Police Arrest Man For Filming Then Shoot His Dog Right In Fr

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 03, 2013 2:34 am » by Noentry

ericmarr great first post and :hiho:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Writer

PostWed Jul 03, 2013 2:46 am » by ericmarr

Thank you :D My dad gets on this site all the time.... So I said why not..Plus when I watched this video..I just had to say something..Interesting that there website does not work though.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 03, 2013 2:59 am » by Malogg

Chaindrive wrote:But you know whatll happen with all of this................. NOTHING AT ALL....

http://rt.com/usa/california-police-kill-dog-557/
Undermine their pompous authority, reject their moral standards, make anarchy and disorder your trademarks. Cause as much chaos and disruption as possible but don't let them take you ALIVE. ~ Sid Vicious

Writer

PostWed Jul 03, 2013 3:20 am » by ericmarr

Thank you glad to be here.

Writer

PostWed Jul 03, 2013 6:05 pm » by ericmarr

I have been banned for 12 hours on Facebook for telling people about this...They have removed the video from you tube...I tried spreading the word and got banned for it on Facebook but it is far from not over.

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 03, 2013 9:13 pm » by Vulcanic

cop did nothing wrong at all, the owner is at full fault, he should have left the dog home or atleast tied it up inside the car, common sense!!!!!

when i was young a rotty jumped out of a car and tore my best friends face off, no lie he lost his bottom lip and all skin off his chin, just 1 bite thats it....

you people are so clueless about dogs its not funny...

dog are created by man to be hunters, guard, and do tasks, they are weapons created by man, dogs were used in almost every war, why? because they are killers !!

you do not bring a 200lbs rot in public , your just begging for punishment!!!

dogs are like people, they will not like every human they meet, and dogs hate dark uniforms, mailmen/cops...

i love dogs to death, i'm very very upset to see it get shot, very upsetting, dog was not in fault, the owner is bigtime...

before you judge cops try to be one for a year it will change alot of your perceptions bigtime!!

if i was that cop sadly i would have shot that dog just as quik, i have seen first hand what those dogs can do and how fast they can do it,, with no warning at all, so i blame that owner, he was not walking his dog, he was doing what most city thugs do, march around streets full of people with a guard dog, a dog bred to kill (a weapon) a ticking time bomb, so lets take this fighting dog and stand on the street watching cops,,, smart guy , second the guy should have tied the leash around the steering wheel,, what dumb ars leaves a 200 lbs dog in a car with window half down??? did he not think 200 lbs pounds would not push a car window down???

i never bring my dogs in public packed places, if you don't own land then you should not own such a big dog, and rots are not the type of dog you bring all over place with you, common sence witch the owner has none and learned a huge lesson...

and if any of you would let a rot or pittbull, dobby,ect ect run up to you barking and do nothing your a idiot, when it comes to dog attacks you only get one chance if you dont take it the dog will take it first and kill you fast, only takes one well placed bite and your dead...

you people act like this is a tiny harmless dog lol or have no clue about city dogs, how are you going to tell just by looks if it is a trained fighting dog, it runs up barking and trys to bite you what more do you need to know to kill it? you get once chance, live or die take a chance with your life over a dog bred and built to kill??

lol love to see what you all would do if my dog comes running at you lol i can tell you this much if you don't kill my dog it WILL kill you, its in it's blood, created by man just for that purpose,190-200 lbs rot is no joke at all.....

last but least if you bring a dog like that in public be a good owner and put a muzzle on your fighting/guard dogs... that are territoral and should be left at home to guard (what its bred to do) keep dragging your dog around it will get confused on what its supost to be guarding...

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostWed Jul 03, 2013 9:59 pm » by iamanalien

thou shalt not kill any living creature ,the shadow people will come and collect him soon , its real hot where hes going.

you must realise soon that hell does exist ,and heaven is the ability to be reborn and live again.

he blew his chance now he shall pay .

Writer

PostWed Jul 03, 2013 10:07 pm » by ericmarr

Vulcanic wrote:cop did nothing wrong at all, the owner is at full fault, he should have left the dog home or atleast tied it up inside the car, common sense!!!!!

when i was young a rotty jumped out of a car and tore my best friends face off, no lie he lost his bottom lip and all skin off his chin, just 1 bite thats it....

dog are created by man to be hunters, guard, and do tasks, they are weapons created by man, dogs were used in almost every war, why? because they are killers !!

dogs are like people, they will not like every human they meet, and dogs hate dark uniforms, mailmen/cops...

i love dogs to death, i'm very very upset to see it get shot, very upsetting, dog was not in fault, the owner is bigtime...

before you judge cops try to be one for a year it will change alot of your perceptions bigtime!!

if i was that cop sadly i would have shot that dog just as quik, i have seen first hand what those dogs can do and how fast they can do it,, with no warning at all, so i blame that owner, he was not walking his dog, he was doing what most city thugs do, march around streets full of people with a guard dog, a dog bred to kill (a weapon) a ticking time bomb, so lets take this fighting dog and stand on the street watching cops,,, smart guy , second the guy should have tied the leash around the steering wheel,, what dumb ars leaves a 200 lbs dog in a car with window half down??? did he not think 200 lbs pounds would not push a car window down???

i never bring my dogs in public packed places, if you don't own land then you should not own such a big dog, and rots are not the type of dog you bring all over place with you, common sence witch the owner has none and learned a huge lesson...

and if any of you would let a rot or pittbull, dobby,ect ect run up to you barking and do nothing your a idiot, when it comes to dog attacks you only get one chance if you dont take it the dog will take it first and kill you fast, only takes one well placed bite and your dead...

you people act like this is a tiny harmless dog lol or have no clue about city dogs, how are you going to tell just by looks if it is a trained fighting dog, it runs up barking and trys to bite you what more do you need to know to kill it? you get once chance, live or die take a chance with your life over a dog bred and built to kill??

lol love to see what you all would do if my dog comes running at you lol i can tell you this much if you don't kill my dog it WILL kill you, its in it's blood, created by man just for that purpose,190-200 lbs rot is no joke at all.....

last but least if you bring a dog like that in public be a good owner and put a muzzle on your fighting/guard dogs... that are territoral and should be left at home to guard (what its bred to do) keep dragging your dog around it will get confused on what its supost to be guarding...

To stereotype a dog just because of one bad incident with your friend is wrong.What I see in this is a family member getting shot for trying to defend his owner. True dogs get a bad reputation but its because we give them wrong ones...

No dog is evil unless we make them evil. The cop should have taserd or even let the owner take care of the dog.True being a cop is a tough job but they do choose to do it. Its their right as decent human beings to have some decency towards subjects like this.

A dog is like family to most people. Some people even say its like raising a child..Dogs do good things and bad things..Just like kids do..Thats how we learn from good from bad is by doing these mistakes..True dogs may not learn as we do but in a way they do understand.

To the dog that got shot,He didn't see cops he saw his owner in trouble and ran to his rescue...So please show some respect for a brave dog who gave his life for some one he loved. I tip my hat to this bravery.

In a way this dog did something most humans would never do...Stand up for something even if you stand alone.

I put this picture to show not all rottweilers are evil as you say.To you all you can see is a evil man eating dog, but to the little girl she sees someone who loves her and will watch over her.

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 03, 2013 10:28 pm » by Vulcanic

iamanalien wrote:thou shalt not kill any living creature ,the shadow people will come and collect him soon , its real hot where hes going.

you must realise soon that hell does exist ,and heaven is the ability to be reborn and live again.

he blew his chance now he shall pay .

sorry but rule number 1,, life feeds on life bro,, if you want to live another day you gotta stuff your face with another living thing killing it first is nice, maybe boil it in hot water or let it burn like hells kitchen cooking up flesh and plants,, no such thing as non-living food,, welcome to hell bro, this is a world of vampires, kill or be killed, survival of the fittest , have you forgotten these things?? if so this is sad because your family killed tons just so you can sit here easy today, all our family tree's are lucky to be here, we were the strongest :flop: and lucky lol

live = evil lived = devil :bang; life feeds on life no way around it we must kill by design by our creator what you think is hell is only heaven , what you think is heaven is a fairy tail like santa clause lol

just look at nature,nature is a mass killer, so is nature going to hell even know god created it that way? if you don't understand all this i advise spending a month in the woods with no food or water you will find out fast what you were built for...

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostWed Jul 03, 2013 10:39 pm » by Cambay411

Vulcanic wrote:cop did nothing wrong at all, the owner is at full fault, he should have left the dog home or atleast tied it up inside the car, common sense!!!!!

Why would your dog attack someone? Ive had dogs my whole life ranging from Pits, Rots, Great Danes and even small dogs like Dachsund's. Usually at least 3-4+ dogs at a time. None of my dogs would ever attack anyone.

Sorry man but everything you said about dogs is largely incorrect. I dont even have time to go through and correct all you said wrong.

PreviousNext