Please tell me what hell is going on in this pic

Initiate

PostTue Feb 25, 2014 4:41 am » by Rahkriga

Ok..DTV is telling me the image is too big to post, so here's my dropbox link. I didnt want to resize or do anything that would decrease the detail in the photo.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6230783/strange%20contrail.jpg

My friend just sent me this pic....and I dont know what Im looking at. What we want to know is...what is that blue line extending in front of the craft?? Its like the craft is riding it like a rail and it never deviated from that line. Does anybody here have any clue as to what it could be? She said she could see that blue line with her naked eye, and thats what prompted her to take picture. Ive seen a lot of contrails and chemtrails...but Ive never seen one like this. For the record..she said the craft in the pic was emitting contrails and NOT chemtrails/

(The pic was taken in Berkeley, CA at the Berkeley Marina. The bridge you see in the background is the Golden Gate bridge, and that is San Francisco to the left.)

Initiate

PostTue Feb 25, 2014 4:51 am » by OtheklzeR

my guess the airplane traved in a corrador that a previous plane had left a trail of exaust

like cars planes often travel on sam roads

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 25, 2014 4:55 am » by kentrb

my guess is its a contrail shadow...the sun is directly behind and everything seems to be lined up just right
just a guess though
:cheers:

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 25, 2014 5:07 am » by Niji666

Personal opinion I think it's fake. Look at the first cloud the line goes under and follow it down to the bridge. Notice how it's under the clouds and looses visibility as the distance get further away. This is normal right? But the visibility seems to come back into sight after it's been lost. See how it goes darker again at the end?

Super Moderator

PostTue Feb 25, 2014 5:46 am » by The57ironman

kentrb wrote:my guess is its a contrail shadow...the sun is directly behind and everything seems to be lined up just right
just a guess though

..zackly...i'd come across that myself

Upload to Disclose.tv

Obama Misses 60% of Security Briefings... and Blames Intelligence Community?Image

Initiate

PostTue Feb 25, 2014 6:40 am » by handy4321

kentrb wrote:my guess is its a contrail shadow...the sun is directly behind and everything seems to be lined up just right
just a guess though

I have to disagree. Notice the shadows that the vehicles are casting?

Initiate

PostTue Feb 25, 2014 6:50 am » by Flipper

Does San-Fran have an airport? It does right. The photo is showing what happens when they shut off the nozzels to stop spraying for landing. It could also be them starting them up after takeoff.

:peep:

Master Conspirator

PostTue Feb 25, 2014 7:05 am » by *WillEase*

just a guess though

Absolutely... :cheers:
In this shot you can clearly see the contrail of a jet liner and the shadow of it, cast by the sun behind it. The sun seemed to be exactly in line with the contrail and the shadow seems to point ahead of it, across the mountains and into the bay . You can also see the faint extension of the shadow on the blue waters of Badia de Pollenca.

Initiate

PostTue Feb 25, 2014 9:12 am » by Rahkriga

Niji666 wrote:Personal opinion I think it's fake. Look at the first cloud the line goes under and follow it down to the bridge. Notice how it's under the clouds and looses visibility as the distance get further away. This is normal right? But the visibility seems to come back into sight after it's been lost. See how it goes darker again at the end?

I can honestly tell you that this pic is not fake. I dont play like that..and she doesnt play like that.

Initiate

PostTue Feb 25, 2014 9:16 am » by Rahkriga

handy4321 wrote:
just a guess though

I have to disagree. Notice the shadows that the vehicles are casting?

Exactly...and if it was a shadow....why would it be in front of the craft in an area it hasnt even flown thru yet?? The craft is moving left to right...I just cant understand why the "shadow" would be in front of the craft

Next