Plane shot down - Benghazi, Libya

Initiate

PostSat Mar 19, 2011 6:06 pm » by pandoras

8pointed1 wrote:It's a MiG 23.......they could carry conventional bombs...nothing guided as the ground attack version is the MiG 27...and has a 'duck nose' for a laser designator for the role......but it is possible for them to retro fit this device in the forward camera housing infront of the nose landing gear.

OMG! That is like sooooo 3hr's ago :lol: Just fucking with ya! Good info on the duck nose...

@ alternateworld
cool footage (wish I would have seen that before giving my first impression. :oops: )
@illuminated
I wonder how the shrimp is going to respond to this one? Good catch.

Now, lets move on to AFV recognition..shall we.. :lol:
alternateworld wrote:Anti-government forces capture and parade one of Gaddafi's tank around Benghazi

What is it and why?

Initiate

PostSat Mar 19, 2011 6:24 pm » by Frankenstein

pandoras wrote:Now, lets move on to AFV recognition..shall we.. :lol:
alternateworld wrote:Anti-government forces capture and parade one of Gaddafi's tank around Benghazi

What is it and why?

I'm going T-62 because it doesn't seem sharp enough for a T-72 but it could be a T-55. The people on the top make an ID difficult.

Initiate

PostSat Mar 19, 2011 6:32 pm » by pandoras

@frankenstien..
check out the gap between the first and second sets of road wheel as well as the muzzle break on the main gun....
@illuminated...
[quote]
Qaddafi: We funded Sarkozy’s campaign and we want our money back

Gaddafi’s son was then asked that as France was the first country to recognise the Interim Transitional National Council in Benghazi, what was his opinion of President Sarkozy.

Saif al-Islam: “Sarkozy must first give back the money he took from Libya to finance his electoral campaign. We funded it and we have all the details and are ready to reveal everything. The first thing we want this clown to do is to give the money back to the Libyan people. He was given assistance so that he could help them. But he’s disappointed us: give us back our money. We have all the bank details and documents for the transfer operations and we will make everything public soon.”

LMFAO!!!!
Headline on Al J...
Sarkozy says Libyan people should decide thier own destiny....!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Initiate

PostSat Mar 19, 2011 6:56 pm » by Frankenstein

pandoras wrote:@frankenstien..
check out the gap between the first and second sets of road wheel as well as the muzzle break on the main gun....
@illuminated...

I missed looking at the muzzle break altogether. :bang; but the wheel area is not well defined in this image. So T-55 it is.

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 19, 2011 7:06 pm » by Richc

Why has Obama gone to Brazil and other world leaders are said to be in Paris.

The live stream from Paris right now looks like it is being transfered over the internet from a bunker..

Quality is not what you would expect from a direct sat link.??

Just an observation.... :headscratch:

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Initiate

PostSat Mar 19, 2011 7:07 pm » by pandoras

frankenstein wrote:
pandoras wrote:@frankenstien..
@illuminated...

I missed looking at the muzzle break altogether. :bang; but the wheel area is not well defined in this image. So T-55 it is.

:clapper:
Well done young Master Luke! You may now go forth to defend the free world!
(actually, when I was watching Al J I was anticipating a snap of the T-54/55 to show up on the forum!)
BTW....
Hillary just said an "international ORDER". They just don't miss a beat when rolling out the NWO, do they?

Initiate

PostSat Mar 19, 2011 7:17 pm » by Alternateworld

French fighter jets have now fired on a vehicle... :shooting:

Initiate

PostSat Mar 19, 2011 7:21 pm » by Frankenstein

pandoras wrote:Hillary just said an "international ORDER".

A big mac, small fries and a coke? But I'm guessing her order was for OIL. Not very tasty, but probably just as good for you as Mcdonalds stuff.

Previous