please can you look at this web site

Writer

PostWed Dec 31, 2008 8:01 am » by Drjak

please can you look at this web site. pay close attention to the comments box bellow the article. i would appreciate your opinions.

Zionist.com the title of the article is: The Jews have mind control !

this is a pro Zionist site

Initiate

PostWed Dec 31, 2008 11:46 am » by Alexrubic

I'm sorry but I found that site and the language used on it odious in the extreme. The comments were hard to read properly because, on my PC at least, they stretched way over to the right, beyond the page border! However, from what I could see, the majority of respondents obviously found the site as offensive as I did!
When Britain first, at Heaven's command arose from out the azure main; this was the charter of the land, and guardian angels sang this strain: "Rule, Britannia, rule the waves: Britons never will be slaves."

James Thomson (1700-1748)

Initiate

PostWed Dec 31, 2008 2:49 pm » by Adamflownemo

Writer

PostWed Dec 31, 2008 3:34 pm » by Drjak

i personally found it more than offensive i found it extremely throbbing .see i have a different experience of 9/11 .at that time the people that i worked with where mostly muslim. they where just as shocked as the events unfolded as me (i consider my self agnostic). and in no way did they agree with what they saw (not surprising). but since that day the demonetisation of muslims has been extensive too say the least.i found muslims my self to be on the hole a caring and respectful race(and i know that this is not all muslims). but they seemed very troubled by what they saw one good friend said to me "these are not the muslims i know"
yesterday i stumbled upon this web site and i was shocked by what i saw. :dunno: these are the comments from apparently average Zionist Jews saying things like "we are gods chosen!" and some comments that even go so far as to say that they will rule the world along with certain Christians that are accepting of Zionist faith !! the thing is i am seriously rethinking some of the what i considered "antisimetic " things that have been posted on disclose and YouTube that before i considered racist.my view was .OK there are a lot of Zionists in high places but that's not ALL JEWS . but if you look at the evidence there really is an unbelievable amount of the people in high places and if they have the views of this respected Zionist web site then that is very worrying. :dunno:

Writer

PostWed Dec 31, 2008 3:40 pm » by Drjak

alexrubic wrote:I'm sorry but I found that site and the language used on it odious in the extreme. The comments were hard to read properly because, on my PC at least, they stretched way over to the right, beyond the page border! However, from what I could see, the majority of respondents obviously found the site as offensive as I did!

i found it worrying and disturbing too.

Initiate

PostWed Dec 31, 2008 3:48 pm » by Alexrubic

I have to agree with you. I am not racist - I can't be as I am mixed race myself and have had many good friends of varying races and religious beliefs - but I think the fact that Jews (mainly Zionist Jews) control most western governments (just look at Obama's choices for his administration and closest advisers!), financial institutions and media corporations, gives them a disproportionate level of control over all of humanity.

I, too, am not religious (and don't practice any religion) but have studied a fair few in a purely recreational sense and am open to people believing and practising whatever religion they are comfortable with PROVIDING it does not infringe on anyone else's freedom to believe something different - or nothing at all. I am basically a 'live and let live' kind of person.

Clearly, the Zionists see themselves as the 'master-race' with a mandate from the 'one true God' to rule over the planet and the rest of humanity. Now doesn't that sound like the modus operandi of the Nazis?

Their mindset and philosophy seems to be verging on megalomania if not outright psychopathy and we should all be on our guard against it.

I should add that many Jews not sympathetic to the Zionist cause sometimes get lumped in with the Zionists but, to an extent, they have themselves to blame if they hesitate to speak out against the Zionist cause or tacitly support it on the basis of being loyal to their own kind.
When Britain first, at Heaven's command arose from out the azure main; this was the charter of the land, and guardian angels sang this strain: "Rule, Britannia, rule the waves: Britons never will be slaves."

James Thomson (1700-1748)

Writer

PostWed Dec 31, 2008 5:22 pm » by Drjak

thanks for the link Adam

Initiate

PostFri Feb 13, 2009 4:22 pm » by Nuffrespect

Guts are important. Your guts are what digest things. But it is your brains that tell you which things to swallow and which not to swallow.