Planetary Alignment with Comet Elenin Causing Big Earthquake

Writer

PostSat Apr 30, 2011 9:09 am » by Hotdisclose

There seems to be a pattern forming every time Elenin lines up with Earth and another planet or the sun we have an earthquake, the nearer Elenin gets the bigger the earthquakes.

http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2011/04/nasa ... etary.html

Writer

PostSat Apr 30, 2011 9:20 am » by Hotdisclose

:peep:

Writer

PostSat Apr 30, 2011 6:01 pm » by Jammoon1

Flippin' 'eck, that last future date made me take a deep breath!

All the big quakes have included the Earth, the sun and Elenin! :o

Writer

PostSat Apr 30, 2011 8:46 pm » by Hotdisclose

jammoon1 wrote:Flippin' 'eck, that last future date made me take a deep breath!

I am fully agree with you..BUT media is not reporting this SHIT.. :yell:

Master Conspirator

PostSat Apr 30, 2011 9:03 pm » by Cornbread714

Every single thread you've made has been spam for your blog, just like before when you were here under another name.

I'm sorry, but it's time to say goodbye again.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 30, 2011 9:07 pm » by Muchtyman

hotdisclose wrote:
jammoon1 wrote:Flippin' 'eck, that last future date made me take a deep breath!

I am fully agree with you..BUT media is not reporting this SHIT.. :yell:

nice topice thanyou

PostSun May 01, 2011 1:45 am » by Pst007x

I have been looking into this Comet Elenin and there is some compelling evidence out there. There have been a paper submitted to cornell university Library by Mensur Omerbashich about the relationship between celestial alignments and earthquakes.

Plus consider this:
There are volcanoes found on other planets and satellites, although most of them are not active. The only celestial bodies with active volcanoes are the Earth, Jupiter’s moon Io, Neptune’s satellite Triton, and Saturn’s moon Enceladus. Io is the most volcanically active place in the Solar System. Scientists believe that there are currently more than 400 active volcanoes on the satellite. The large amount of volcanic activity on the moon is due to the satellite’s eccentric orbit which causes tidal heating. Tidal heating is where one celestial object is heated by the effect of the gravitational pull of another celestial body.

Therefore, this shows that a celestial body with a big enough pull can cause the tectonic plates of a planet/moon to converge and diverge, so it is possible that if Comet Elenin is having enough of a tug on earth it could cause our planets core to react to this pull. it cannot be easily dismissed.

February 27, 2010 Chile earthquake 8.8 (Direct alignment) (6.0AU) Sun/Earth/Elenin
September 3, 2010 New Zealand earthquake 7.1 (Alignment behind Sun, seems to in fact decrease the effect) (6.2AU) Earth/Sun/Elenin
March 11, 2011 Japan earthquake 9.0 (Direct alignment) (2.1AU) Sun/Earth/Elenin
FUTURE DATES:
September 26th 2011 (0.3AU) Sun/Earth/Elenin
November 24th 2011 (0.6AU) Sun/Elenin/Earth
There were many other earthquakes throughout this period, so the odds are an alignment would have taken place on a day an earthquake took place.
However, when in direct alignment, between the Sun and Elenin, the magnitude was higher when compared to earthquakes on other days, this of course could be a coincidence. Next alignment September 26th 2011 (0.3AU) however the alignment is Sun/Earth/Elenin, I think if there is any effect it is when the earth is between the Sun and Elenin which will happen next on November 24th 2011 (0.6AU), we will see what will happen, if anything.......

I have gathered info from a variety of sites about Comet Elenin, it is important to keep sharing this info!
(http://lifetimeandus.blogspot.com/2011/04/comet-elenin.html)

I fear that this is a real threat, like Asteroid Apophis in 2036, and more research needs to be carried out to find out the truth.

I do not believe that we will ever get the truth from our governments so it is through places like this where we can pass information freely.

Super Moderator

PostSun May 01, 2011 1:52 am » by domdabears

cornbread714 wrote:Every single thread you've made has been spam for your blog, just like before when you were here under another name.

I'm sorry, but it's time to say goodbye again.

lol i was just gonna do that
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you