Planet X Found in 2Mass Survey Image?

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 13, 2009 3:22 am » by -Marduk-

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Initiate

PostSat Jun 13, 2009 3:23 am » by Bronzept

Man you should drink less coffe,relax,waht go to hapen it ill hapen,you cant do nothing.
I do belive that our rulers know more than they tell,but it as always like that,we now have the lucky to have information and sometimes that information is just to mutch.
We are a culture with 2009 years,if we look baak 2000 years are nothing in the history of our planet,the acient have a lot to teach us,we just learn if we have a hopen mind.
The mainstream of cientists just say the acient didnt understand the nature so good as us,maybe that is true,but one thing we can not forget they live in a time that we never pass.Again 2000 years of history is nothing.
Listen ppl learn from past,Dont close yourself in your reallity there are mutch more to learn.
peace and love are my disire to everyone of you!

Be what you whant if you belive it that is reallity!! :mrcool:
..........................................................................................Image...................................................................................
The Yin and The Yang
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/lifecynical.php

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 13, 2009 3:28 am » by -Marduk-

ImageImage

Last edited by -Marduk- on Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Initiate

PostSat Jun 13, 2009 3:53 am » by Bronzept

So let's see if I understand good a brown dwarf is abaout to close in in our solar system and the government of all countries dont go to say nothing to us??
I can belive that,just because we dont know the efect of that in our planet,I think the human civilization is very arrogant,because we think we know a lot,but that is not true we know almost nothing 4000 years of civilization is nothing if we look to the big picture.
Watch and learn our mother earth and our father sun still have a lot to teach us,thing that we never see before hapen every day,we are just a baby civilization,this is just the begining.
..........................................................................................Image...................................................................................
The Yin and The Yang
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/lifecynical.php

Initiate

PostSat Jun 13, 2009 2:48 pm » by Wrathofkahn

marduk2012 wrote:ImageImage

Man, there is too much different speculation on the position of planet x. I see andy lloyd has it as just penetrating the outer solar system, while others say it is to the right of our sun right now in the inner solar system. I have done too much research on this and I guess we will know for sure soon. We supposedly will be able to see it from the northern hemisphere soon.

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 13, 2009 3:33 pm » by Drextin

Damn.........I was liking this story until..............

Seems its a hoax. 2mass has denied they found anything like that.

The reason I believe them is this.............at 4.2 light years away the object is not part of our solar system but part of Proxima Centauri which is a triple star system. It's not headed our way nor could it ever. No more so than if we suddenly took off in its direction.

Should be no surprise to many who is behind the false info.............zeta talk. Seems the zeta freaks have had an ongoing war with the 2mass folks because 2mass won't look in only the places the zeta heads want them to. So they've resorted back to their old tricks of falsifying discoveries to suit their cause.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 13, 2009 4:18 pm » by Drextin

slushpup wrote:
drextin wrote:Damn.........I was liking this story until..............

Seems its a hoax. 2mass has denied they found anything like that.

The reason I believe them is this.............at 4.2 light years away the object is not part of our solar system but part of Proxima Centauri which is a triple star system. It's not headed our way nor could it ever. No more so than if we suddenly took off in its direction.

Should be no surprise to many who is behind the false info.............zeta talk. Seems the zeta freaks have had an ongoing war with the 2mass folks because 2mass won't look in only the places the zeta heads want them to. So they've resorted back to their old tricks of falsifying discoveries to suit their cause.

Any links to this?
i
No slush I don't but I do know the process so if anyone wants to give it a shot they can. I ran across the info like this. I started out with a 2mass search......went to their site and they had no record of the find.

I did a second search using this........2mass finds metallic object planet x.

There is only one article, the one you posted, that is making the rounds in the ufo-paranormal-2012 circles. No press release from 2mass, no reputable space news agency like space.com have anything about it on their sites.

Then for search suggestion it gave the option for 2mass denial...............thats how I got the full story of the zeta talk people and their war with 2mass.

I used copernic search agent pro. But a search using just google or yahoo should give basically the same results.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Writer

PostSat Jun 13, 2009 4:55 pm » by Bitcommjvvs

No worys, if the object is 4.2 light years away it cant have any efect on earth in 2012 :sunny:

Writer

PostMon Mar 21, 2011 12:20 pm » by Jasonjaxxson

I cant get over people trusting of gov. Fucken grow up people