Police arrest devil worshippers in Iran?????? WTF?

Conspirator

PostTue May 26, 2009 8:22 am » by Clawspiracy

The Islamic Republic, which bans alcohol and narcotics, last year said it would launch a crackdown on "indecent Western-inspired movements" such as rappers and satanists.

Remember when Rock & Roll was Devil Music? Now it's Hip Hop and Metal. At least it's good to know that the people will one day have enough, and even the Republican Guards will see the light. No Regime can hold power forever...

I think we should be dropping some Brittney Spears, Elvis, Sex Pistols, David Bowie, Kraftwerk, Agnostic Front, Bob Marley, and Snoop Dog CDs just to confuse them a bit....
It's a Clawspiracy...

Conspirator

PostTue May 26, 2009 8:36 am » by Drextin

This type of rebellion in Iran is unbelievable! A bunch of emo Iranians...........this has to be a sign of the end of the world. In the immortal words of Tool I now expect this to happen

Some say a comet will fall from the sky.
Followed by meteor showers and tidal waves.
Followed by faultlines that cannot sit still.
Followed by millions of dumbfounded dipshits.

Some say the end is near.
Some say we'll see armageddon soon.
I certainly hope we will cuz
I sure could use a vacation from this

Stupid shit, silly shit, stupid shit...
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Master Conspirator

PostTue May 26, 2009 2:30 pm » by Cornbread714

concrete wrote:I do love articles like these.

Satan in the first paragraph, nuclear bombs in the last and Iran in the middle. (Hagee will have a field day with this).

There is a slow trickle of words being used now, to make the masses wary of Iran. Just like what happened to Iraq. Remeber that every reason used to invade Iraq has been disproven. Yet, soldiers and civilians are still dying six years on.
I read somewhere that Hugo Chavez is selling uranium to Iran as well. Just like Nigeria was selling uranium to Iraq.
I grew up during the end of the cold war, I remember Oliver North. I know who has and hasn't signed the NPT treaty. I know that the IAEA has said Iran is not developing nuclear weapons, why does western media still use semi-official news agencies or sources that can't be named?
If MSM wants any credibility. Name the sources, don't just copy anothers report. That is not news.
This screams propeganda all over it.

:flop:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)