Plasma fields and dancing Orbs disappearing into the ground!

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 141
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:44 pm

PostSat Jul 24, 2010 3:32 pm » by Pundz


cwmman wrote:aw leave him alone he makes me laugh :lol: :lol:



:wink:
PINDZ : " I WILL BLOW MYSELF UP RIGHT NOW, THIS THREAD SUCKS BIGTIME "

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1774
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:38 pm
Location: A Shire

PostSat Jul 24, 2010 3:51 pm » by Aardvaaks


trenker wrote:LOL, you sure have filmed some little white dots there. Some were even fuzzy! Spot on.

Get it? Spot on?

Vague tosh not worthy of posting. This is Disclose TV not 'vague white dots' dot tv.


Trenker and Pundz, not sure if you imply the whole thread? but tosh or not its good to get this stuff aired as DTV is Definately the place to do so. The reason I posted this initial vid is that the ECETI ranch in Washington US seems to be a hotbed of Ufo activity with a lot of video material available to see.

http://phantomsandmonsters.wetpaint.com ... Off+Limits
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Initiate
Posts: 675
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:09 pm

PostSun Aug 08, 2010 4:23 pm » by Cognoscenti


I regularly photograph orbs at night while sitting on my deck next to the pool. The orbs appear in pictures taken with any of my cameras as well as on friends' cameras. The current scientific thinking regarding these orbs is that they are small spheres of plasma which are excited by the photons of the camera flash, then photoluminesce, or discharge photons which are imaged by the ccd sensor. The other night, I decided to see if these orbs could be imaged with a night vision scope. I have two generation 1 Yukon nightvision scopes. One is 5x60, the other is wideangle. I was surprised and amazed to see multiple orbs of light flying through their fields of view. The wide angle scope was much better at seeing them. They range in size from a tennis ball to a volleyball . They maintain a constant luminosity (without pulsation) and mostly travel in straight lines, usually too fast to follow longer than the count of three. Sometimes multiple orbs appear flying in different directions. Insects appear quite differently: smaller, brighter, and with a jerky flight path. I have had three friends come over and verify that they can see them through the scope too. I am going to try to make an adapter for my 14 megapixel Canon Elph and a wideangle lens and try to video these orbs. Has anyone else had this experience? Have you had any success in video recording them? What I'm seeing is exactly what Alison Kraus has videotaped near Murraysville, PA, and what they are recording on night vision equipment near Mt. Adams, but I'm seeing many more.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1774
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:38 pm
Location: A Shire

PostMon Aug 09, 2010 12:52 am » by Aardvaaks


cognoscenti wrote:I regularly photograph orbs at night while sitting on my deck next to the pool. The orbs appear in pictures taken with any of my cameras as well as on friends' cameras. The current scientific thinking regarding these orbs is that they are small spheres of plasma which are excited by the photons of the camera flash, then photoluminesce, or discharge photons which are imaged by the ccd sensor. The other night, I decided to see if these orbs could be imaged with a night vision scope. I have two generation 1 Yukon nightvision scopes. One is 5x60, the other is wideangle. I was surprised and amazed to see multiple orbs of light flying through their fields of view. The wide angle scope was much better at seeing them. They range in size from a tennis ball to a volleyball . They maintain a constant luminosity (without pulsation) and mostly travel in straight lines, usually too fast to follow longer than the count of three. Sometimes multiple orbs appear flying in different directions. Insects appear quite differently: smaller, brighter, and with a jerky flight path. I have had three friends come over and verify that they can see them through the scope too. I am going to try to make an adapter for my 14 megapixel Canon Elph and a wideangle lens and try to video these orbs. Has anyone else had this experience? Have you had any success in video recording them? What I'm seeing is exactly what Alison Kraus has videotaped near Murraysville, PA, and what they are recording on night vision equipment near Mt. Adams, but I'm seeing many more.


Thanks for sharing your experience Cognoscenti :flop: , orbs are certainly being more readily reported and recorded on digital cameras which are more readily available and also with the cost of night vision hardware coming down in price more amateur researchers have the tools to investigate Ufos and paranormal phenomena. Perhaps we will see more and more postings on Dtv in the future due to this.
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Writer
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:54 am

PostMon Aug 09, 2010 1:15 am » by Fairymama


can you say bubble machine in tall grass.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1636
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:02 pm

PostMon Aug 09, 2010 1:25 am » by Raphael


aardvaaks wrote:
See 5:06 and 6:01


sorry but if those tiny ORBS are UFOs then it means the aliens inside them are about as big as hamsters?
glad to see the hamsters dealt with the squeaky wheel problem eh?

namaste
ImageImage

Swasti-KEY to Universal MovEMEnt to the ocean of E motion

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1774
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:38 pm
Location: A Shire

PostMon Aug 09, 2010 1:31 am » by Aardvaaks


fairymama wrote:can you say bubble machine in tall grass.

Everytime :look:

Raphael, ufo simply means unidentified, or unquantified, doesn't have to be anything too elaborate, in the case of an orb but if say its plasma related with no aliens present, that in itself is pretty amazing science.
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1636
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:02 pm

PostMon Aug 09, 2010 1:35 am » by Raphael


aardvaaks wrote:
Raphael, ufo simply means unidentified, or unquantified, doesn't have to be anything too elaborate, in the case of an orb but if say its plasma related with no aliens present, that in itself is pretty amazing science.


so what is the connection between orbs and ufos and aliens then?
there is an entire sub-culture

you folks take terms like plasma and smear it around as much you can...
did the fella who knew all about plasma, Hans Alfven ever discuss plasma the way UFO folks do?
Did Hans claim his plasma filled outer space was a superduper highway for aliens?
Any plasma - ufo - alien claims by Hans?
NO
Hans down...just more hype used to sell nonsense not science.

aard
main street Roswell is no different than Niagara Falls or Disney World
it is a J O K E

namaste
Last edited by Raphael on Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Swasti-KEY to Universal MovEMEnt to the ocean of E motion

Writer
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:02 pm

PostMon Aug 09, 2010 1:38 am » by obamaistheking


GAY AND PINDZ IS A RAGING FAG.LOOKS LIKE CUM FALLING OFF PINDZ FACE REFLECTING OFF THE MOONLIGHT.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1774
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:38 pm
Location: A Shire

PostMon Aug 09, 2010 1:44 am » by Aardvaaks


raphael wrote:
so what is the connection between orbs and ufos and aliens then?
there is an entire sub-culture

aard Roswell is no different than Niagara Falls or Disney World
J O K E

namaste


I think the subject of orbs is a huge one, because we appear to have two types the smaller ones people see and photograph in their garden close to them and often mistaken as dust or an insect but clearly not everytime. Then we have the bigger orbs seen often in large quantities high up in broad daylight, also they have been filmed merging into an apparent disc craft or large Ufo saucer, but to me both or all objects are Ufo's, whether they are probes or plasma energy its all remains a mystery.
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook