Please Delete Facebook

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jul 28, 2012 2:05 am » by *WillEase*

I don't know about deleting my facebook page but...

Upload to Disclose.tv

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 28, 2012 6:27 am » by 99socks

I had an acquaintance who used to call Facebook "facade-book" and boy was he right. :?

Initiate

PostSat Jul 28, 2012 7:24 am » by Tonyw

I've got 19 Friends on FB, and before you say "Billy no mates" I pick my friends. They are mostly friends from the Day centre where i go because i'm disabled. I've had LOADS of friends requests but when i look at their profiles no way am i becoming friends with a load of Twats. I've got one friend in America, lovely girl, and i got friends with her because she looked at my 3D Art gallery. I use FB to post anecdotes, cartoon Jokes, jokes, and funny raves. But i can sum FB up like this.
I am what i am.

War does not determine who is right, War determines who is left. [img]http://i47.tinypic.com/5aro28.gif[/img]

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 17, 2013 2:37 am » by Harbin

Have you done it !?

:sunny:
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 17, 2013 4:19 am » by Dagnamski

Facebook is a reflection of ourselves like this forum.

“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image

Master Conspirator

PostSat Aug 17, 2013 8:20 pm » by *WillEase*

Two threads about deleting Facebook posted on the same day, one year apart... :think:
Anyways, because this one was first...
Would that include DTV's Facebook page?

https://www.facebook.com/disclosetv
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 18, 2013 1:28 am » by Malogg

Hacker posts Facebook bug report on Zuckerberg’s wall

A Palestinian information system expert says he was forced to post a bug report on Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook page after the social network’s security team failed to recognize that a critical vulnerability he found allows anyone to post on someone's wall.

The vulnerability, which was reported by a man calling himself ‘Khalil,’ allows any Facebook user to post anything on the walls of other users - even when those users are not included in their list of friends. He reported the vulnerability through Facebook’s security feedback page, which offered a minimum reward of US$500 for each real security bug report.

However, the social network’s security team failed to acknowledge the bug, even though Khalil enclosed a link to a post he made on the timeline of a random girl who studied at the same college as Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg.

“Sorry, this is not a bug,” Facebook’s security team said in response to Khalil’s second report, in which he offered to reproduce the discussed vulnerability on a test account of Facebook security expert.

After receiving the reply, Khalil claims he had no choice but to showcase the problem on Mark Zuckerberg’s wall.

Screenshots on his blog show that Khalil shared details of the exploit, as well as his disappointing experience with the security team, on the Facebook founder’s wall.

Just minutes after the post, Khalil says he received a response from a Facebook engineer requesting all the details about the vulnerability. His account was blocked while the security team rushed to close the loophole.

After receiving the third bug report, a Facebook security engineer finally admitted the vulnerability but said that Khalil won’t be paid for reporting it because his actions violated the website’s security terms of service.

Although Facebook’s White Hat security feedback program sets no reward cap for the most “severe” and “creative” bugs, it sets a number of rules that security analysts should follow in order to be eligible for a cash reward. Facebook did not specify which of the rules Khalil had broken.

Somewhere between the second and third vulnerability reports, Khalil also recorded a video of himself reproducing the bug.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In its latest reply, Facebook reinstated Khalil’s account and expressed hope that he will continue to work with Facebook to find more vulnerabilities.

http://rt.com/news/facebook-post-exploi ... rberg-621/
Image :flop:

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 18, 2013 2:08 am » by Opalserpent

Crikey, I should have searched for related posts to deleting facebook.

Using facebook just ensures our future orwellian lives.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 18, 2013 2:11 am » by Opalserpent

*WillEase* wrote:Two threads about deleting Facebook posted on the same day, one year apart... :think:
Anyways, because this one was first...
Would that include DTV's Facebook page?

https://www.facebook.com/disclosetv

DTV wants to make money and there are droves of sheeple on facebook to connect with.
We can help wake them up. :hugging:

It's like having your enemy close at hand and then exploiting them. :alien51:
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Previous