Police Arrest Man For Filming Then Shoot His Dog Right In Fr

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 02, 2013 6:43 pm » by E6722maj

Chaindrive wrote: it IS against the law to film cops in this fashion.

nope

eta almost forgot - FUCK THE POLICE :hell:

whatever

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 02, 2013 6:51 pm » by E6722maj

i want to see those piece of shit pigs writhing in agony on the floor, then dying. every last fucking one of them. cunts all of them. fuck the police x1000,000

whatever

Initiate

PostTue Jul 02, 2013 7:00 pm » by SolStone

A long time ago, In a galaxy far far away, around the time it was deemed I could legally drive a vehicle, a law was passed making it illegal to put Christmas lights on your vehicle. The reason was, some serial rapist was imitating State Troopers on a stretch of highway, pulling over young women around 2-3am, ordering them to step out of their vehicles, and then brutally assaulted/raped them.

Another law passed, stating that should a citizen feel threatened or uncomfortable pulling over where an officer indicates they pull over, they could continue to drive until they reached a populated location and or contacted law enforcement for verification (back in those days there weren't cell phones).

It is for this reason, as well as reasons of "excessive force" by legitimate law enforcement officers that citizens have these rights. In that video, from what I saw, the only mistake that man made was in turning his back and therefore indicating agreement to the Law Enforcers that he should be arrested. Had he put the dog in the car and questioned the law enforcement officers like a self-respecting individual should have, I would argue that may have been avoided. His arrest by the officers is what upset the beast enough to get it to jump out the vehicle. But I won't waste more time on "what ifs."

It could be shown that the man was somehow a criminal and was in fact turning himself in - so be it - but that was pretty cowardly any way you want to look at it. And dangerous. Those bullets don't stop at the dog and take a break when they hit the road - they go somewhere else too. It was irresponsible to say the least.

And if the man just made the mistake of surrounding his right to film the Law Enforcers, well then, his bad and dog paid for it (like the person I quoted above said).

In light of the interest, I would raise this thread by Mallog, which shows a Law Enforcement Officer challenging law makers, and asking if they are ordered to raid the home of a person who doesn't agree with a particular law, will the law-makers join the police in the raid or will they hide in their homes after passing the bill? Just an example of how irresponsible the system has become through lack of accountability.

iraq-vet-slams-legislators-over-ny-safe-act-my-right-trump-t84887.html

It's simple logic:
The more law-enforcers you shove in a society, the more crime will be created. Especially if law-enforcers are trained that if they ask the right questions in the right manner (intimidation), everyone's a criminal. That's circular logic because it creates criminals out of non-criminals using an Us/Them mentality. Psychological research into the mental need for in-groups and out-groups highlights this clearly.

Our nation is ranked #1 Police/Prison State on the planet. That should be saying something.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 02, 2013 7:37 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

:shock: :shooting:

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 02, 2013 7:39 pm » by Cia212

The arrest was for blasting music at a police investigation of armed robbery, not videotaping the police. His music was so loud, the officers couldn't hear the witnesses speak...and he was doing it specifically to be a nuisance. The arrest for obstruction was clean.

They still shouldn't have killed the dog.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 02, 2013 9:53 pm » by Noentry

I dont see any racism in the vid myself.
I do see a policeman who is trigger happy.

You will noticed the shooter tried to touch the dog, it jumped up and he shoot it.
The dog was not being aggressive nor was the owner.
Had they of released the owner he could of put the dog back in the car.
The owner gave himself up he was not gonna run.
You will also notice of the three policemen, only one draw his gun on the dog.
That man is a pussy.
When a rottweiler goes for you trust me you know about it.
It was sniffing about not attacking until approached by the policeman. even then it did not lunge at the copper.
The death of this dog is the result of one trigger happy copper.
I hope he is ashamed of himself.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostTue Jul 02, 2013 11:37 pm » by Cambay411

Cops are so fuckin stupid. Ive never seen a type of people that are such bitches and over react to everything.

I understand the aspect of "they put there lives on the line" but damn most cops have no situational awareness.

The innocent man they arrested should have been allowed to at least control his dog and put it back in the car. Im a serious dog lover and own 4 dogs soon to be 5 and I couldnt imagine seeing one of my pups shot.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 03, 2013 1:26 am » by Malogg

Image :flop:

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 03, 2013 2:11 am » by Akashicrebel

Leave God out of this. He wants no part with what's happen next.

........................................Image

Writer

PostWed Jul 03, 2013 2:31 am » by ericmarr

So this is what I found from ABC News room....I tried going to the police website..but said it was unable to access it.. Hope you like this little piece.

HAWTHORNE, Calif. (KABC) -- Police officers shot a man's dog in Hawthorne and it was all caught on video that has gone viral online. The Hawthorne Police Department has been inundated with angry emails and calls about the shooting.

Leon Rosby relives his pain as he watches video of his dog's final moments before it was shot by Hawthorne police on Sunday.

"They took a member of my family. They took a member of my family," Rosby said through tears.

Hawthorne police responded to an armed robbery on 137th Street, where a standoff ensued. Investigators said Rosby was interfering by blaring music from his car and walking within close proximity of armed officers. After Rosby put his 2-year-old Rottweiler, Max, in the car, two officers approached Rosby and handcuffed him. Moments later, Max jumped from the car and came to his owner's aid.

"I said, 'No Max. No. Stop.' And then I came out and I said, 'Please don't kill my dog. Please don't kill my dog,'" recalled Rosby. "He's just having convulsions. He's in pain. But he hollered out and tried to look back at me. He tried to look back at me to see if I was OK. I'm a grown man. I'm 52 years old. I never thought I'd get attached to a dog like that."

Hawthorne police wouldn't talk to us on camera. They said they are truly sensitive to the loss of the dog, but officers feared that Max would bite them. The department said it is investigating the incident.

There were many neighbors, including children, who witnessed the shooting.

"I started screaming. Now I'm traumatized. I never saw someone get shot or get killed or see anything get killed like that," said witness Samantha Othieno. "I'm like seriously traumatized because I can't believe they did that."

Rosby said he thinks the Hawthorne Police Department might have it in for him because he sued the department back in March, claiming civil rights violations, false imprisonment and battery stemming from an incident that happened last summer.

"That could've been me. It could've been me laying in the street. They tried to say I was resisting, and my dog knew I wasn't. He died for me because he didn't want me to get killed," said Rosby.

PreviousNext