Pindz was wrong again...of course

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 05, 2010 4:02 am » by Will69ease

I just wanted to point out that Washington DC is still there. The only explosions over it
were fireworks of course. So Pindz, you can take your anti-American bullshit and shove
it straight up your ass.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 05, 2010 4:06 am » by Megame23

Did you NOT hear all the explosions?!?
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Super Moderator

PostMon Jul 05, 2010 4:09 am » by Spock

Of course he was! Thanks for calling attention to that!

But I still want Pindz's input.

And it pisses me off that I can't get the common decency to be called a reptile by him.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 05, 2010 4:14 am » by Megame23

shut up you green blooded reptilian scum.

Heh, just kidding. Yeah, I still value Pindz input, he puts up a lot of good shit. But he also puts up some BS... And a lot of people were really getting into this idea. Why would they nuke their city devoted to their satanic cult? the 4th is when the star Sirius, (which is also important back in Egypt and other ancient cultures,) lines up with DC, they love this day.

They are probably all beating each other off in some satanic circle jerk, praising themselves and their plans. They love having a city devoted to occultism as the head of America, it just puts it more in our faces, they wouldn't want to lose that.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 05, 2010 4:16 am » by Will69ease

Of course he was! Thanks for calling attention to that!
But I still want Pindz's input.
And it pisses me off that I can't get the common decency to be called a reptile by him.

Haha,
I'm surprised he hasn't Spock...if anyone really is a reptilian, it would be you.(hehe)

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 05, 2010 4:27 am » by Will69ease

megame23 wrote:shut up you green blooded reptilian scum.

Heh, just kidding. Yeah, I still value Pindz input, he puts up a lot of good shit. But he also puts up some BS... And a lot of people were really getting into this idea. Why would they nuke their city devoted to their satanic cult? the 4th is when the star Sirius, (which is also important back in Egypt and other ancient cultures,) lines up with DC, they love this day.

They are probably all beating each other off in some satanic circle jerk, praising themselves and their plans. They love having a city devoted to occultism as the head of America, it just puts it more in our faces, they wouldn't want to lose that.

I don't know about all that but...