Pink Floyd-Tilians?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6965
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 10:00 pm
Location: Zin-Uru

PostTue Jan 03, 2012 12:00 am » by Kinninigan


Happy New Years Everyone!

So I am sitting in my chair with my guitar and slide trying to watch the notes pink floyd is playing in this song.

Then I saw something crazy...

The first NEW reptilian sighting of 2012 for DTV....


Upload to Disclose.tv


Pink Floyd's classic lineup of Roger Waters, David Gilmour, Nick Mason and Rick Wright will perform for the first time in more than 20 years at the London Live 8 concert. The event, which aims to increase world awareness of African debt and hunger issues, will be held July 2 at the city's Hyde Park.


WTF?


Image


Did he eat Syd Barrett?
Canubis wrote:AT DTV we aim for shit pending disclosure RUN it threw the best before you give it to the dogs...

say somthing about my avatar i dare u.

https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3454
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:35 am

PostTue Jan 03, 2012 12:07 am » by Frutty


Image

:ohno:
ImageImageImageImage
Image
Deception in life is nothing but a lie reduced to practice

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 19307
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostTue Jan 03, 2012 12:11 am » by The57ironman


frutty wrote:Image

:ohno:

:scary: .......hmmm....no nose hairs....
..i have mixed drinks about my feelings...

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 543
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: 14h08m25.22s, +20°31′14.9″

PostTue Jan 03, 2012 12:17 am » by Symbolon


So...David Gilmour is a reptile...what a lot of rubbish. Jeez, some of you need professional help.
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1338
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:33 pm

PostTue Jan 03, 2012 12:23 am » by Fatbastard


"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3454
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:35 am

PostTue Jan 03, 2012 12:26 am » by Frutty


Anybody has any news of Gary Mckinnon, the guy that allegedly infiltrated NASA computers and saw what nobody has ever seen before?

David Gilmour, Sir Bob Geldof & Chrissie Hynde KEEP GARY McKinnon Free campaign


Upload to Disclose.tv



:dancing:
ImageImageImageImage
Image
Deception in life is nothing but a lie reduced to practice

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1338
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:33 pm

PostTue Jan 03, 2012 1:10 am » by Fatbastard


frutty wrote:Anybody has any news of Gary Mckinnon, the guy that allegedly infiltrated NASA computers and saw what nobody has ever seen before?

David Gilmour, Sir Bob Geldof & Chrissie Hynde KEEP GARY McKinnon Free campaign


Upload to Disclose.tv



:dancing:

The same predicament as 'Julian Assange.' On hold until the new years honours list has been announced, past and forgotten about.
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 19307
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostTue Jan 03, 2012 1:26 am » by The57ironman


fatbastard wrote:
frutty wrote:Anybody has any news of Gary Mckinnon, the guy that allegedly infiltrated NASA computers and saw what nobody has ever seen before?

David Gilmour, Sir Bob Geldof & Chrissie Hynde KEEP GARY McKinnon Free campaign


Upload to Disclose.tv



:dancing:

The same predicament as 'Julian Assange.' On hold until the new years honours list has been announced, past and forgotten about.

they'll both need to do some serious LIZARD ass kissin'...


Image
..i have mixed drinks about my feelings...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6965
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 10:00 pm
Location: Zin-Uru

PostSun Sep 22, 2013 2:46 pm » by Kinninigan


Kinninigan wrote:

WTF?


Image


Did he eat Syd Barrett?






I am bringing these reptilians down once and for all.........POWER STANCE!






Pink Floyd: The Wall (Music From The Film) - 10) Empty Spaces/What Shall We Do Now/Young Lust


Upload to Disclose.tv














:shock:
Canubis wrote:AT DTV we aim for shit pending disclosure RUN it threw the best before you give it to the dogs...

say somthing about my avatar i dare u.

https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/



Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook