Pindz

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 12, 2011 2:18 am » by E6722maj

that dagestan massacre vid was the worst thing i ever had the misfortune to click on. just dreadful. :top:

whatever

Writer

PostMon Sep 12, 2011 2:23 am » by Ownworstenemy

zaff4444 wrote:Ok pindz was banned permanently from dtv for posting anti-jewish stuff and commenting about jewish stuff etc...on the other hand we have zinzana who posts anti-islam stuff etc...and went as far as posting gruesome vids where beheadings were taking place,zinzana got banned but made proxy i-p accounts and spammed dtv constantly for over a month,then after a month zinzana creates a new dtv account=abdullah14 and is untouchable from dtv mods,so i ask dtv members if you think pindz should be unbanned post your verdicts in this thread,and please dtv mods dont lock this thread.

So, Zaff, you would like all hate threads to be allowed?
A specter is haunting Europe - the specter of communism.
- Karl Marx

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 12, 2011 2:50 am » by Kris75

zaff4444 wrote:Ok pindz was banned permanently from dtv for posting anti-jewish stuff and commenting about jewish stuff etc...,so i ask dtv members if you think pindz should be unbanned post your verdicts in this thread,and please dtv mods dont lock this thread.

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE PINDZ GET UNBANNED !! PINDZ IF YOU READ THIS I HOPE YOUR ARE WELL MY SLAVIC BROTHER AND I HOPE I WILL SEE YOU SOON BACK ON DTV !! UNBAN PINDZ NOW !!!! :peep:

Initiate

PostMon Sep 12, 2011 3:13 am » by Rmcampwest

kris75 wrote:
zaff4444 wrote:Ok pindz was banned permanently from dtv for posting anti-jewish stuff and commenting about jewish stuff etc...,so i ask dtv members if you think pindz should be unbanned post your verdicts in this thread,and please dtv mods dont lock this thread.

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE PINDZ GET UNBANNED !! PINDZ IF YOU READ THIS I HOPE YOUR ARE WELL MY SLAVIC BROTHER AND I HOPE I WILL SEE YOU SOON BACK ON DTV !! UNBAN PINDZ NOW !!!! :peep:

I think he was banned because is an anti-semite! You have to have tolerance to all people! That is something I lack, sadly, on many a conversation in this forum!

Writer

PostMon Sep 12, 2011 3:23 am » by Ownworstenemy

Pindz should have been banned long before he was - and Zaff, you should learn not to bite the hand that has patiently tolerated all the garbage you have spewed over the last couple of years...

Watch your step, dumbshit.
A specter is haunting Europe - the specter of communism.
- Karl Marx

Previous