Pink Floyd The Wall - HD

Initiate

PostFri Feb 24, 2012 5:31 pm » by Debunkerace

You're just another brick in the wall, and If you haven't seen this movie yet, it's about time! :look:

Enjoy! :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

[youtube]eIlA503rSlc&feature=related[/youtube]
Face what you think you believe and you will be surprised.

Initiate

PostFri Feb 24, 2012 5:48 pm » by Minihaha

That's just what they are selling you, it's not real! I did grow up listening to PF alot though and loved it at the time, but I realise now that the message being portrayed is not true, atleast if you don't want it to be. :sunny:

Initiate

PostFri Feb 24, 2012 7:05 pm » by Debunkerace

minihaha wrote:That's just what they are selling you, it's not real! I did grow up listening to PF alot though and loved it at the time, but I realise now that the message being portrayed is not true, atleast if you don't want it to be. :sunny:

I hear you mate, but ask yourself what it was that made you realise the fact that you can chose not to be "just another brick in the wall"? :sunny:

For me this movie played a major part back in the early eightees, when i saw the children being conveyed to the meat grinder, i remember saying to myself, that i definitely didn't wanna be one of those we now call the sheeple. :sunny:

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 25, 2012 3:02 am » by Kinninigan

Master Mason David Gilmour Is Appeased :flop:

https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Initiate

PostSat Feb 25, 2012 3:14 pm » by Debunkerace

kinninigan wrote:Master Mason David Gilmour Is Appeased :flop:

Just for the enlightenment of those who doesn't know:

The medal he's wearing is a CBE, which means he's a "Companion of The Order of the British Empire" appointed by Her Majesty the Queen.

David Gilmour has also received an honorary degree from Anglia Ruskin University in Cambridge, England.
The Pink Floyd guitarist was amongst others from the city who were also awarded their titles at the ceremony at the Cambridge Corn Exchange. It was at this venue that Syd Barrett performed most of his solo concerts.

David, 63, used to be a student at Cambridgeshire College of Arts and Technology (CCAT). The name has since changed to Anglia Ruskin University.

The award recognises his "outstanding contribution to music as a writer, performer and innovator".

Which means he's a Doctor of Music.

David Gilmour CBE. DM. :pray: :pray: :pray:

Initiate

PostSat Feb 25, 2012 4:06 pm » by Minihaha

debunkerace wrote:
minihaha wrote:That's just what they are selling you, it's not real! I did grow up listening to PF alot though and loved it at the time, but I realise now that the message being portrayed is not true, atleast if you don't want it to be. :sunny:

I hear you mate, but ask yourself what it was that made you realise the fact that you can chose not to be "just another brick in the wall"? :sunny:

For me this movie played a major part back in the early eightees, when i saw the children being conveyed to the meat grinder, i remember saying to myself, that i definitely didn't wanna be one of those we now call the sheeple. :sunny:

I grew up in the country and was very close to nature, I always felt happy and positive (physically I would always feel waves of tingles rush over me whenever I had a happy thought) I got a little older and more involved with news and music and social issues. I was concerned about the negative things I saw on tv and the music that I heard, because I was against injustice. I noticed my tingles went away and I felt flattened energy, I was more down and depressed about the state of the world for a long time, then in my mid 20's I met an older lady at my place of employment and we got to talking about the state of things, ultimately she posed the question of "Why do you think they always depict negative info in the news?", and then she asked what type of effect it has on people spiritually to be constantly bombarded with negative info, then it clicked for me. I thought ulitmately it was about spiritually killing your inner child spirit, or that over flowing happiness that kids have and grown-ups can't stand. It's harder to control happy. I also do remember thinking about something along these lines when I was really little, I'm going to go to school, they want me to sit still and change me so I can't get out of it but I'll play their game long enough to get by but I need to keep little me safe and hidden because everyone attacks little kids verbally and pshycologically to wear them down and try to make them become more of what that individual thinks is the right way or path. I am not saying that dicipline is a bad thing at all, it is very necessary for little kids to be guided since sometimes they do things that put themselves in danger. That being one of the times when you don't calmly say 'oh, dear, would you please stop that' , you loudly and authoritatively stop them since they are in immediate danger, then after the fact you can talk to them as to why it was dangerous. When I was little, I was very sensitive to yelling, and I thought that I wouldn't raise my voice to my own kids, and now that I have kids, when I do raise my voice to my own kids now I cringe abit, but I don't try to be cruel, and if it's going to help keep them from danger I don't feel guilty about it. I has always been observant ever since I was little, I even remember times in my crib as an infant, even before we speak we are observing and learning and loving the ones close to us, and I knew as a little kid that that was what it was all about, loving the simple things, my family, new things, plants and animals, having good moments with friends, and learning, I always wanted to learn more, I knew there was so much interesting stuff just waiting to be found and taken in. I still feel that way as well, I don't know it all, in fact I know very little for all that is out there in the world, but it's the adventure to find the learning and wonder, just like when you were little and learning stuff for the first time, it made you feel tingley and wonderful all over. Treasures are everywhere around us, we only need to see them or think of them and we're on a whole new adventure with our child eyes. :cheers: :sunny:

Initiate

PostSat Feb 25, 2012 6:26 pm » by Debunkerace

minihaha wrote:
debunkerace wrote:

I grew up in the country and was very close to nature, I always felt happy and positive (physically I would always feel waves of tingles rush over me whenever I had a happy thought) I got a little older and more involved with news and music and social issues. I was concerned about the negative things I saw on tv and the music that I heard, because I was against injustice. I noticed my tingles went away and I felt flattened energy, I was more down and depressed about the state of the world for a long time, then in my mid 20's I met an older lady at my place of employment and we got to talking about the state of things, ultimately she posed the question of "Why do you think they always depict negative info in the news?", and then she asked what type of effect it has on people spiritually to be constantly bombarded with negative info, then it clicked for me. I thought ulitmately it was about spiritually killing your inner child spirit, or that over flowing happiness that kids have and grown-ups can't stand. It's harder to control happy. I also do remember thinking about something along these lines when I was really little, I'm going to go to school, they want me to sit still and change me so I can't get out of it but I'll play their game long enough to get by but I need to keep little me safe and hidden because everyone attacks little kids verbally and pshycologically to wear them down and try to make them become more of what that individual thinks is the right way or path. I am not saying that dicipline is a bad thing at all, it is very necessary for little kids to be guided since sometimes they do things that put themselves in danger. That being one of the times when you don't calmly say 'oh, dear, would you please stop that' , you loudly and authoritatively stop them since they are in immediate danger, then after the fact you can talk to them as to why it was dangerous. When I was little, I was very sensitive to yelling, and I thought that I wouldn't raise my voice to my own kids, and now that I have kids, when I do raise my voice to my own kids now I cringe abit, but I don't try to be cruel, and if it's going to help keep them from danger I don't feel guilty about it. I has always been observant ever since I was little, I even remember times in my crib as an infant, even before we speak we are observing and learning and loving the ones close to us, and I knew as a little kid that that was what it was all about, loving the simple things, my family, new things, plants and animals, having good moments with friends, and learning, I always wanted to learn more, I knew there was so much interesting stuff just waiting to be found and taken in. I still feel that way as well, I don't know it all, in fact I know very little for all that is out there in the world, but it's the adventure to find the learning and wonder, just like when you were little and learning stuff for the first time, it made you feel tingley and wonderful all over. Treasures are everywhere around us, we only need to see them or think of them and we're on a whole new adventure with our child eyes. :cheers: :sunny:

I understand you, and your absolutely right about the TV news, that's why i stopped watching TV years ago, TV is the best propaganda weapon ever deviced to keep people from realising their real potential, which is also being portrayed in the movie.

But comparing Pink Floyd to TV news would be a misunderstanding in my oppinion, i see Pink floyd's work as trying to wake people up, just as you became aware of the TV news by being told, Pink floyd is trying to tell people that most of them act like zombies just doing what they are being told by the "headmaster" instead of thinking for themselves as you and i are doing, for example, John lennon didn't sing about war because he was Pro war, he did it because he wanted people to realise that wars suck.
Same as Pink Floyd, they are portraying the world as they see it, because they are awake and want everybody to wake up and decide for themselves instead of ending up in the meat grinder, or as just another brick in the wall. :sunny:
:cheers:

Initiate

PostSat Feb 25, 2012 7:23 pm » by Minihaha

I understand you, and your absolutely right about the TV news, that's why i stopped watching TV years ago, TV is the best propaganda weapon ever deviced to keep people from realising their real potential, which is also being portrayed in the movie.

But comparing Pink Floyd to TV news would be a misunderstanding in my oppinion, i see Pink floyd's work as trying to wake people up, just as you became aware of the TV news by being told, Pink floyd is trying to tell people that most of them act like zombies just doing what they are being told by the "headmaster" instead of thinking for themselves as you and i are doing, for example, John lennon didn't sing about war because he was Pro war, he did it because he wanted people to realise that wars suck.
Same as Pink Floyd, they are portraying the world as they see it, because they are awake and want everybody to wake up and decide for themselves instead of ending up in the meat grinder, or as just another brick in the wall. :sunny:
:cheers:[/quote]

Yes, I agree, but I know for me personally, tone and sound effects me and always has. It's even worse since I had scarlet fever, a sound that doesn't sit with me can make me feel like I'm dieing, I have even nearly passed out from nausea from hearing a squeal from a speaker that has no actual music coming from it,it's just that it's on and the electricity is running through it. Which I find rather amusing since I remember watching an episode of Star trek when I was younger and captain picard talks about this childhood illness that made him very sensitive to sound, and I remember thinking how stupid of an illness they used it the show because nobody in my mind would get sick like that, I was like :roll: . But when I got sick the way it was described in the show, OH MY GOD, I wouldn't wish that on anyone in the world. Every little sound was so painful in my head. But my point being is that as babies, we don't understand words, but we understand tones, there for that is our first language, the sounds, and the sounds even as adults are still the first thing our spirits process even before our brains are processing the words. That is why even though I loved pink floyd and I listened to it for Years, I realised the tone for me was very negative and it put my mind frame in a more negative state. (Tone and sound being an important part of the message, just as real as the words if not more so)

Initiate

PostSat Feb 25, 2012 7:33 pm » by Debunkerace

minihaha wrote:

:cheers:

Yes, I agree, but I know for me personally, tone and sound effects me and always has. It's even worse since I had scarlet fever, a sound that doesn't sit with me can make me feel like I'm dieing, I have even nearly passed out from nausea from hearing a squeal from a speaker that has no actual music coming from it,it's just that it's on and the electricity is running through it. Which I find rather amusing since I remember watching an episode of Star trek when I was younger and captain picard talks about this childhood illness that made him very sensitive to sound, and I remember thinking how stupid of an illness they used it the show because nobody in my mind would get sick like that, I was like :roll: . But when I got sick the way it was described in the show, OH MY GOD, I wouldn't wish that on anyone in the world. Every little sound was so painful in my head. But my point being is that as babies, we don't understand words, but we understand tones, there for that is our first language, the sounds, and the sounds even as adults are still the first thing our spirits process even before our brains are processing the words. That is why even though I loved pink floyd and I listened to it for Years, I realised the tone for me was very negative and it put my mind frame in a more negative state.

That sounds awful, i understand. :sunny:
Don't watch the Movie! :wink: :cheers:

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 25, 2012 7:39 pm » by Frutty

debunkerace wrote:
kinninigan wrote:Master Mason David Gilmour Is Appeased :flop:

Just for the enlightenment of those who doesn't know:

The medal he's wearing is a CBE, which means he's a "Companion of The Order of the British Empire" appointed by Her Majesty the Queen.

David Gilmour has also received an honorary degree from Anglia Ruskin University in Cambridge, England.
The Pink Floyd guitarist was amongst others from the city who were also awarded their titles at the ceremony at the Cambridge Corn Exchange. It was at this venue that Syd Barrett performed most of his solo concerts.

David, 63, used to be a student at Cambridgeshire College of Arts and Technology (CCAT). The name has since changed to Anglia Ruskin University.

The award recognises his "outstanding contribution to music as a writer, performer and innovator".

Which means he's a Doctor of Music.

David Gilmour CBE. DM. :pray: :pray: :pray:

Wow, I did not realize how appeased he was until now :lol:

It is hard to tell this was the same person :cry:

ImageImageImageImage
Deception in life is nothing but a lie reduced to practice

Next