Police Arrest Man For Filming Then Shoot His Dog Right In Fr

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 03, 2013 11:26 pm » by Vulcanic

no your reading me wrong because its common sense,,

good dog owner would muzzle a rot in public no matter what,,, good owner would have tied it up in the car, does he not know his dogs strength?????

next,, if you a cop , you walk around to see a 200 lbs barking dog teeth showing running at you, all breeds look alike,, how do you know if its friendly or not?? you going risk your life or other peoples life on a guerss? .. you kill it, the cop did nothing wrong,, put yourself in his shoes,, who knows he may even halready had fear of dogs , i would have been scared for my life too,, untill you have a 200 pound dog chase you ,you have no clue what im talking about....

that picture of that rot and kid,, try replacing that kid with some other kid lol yes dogs will love protect the family but they will not protect the guy next door or his kid...

next,, no stereo types here, simple facts,, you can look up what your dog was created for, and you would be amazed of your dogs hidden talents,, all dogs have a purpose, created for a reason, a task a job...

family dogs have been with and are great with familys for 1000's of years made for that job...

now when we get into fighting dogs,, to make it simple i'm going just say fighting , but that includes, war, hunting,pit fighter ect ect...

the ancients who created those dogs did not bring it into the home (some did if had trust) but mainly it was a caged beast (one of the ways in training fighters)

these types of dogs, living as house pets, we removed there job they been doing for 1000's of years, most get confused who is alpha, humans or them lol thats why dog training is more common on those breeds...

but these breeds are funny, some are the greatest, my pittbul RIP lived a long great life never hurt anyone and never even killed a animal,, most my dogs love to hunt on my land, but my pit he was a love bug, but some even if raised good do snap, and you will never see it coming... it's a sad fact...

all i am saying is when you put your dog in public, with lots things going on around, you can not predict what your dog will do in that situation, it is a animal, stemmed from the wolf,all dogs have wolf in the blood..... you guys are overlooking instinct, its powerful, its a reaction, no thought or plan, something around you hapends and boom you react.... every dog will react differently and different at different times, they don't do the same thing everytime,, just like humans,, unpredictable...

so what would a good owner do?? if the dog was muzzled it wouldn't of been shot...

if he had used that leash to tie it in the car, the dog would have not got out...

just curious?? did anyone not think that dog could push down a window? i knew right away it was going to escape ..

but anyway, that cop had no way to know at all, is that a fighting rot? is it friendly? is it going bite??

should the cop wait until after it tears his face off to shoot? what do you do? he had to shoot it.. as i said the rot who tore my buddys face off was a good dog, he just did not like my friend, (my friend was always scared of dogs) i think it just sensed his fear or something..

wich reminds me of a recent story,, at my work this guy would bring in a pure black huge sheperd, this dog was a barker but a big baby, he would not leave his masters side, if you try pet him he always would try duck close to his master,, anyway a mailman tryed to pet him and he bit him and they had to put the dog down, barely drew blood...

but my point is ,, that is what dogs do.. comment above bashing me said,, it was trying to protect its master.... great point,, and what do these dogs do to protect masters???? knowing that , if your the cop are you going to think the dog will do anything but??????????

you said it all right there, we created these breeds to (protect) to kill if have to......and even your nicest dog if you mess with land/family it will try to fight/kill ... that is instinct , do you see what i'm getting at here. do you see the dog for what it really is ? its like a human good ones and bad ones you can not predict, nor could that cop ......

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 03, 2013 11:29 pm » by Vulcanic

Cambay411 wrote:
Vulcanic wrote:cop did nothing wrong at all, the owner is at full fault, he should have left the dog home or atleast tied it up inside the car, common sense!!!!!

when i was young a rotty jumped out of a car and tore my best friends face off, no lie he lost his bottom lip and all skin off his chin, just 1 bite thats it....

you people are so clueless about dogs its not funny...

dog are created by man to be hunters, guard, and do tasks, they are weapons created by man, dogs were used in almost every war, why? because they are killers !!

you do not bring a 200lbs rot in public , your just begging for punishment!!!

dogs are like people, they will not like every human they meet, and dogs hate dark uniforms, mailmen/cops...

i love dogs to death, i'm very very upset to see it get shot, very upsetting, dog was not in fault, the owner is bigtime...

before you judge cops try to be one for a year it will change alot of your perceptions bigtime!!

if i was that cop sadly i would have shot that dog just as quik, i have seen first hand what those dogs can do and how fast they can do it,, with no warning at all, so i blame that owner, he was not walking his dog, he was doing what most city thugs do, march around streets full of people with a guard dog, a dog bred to kill (a weapon) a ticking time bomb, so lets take this fighting dog and stand on the street watching cops,,, smart guy , second the guy should have tied the leash around the steering wheel,, what dumb ars leaves a 200 lbs dog in a car with window half down??? did he not think 200 lbs pounds would not push a car window down???

i never bring my dogs in public packed places, if you don't own land then you should not own such a big dog, and rots are not the type of dog you bring all over place with you, common sence witch the owner has none and learned a huge lesson...

and if any of you would let a rot or pittbull, dobby,ect ect run up to you barking and do nothing your a idiot, when it comes to dog attacks you only get one chance if you dont take it the dog will take it first and kill you fast, only takes one well placed bite and your dead...

you people act like this is a tiny harmless dog lol or have no clue about city dogs, how are you going to tell just by looks if it is a trained fighting dog, it runs up barking and trys to bite you what more do you need to know to kill it? you get once chance, live or die take a chance with your life over a dog bred and built to kill??

lol love to see what you all would do if my dog comes running at you lol i can tell you this much if you don't kill my dog it WILL kill you, its in it's blood, created by man just for that purpose,190-200 lbs rot is no joke at all.....

last but least if you bring a dog like that in public be a good owner and put a muzzle on your fighting/guard dogs... that are territoral and should be left at home to guard (what its bred to do) keep dragging your dog around it will get confused on what its supost to be guarding...

Why would your dog attack someone? Ive had dogs my whole life ranging from Pits, Rots, Great Danes and even small dogs like Dachsund's. Usually at least 3-4+ dogs at a time. None of my dogs would ever attack anyone.

Sorry man but everything you said about dogs is largely incorrect. I dont even have time to go through and correct all you said wrong.

why? because it's instinct, it was bred to do it, i never taught the dog to protect me or my land house family, the dog does it on it's own, bred to do it, if anyone grabs me my dog will try to save me.. and if you were a cop and arresting someone would you really think any less when its your life your betting on?

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Writer

PostWed Jul 03, 2013 11:40 pm » by ericmarr

To stereotype a dog just because of one bad incident with your friend is wrong.What I see in this is a family member getting shot for trying to defend his owner. True dogs get a bad reputation but its because we give them wrong ones...

No dog is evil unless we make them evil. The cop should have taserd or even let the owner take care of the dog.True being a cop is a tough job but they do choose to do it. Its their right as decent human beings to have some decency towards subjects like this.

A dog is like family to most people. Some people even say its like raising a child..Dogs do good things and bad things..Just like kids do..Thats how we learn from good from bad is by doing these mistakes..True dogs may not learn as we do but in a way they do understand.

To the dog that got shot,He didn't see cops he saw his owner in trouble and ran to his rescue...So please show some respect for a brave dog who gave his life for some one he loved. I tip my hat to this bravery.

In a way this dog did something most humans would never do...Stand up for something even if you stand alone.

I put this picture to show not all rottweilers are evil as you say.To you all you can see is a evil man eating dog, but to the little girl she sees someone who loves her and will watch over her.

I re post this to you Vulcanic...

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 03, 2013 11:47 pm » by Vulcanic

I think alot people are seeing the dogs beauty here.. it was a very beautiful dog,, but in all honesty not you or me can really say what that dog would have done?? (((that is not your dog))) that is some strangers dog, far as i know none of us here know the guy or the dog ??

how was that dog raised? was it a mean rot or friendly rot? that cop had 5 seconds to decide, both man and dog reacted on pure instinct......

if we could put the blame on anyone it has to be the owner.. muzzle/tie it up in car,, if he did any of those things the dog would be alive today...

i got a big dog too, he would never bite anyone, but i do muzzle him if around alot people, my logic is dogs breath with mouth open ,,what if some kid sticks his hand in his mouth trying to pet him, or someone runs by and scrapes hand on teeth,, any those thing they will put your dog down, mainly if its a fighting breed.

you just got to be a good owner, if you know your dog scares people or barks alot , or if very protective , do your part muzzle him and a harness gives you better control when trying to hold back a big dog. make sure you always secure your dog, it's not even funny how many dogs got lost or died jumping out a car window.

but forget cops, 90% of people who have a gun on them & see a big dog charging them teeth flaring drooling barking would out of instinct shoot the dog, you might even regret it ,hate you had to do it but the flight or fight in us is strong and not alot of time to process whats going on so instinct kicks in.

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 03, 2013 11:53 pm » by Vulcanic

ericmarr wrote:To stereotype a dog just because of one bad incident with your friend is wrong.What I see in this is a family member getting shot for trying to defend his owner. True dogs get a bad reputation but its because we give them wrong ones...

No dog is evil unless we make them evil. The cop should have taserd or even let the owner take care of the dog.True being a cop is a tough job but they do choose to do it. Its their right as decent human beings to have some decency towards subjects like this.

A dog is like family to most people. Some people even say its like raising a child..Dogs do good things and bad things..Just like kids do..Thats how we learn from good from bad is by doing these mistakes..True dogs may not learn as we do but in a way they do understand.

To the dog that got shot,He didn't see cops he saw his owner in trouble and ran to his rescue...So please show some respect for a brave dog who gave his life for some one he loved. I tip my hat to this bravery.

In a way this dog did something most humans would never do...Stand up for something even if you stand alone.

I put this picture to show not all rottweilers are evil as you say.To you all you can see is a evil man eating dog, but to the little girl she sees someone who loves her and will watch over her.

I re post this to you Vulcanic...

lol no your not reading what i'm saying , read the whole post,said few times you can't stereo type lol

i said it took 5 seconds to tear my friends face off,, 5 seconds,,

that rot is not your rot,,, and that rot sure as hell is not the rot you keep showimg in the photo,, you are stereo typing rots into your pretty picture lol

that cop had 5 seconds to decide is this dog going jump rip my throat out or no?? instinct, fight or flight always kicks in when you have no time to think about it....

next i said with unpredictable breeds as a owner you should muzzle/secure your pet...

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostThu Jul 04, 2013 12:04 am » by Vulcanic

but if you guys really want to blame cops them here you go,,, this piss's me off!! these cops have this dog on the rope pole , AND THEN SHOOT IT !!!! this is so wrong....

Upload to Disclose.tv

i will back you up on this one, there was no need to kill it.

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostThu Jul 04, 2013 12:23 am » by Vulcanic

again, this is so tough, this video i will not defend the cop or blame the cop, it piss's me right off to see this, feel so bad for the dog i want to help defend this dog, but if i turn it around and i was the cop i don't know what i do....

think one of the problems here is the tools cops are given. So you inventors out here got to invent a dog gun,puts dogs down fast but does not kill them, if a cop had another tool to use beside a gun..

(makes me wonder if any of these cops had tasers), if any of them had one on them and chose to use the gun over then that,then cop is to blame hardcore, but i can't say if they did or didnt.

Upload to Disclose.tv

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 04, 2013 12:35 am » by *WillEase*

I feel bad for what happened to the dog, but blame the owner. He had ample opportunity to shut up and go away but instead he taunted the police until they detained him. Then he puts the poor dog in a precarious position it didn't need to be in. :censored:

Super Moderator

PostThu Jul 04, 2013 12:36 am » by Vulcanic

and this video, this is sick, these cops are low lifes, this dog was on the pole it was calming down,, any dog will be in fear at first being roped, but it was calming down, and it was standing still,cop slowly pulls out gun takes his time putting gun to its head then shoots... i have no words for this, its truly sad....

Upload to Disclose.tv

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostThu Jul 04, 2013 12:36 am » by Cambay411

Vulcanic wrote:
Cambay411 wrote:
Vulcanic wrote:cop did nothing wrong at all, the owner is at full fault, he should have left the dog home or atleast tied it up inside the car, common sense!!!!!

when i was young a rotty jumped out of a car and tore my best friends face off, no lie he lost his bottom lip and all skin off his chin, just 1 bite thats it....

you people are so clueless about dogs its not funny...

dog are created by man to be hunters, guard, and do tasks, they are weapons created by man, dogs were used in almost every war, why? because they are killers !!

you do not bring a 200lbs rot in public , your just begging for punishment!!!

dogs are like people, they will not like every human they meet, and dogs hate dark uniforms, mailmen/cops...

i love dogs to death, i'm very very upset to see it get shot, very upsetting, dog was not in fault, the owner is bigtime...

before you judge cops try to be one for a year it will change alot of your perceptions bigtime!!

if i was that cop sadly i would have shot that dog just as quik, i have seen first hand what those dogs can do and how fast they can do it,, with no warning at all, so i blame that owner, he was not walking his dog, he was doing what most city thugs do, march around streets full of people with a guard dog, a dog bred to kill (a weapon) a ticking time bomb, so lets take this fighting dog and stand on the street watching cops,,, smart guy , second the guy should have tied the leash around the steering wheel,, what dumb ars leaves a 200 lbs dog in a car with window half down??? did he not think 200 lbs pounds would not push a car window down???

i never bring my dogs in public packed places, if you don't own land then you should not own such a big dog, and rots are not the type of dog you bring all over place with you, common sence witch the owner has none and learned a huge lesson...

and if any of you would let a rot or pittbull, dobby,ect ect run up to you barking and do nothing your a idiot, when it comes to dog attacks you only get one chance if you dont take it the dog will take it first and kill you fast, only takes one well placed bite and your dead...

you people act like this is a tiny harmless dog lol or have no clue about city dogs, how are you going to tell just by looks if it is a trained fighting dog, it runs up barking and trys to bite you what more do you need to know to kill it? you get once chance, live or die take a chance with your life over a dog bred and built to kill??

lol love to see what you all would do if my dog comes running at you lol i can tell you this much if you don't kill my dog it WILL kill you, its in it's blood, created by man just for that purpose,190-200 lbs rot is no joke at all.....

last but least if you bring a dog like that in public be a good owner and put a muzzle on your fighting/guard dogs... that are territoral and should be left at home to guard (what its bred to do) keep dragging your dog around it will get confused on what its supost to be guarding...

Why would your dog attack someone? Ive had dogs my whole life ranging from Pits, Rots, Great Danes and even small dogs like Dachsund's. Usually at least 3-4+ dogs at a time. None of my dogs would ever attack anyone.

Sorry man but everything you said about dogs is largely incorrect. I dont even have time to go through and correct all you said wrong.

why? because it's instinct, it was bred to do it, i never taught the dog to protect me or my land house family, the dog does it on it's own, bred to do it, if anyone grabs me my dog will try to save me.. and if you were a cop and arresting someone would you really think any less when its your life your betting on?

If course dogs were breed for specific jobs. But that has nothing to to with agression, mentality, personality and etc. They were breed for their physical properties. For example, a Dachsund was breed to be small and long to go down into fox holes. Great Danes were breed big and lean to hunt bore. Pits breed with there massive jaw bones for fighting.

You are right about all dogs instinctually being hunters and territorial. But no breed more so than another.

One dog may be more protective than another but that has nothing to do with breed. Thats my enviromental than biological.

I read your post fast and could have read wrong, so we may be miscommunicating.

However, back on topic, the reason I say its the cops (all the cops) fault is because 1) They were arresting a man who shouldnt even have been arrested. 2) The owner had no time to properly restrain hs dog, he did the best he could to put the dog up then quickly went to be handcuffed. 3) This kind of goes with number 1 but the whole situation shouldnt have even happened. 4) One shot would have been enough but the cop shot the dog down with several shots.

The one thing the owner could have done differently is have the dog muzzled. No need to do that if he didnt have an agressive dog tho.

PreviousNext