm » by Savwafair2012

Commercial Pilot Take Photo Of UFO Over Australia, April 2014,

A COMMERCIAL pilot with more than 30 years' experience has been left scratching his head over mysterious lights he saw over Caloundra on Good Friday. The pilot, who does not want to be identified, said he had never seen anything through the cockpit window that compared to the experience. It has the self-confessed "world's greatest sceptic" questioning everything he believes about UFOs. The Pelican Waters man was admiring the sky with friends about 8pm last Friday when they first saw two coloured lights in the sky. He said they reminded him of Chinese lanterns, rising high into the sky and heading south and then east. Then a third warm-orange glow appeared and suddenly changed direction, tracked north-east and quickly disappeared. "We were looking for an identifier; a beacon or strobe light but there wasn't any," he said. "I thought it had the characteristics of an object that could fly and I was curious as to what the lights were." (more at source).

Date of sighting: April 2014
Location of sighting: Caloundra, Queensland, Australia
Source: http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/ne ... l/2234704/
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

PostFri Apr 25, 2014 7:32 am » by AxialTurban

I saw the same thing as this 200 hundred km's south, but last night at about 6pm local.

Two orange lights, sort of stationary but moving slowly to my right (I was looking almost due South). They looked like landing lights from commercial traffic coming toward me (a common route), yet it is too high for landing lights and nowhere near the approach to landing phase of a flight. I assumed it was just some local Super Hornet's with their afterburners lit trying to get some airspeed after a steep climb out from practicing for the upcoming ANZAC day flyover.... and the distance between me and them meant they looked stationary. I also assumed that once they'd gotten some airspeed they turned the AB's off... as the lights seemed to disappear. I took some photo's but without a zoom lens they'll be hopeless. I'll upload them if they are worth looking at.

PostFri Apr 25, 2014 7:45 am » by AxialTurban

I 'need' a zoom lens :look:

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 25, 2014 11:55 am » by Toxic32

Plenty of them around..What do expect it is Australia. LOL

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Super Moderator

PostFri Apr 25, 2014 12:59 pm » by Slith

Toxic32 wrote:Plenty of them around..What do expect it is Australia. LOL

lmao. Yup!

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 25, 2014 1:16 pm » by Rich316

LOL! the only boomerangs in Australia are in souvenir shops to sell to Americans and Canadians when they come here. We get em made in china LOL

Super Moderator

PostFri Apr 25, 2014 3:25 pm » by Slith

Chaindrive wrote:Oopse, lets NOT forget this.. :lol: :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Video not available. Phew!!!!

:lol:

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 26, 2014 12:28 pm » by Rich316

Chaindrive wrote:
Rich316 wrote:LOL! the only boomerangs in Australia are in souvenir shops to sell to Americans and Canadians when they come here. We get em made in china LOL

WHAT......?!?!?!?!?!?

Go all the way there JUST to get a cheap crap souvenir that was made in china.... are YOU nuts.?

If "I" was to ever go to the land of Oz, then by god, Im gonna get a REAL one, even if I have to go all the way to the outback and get one from a master craftsmen himself.. THIS would also be the same for a REAL didgeridoo as well... and if Im lucky enough to get it signed by David Hudson too..

btw... is WHAM-O still making boomerangs.? We use to have quite a few way back in the '70s..

INCOMING! :lol:

Nah you can still get them http://boomerang.org.au/wp/articles/where-to-buy-a-boomerang/comment-page-1/

Never heard of David Hudson but just checked and WHAM-O never heard of him either. https://sites.google.com/site/jackaroojim/