Poland missile shield

txrandy68

PostTue Aug 26, 2008 4:25 pm » by txrandy68

Why is it that we are deploying a missile defense system to Poland? I have looked at every possible angle and I still can't understand. The U.S. has the most advanced nuclear defense system in the world and it would be nearly impossible to strike our country from afar. The enemy would have to be close to our coast in order to have any chance of striking us, and I don't think the Navy would allow enemy ships to come that close to us. So I ask why? I understand that other countries want to do us harm but I don't believe a single one of them has the power to bring major war to our country, not on american soil. We are the only country that can bring our troops to an enemy country and set up long term operations and thats because other countries are terrified of us. If the world is full of terrorist that want the U.S. to suffer then why have they not done more here, why is it only in foreign countries where they hit us? Russia will not allow the U.S. to deploy a missile defense system to Poland, they have warned of a nuclear strike if we do, BUT they don't threaten our home land they threaten Poland. So are we willing to allow Poland to suffer for what we want? do you think for one minute that we will keep our promise to defend Poland? did we keep our promise to Georgia? and where were we during the horrible crimes against humanity in Africa? We only seek to help those that make our country stronger, but we don't care about the weak Nations that beg for our help on a daily basis. This is the way we do things, we start war then send food.... and thats about it. We strive for peace but we provoke other nations in the process, how can peace be preserved with weapons?

maleman

PostTue Aug 26, 2008 4:51 pm » by maleman

Sir,

You're seeking a logical answer from the minds of madmen to whom the reason of life itself is "beneath" their contempt.

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 26, 2008 5:14 pm » by Tontodc

Rize have sayd many time, it´s not for russia, it´s about iran..... "right..."

PostTue Aug 26, 2008 5:14 pm » by Sunrunner

Your politicians and leaders are doing what they're told to do, exactly the same as in every other country. The powers that be want to reduce the population of the planet to 500 million and will use any and all means to accomplish it including nukes, disease and starvation. Why? 500 million are a lot easier to control than 7 billion. Do some research and you'll find that although Russia are being portrayed as the aggressor it was the Georgian army who started attacking South Ossettia first, killing hundreds of civilians (many of whom held Russian passports). Saakashvili was basically manipulated into the attack by America who then did nothing to help when the Russians inevitably responded. Net results- Poland gets scared by 'Russian aggression' and signs the missile shield treaty which it had been avoiding for 18 months, and the whole world is one step closer to the long-planned WWIII.

Wake up guys- the clock is ticking. Just because it isn't very nice to hear doesn't mean it isn't true. We are nothing but cattle to the people who run the show, an expendable commodity like any other.

Initiate

PostWed Aug 27, 2008 9:04 am » by Lowmank

txrandy68 wrote:Why is it that we are deploying a missile defense system to Poland? I have looked at every possible angle and I still can't understand. The U.S. has the most advanced nuclear defense system in the world and it would be nearly impossible to strike our country from afar. The enemy would have to be close to our coast in order to have any chance of striking us, and I don't think the Navy would allow enemy ships to come that close to us. So I ask why? I understand that other countries want to do us harm but I don't believe a single one of them has the power to bring major war to our country, not on american soil. We are the only country that can bring our troops to an enemy country and set up long term operations and thats because other countries are terrified of us. If the world is full of terrorist that want the U.S. to suffer then why have they not done more here, why is it only in foreign countries where they hit us? Russia will not allow the U.S. to deploy a missile defense system to Poland, they have warned of a nuclear strike if we do, BUT they don't threaten our home land they threaten Poland. So are we willing to allow Poland to suffer for what we want? do you think for one minute that we will keep our promise to defend Poland? did we keep our promise to Georgia? and where were we during the horrible crimes against humanity in Africa? We only seek to help those that make our country stronger, but we don't care about the weak Nations that beg for our help on a daily basis. This is the way we do things, we start war then send food.... and thats about it. We strive for peace but we provoke other nations in the process, how can peace be preserved with weapons?

I saw Judas Priest and Motorhead tonight, Russia fears the shield and they should. :flop:

Master Conspirator

PostWed Aug 27, 2008 11:12 am » by Drjones

Yeah,i posted a few weeks back about my confusion with regards to this "missile shield".
If ever there was a hidden agenda this is it.
It's a ridiculos world in which we live.100% conrtolled and manipulated by fear.
I sometimes wonder about war and fighting.These events always have to be two-sided.
If people refused to fight and just said NO what would happen then?
No wars,the governments don't have the power the PEOPLE do!!!!
May god help us all in these troubled times :!:

Initiate

PostSat Aug 30, 2008 6:32 pm » by Qiqiba

txrandy68 wrote:I understand that other countries want to do us harm but I don't believe a single one of them has the power to bring major war to our country, not on american soil.

I hate to qoute what Mr. Carlin once said about you, Americans, but I guess I have to: "You've been sold many years ago". Do you really think U.S. government is placing missile shield in Poland and other countries to protect States? Or to protect anything? It isn't any shield, but the missile system to control future continental zones united under One World Government. And one of the steps towords that N.W.O. is actually attack on U.S. independence. Not by a "single one", but by many enemies at once right on your soil.

Not only 9/11 was an inside job. You've got much worse inside job just being done right now under your nose. There's a good chance Ron Paul was your last hope. If so, I'm really sorry for you - and I'm not sarcasic - I'm really sorry, because it's never nice to watch that proud nation to fall down... :dunno: