Police Arrest Man For Filming Then Shoot His Dog Right In Fr

Initiate

PostThu Jul 04, 2013 12:38 am » by Cambay411

Vulcanic wrote:again, this is so tough, this video i will not defend the cop or blame the cop, it piss's me right off to see this, feel so bad for the dog i want to help defend this dog, but if i turn it around and i was the cop i don't know what i do....

think one of the problems here is the tools cops are given. So you inventors out here got to invent a dog gun,puts dogs down fast but does not kill them, if a cop had another tool to use beside a gun..

(makes me wonder if any of these cops had tasers), if any of them had one on them and chose to use the gun over then that,then cop is to blame hardcore, but i can't say if they did or didnt.

Upload to Disclose.tv

5) They could have tazed the dog.

Super Moderator

PostThu Jul 04, 2013 12:42 am » by Vulcanic

WillEase666 wrote:I feel bad for what happened to the dog, but blame the owner. He had ample opportunity to shut up and go away but instead he taunted the police until they detained him. Then he puts the poor dog in a precarious position it didn't need to be in. :censored:

I can't agree more :flop: i was starting to think i was only one to notice those things :flop:

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostThu Jul 04, 2013 12:43 am » by Vulcanic

Cambay411 wrote:
Vulcanic wrote:again, this is so tough, this video i will not defend the cop or blame the cop, it piss's me right off to see this, feel so bad for the dog i want to help defend this dog, but if i turn it around and i was the cop i don't know what i do....

think one of the problems here is the tools cops are given. So you inventors out here got to invent a dog gun,puts dogs down fast but does not kill them, if a cop had another tool to use beside a gun..

(makes me wonder if any of these cops had tasers), if any of them had one on them and chose to use the gun over then that,then cop is to blame hardcore, but i can't say if they did or didnt.

Upload to Disclose.tv

5) They could have tazed the dog.

i was trying see if any of the cops in any of these videos have a tazer, but its hard to see if they do or not :think: :headscratch:

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostThu Jul 04, 2013 12:55 am » by Cambay411

Vulcanic wrote:
WillEase666 wrote:I feel bad for what happened to the dog, but blame the owner. He had ample opportunity to shut up and go away but instead he taunted the police until they detained him. Then he puts the poor dog in a precarious position it didn't need to be in. :censored:

I can't agree more :flop: i was starting to think i was only one to notice those things :flop:

From what I could tell the dude was only filming. Im working while I am watching so I may be wrong.

Super Moderator

PostThu Jul 04, 2013 1:08 am » by Vulcanic

Cambay411 you bring up alot good points too :flop: but i do feel the owner was more to blame. he did try but he did not do anything right, just a tiny bit more effort would have saved the dog, role window up more really would have helped too.

i meant more like say chow chows, created to be a pit fighter, still to this day it is hard to put 2 males in a room together without one killing the other, this trait was bred into them, they can not help it,its what they were created for...

heard dogs have the instinct to do it after 1000's years of breeding them too.

fighting dogs/war dogs/pit fighters are built to do it perfectly,,, its up to the owner and the dog to decide the outcome of if the dog will be a good dog or bad dog...

keep in mind, most newer breeds are very flawed ,prone to hip displacement,and many other defects, its funny how 1000's years ago they made such beautiful and great dog breeds but in modern times we tend to do more damage then good, breeding for a look and not putting into account personality meshing.

but take the human factor out, these dogs will be brutal wild.....

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostThu Jul 04, 2013 1:15 am » by Vulcanic

Vulcanic wrote:and this video, this is sick, these cops are low lifes, this dog was on the pole it was calming down,, any dog will be in fear at first being roped, but it was calming down, and it was standing still,cop slowly pulls out gun takes his time putting gun to its head then shoots... i have no words for this, its truly sad....

Upload to Disclose.tv

this video makes me the maddest out of all these videos, his tail was wagging until the end, might been nerves but it did look like it was trying to submit.

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 04, 2013 1:16 am » by Cia212

Cambay411 wrote:
Vulcanic wrote:

From what I could tell the dude was only filming. Im working while I am watching so I may be wrong.

It's the loud music that was the problem, not filming. If he loved his dog so much, why leave it in a car with music that loud?

Super Moderator

PostThu Jul 04, 2013 1:42 am » by Vulcanic

Chaindrive wrote:whats the matter Vulcanic... dont you think for one second that this asswipe has ever heard of pepper spray.... a tazer.. a billy club..?

99% of the time to humans they will... but fuck that... just shoot the dog.. But pepper spray is expensive and a bullet is what... 23 cents.?

that won't stop all dogs,plus we don't know if he had it on him,he might have only had the gun? but peper spray will make them run away or run at them,, they are looking for stopping power,capture and secure it , or drop it down before it gets to them, we just need a better weapon that don't kill made for animals, cops do encounter them. billy club could kill or hurt it badly, tazer i was thinking might be the best but never saw it used on a animal

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostThu Jul 04, 2013 1:49 am » by Cambay411

Vulcanic wrote:Cambay411 you bring up alot good points too :flop: but i do feel the owner was more to blame. he did try but he did not do anything right, just a tiny bit more effort would have saved the dog, role window up more really would have helped too.

i meant more like say chow chows, created to be a pit fighter, still to this day it is hard to put 2 males in a room together without one killing the other, this trait was bred into them, they can not help it,its what they were created for...

heard dogs have the instinct to do it after 1000's years of breeding them too.

fighting dogs/war dogs/pit fighters are built to do it perfectly,,, its up to the owner and the dog to decide the outcome of if the dog will be a good dog or bad dog...

keep in mind, most newer breeds are very flawed ,prone to hip displacement,and many other defects, its funny how 1000's years ago they made such beautiful and great dog breeds but in modern times we tend to do more damage then good, breeding for a look and not putting into account personality meshing.

but take the human factor out, these dogs will be brutal wild.....

Breed defiantely plays a part in a dogs instinct.

If I was one of those cops I would have let the dude go back to the car and do what he needed to do the restrain the dog. The dog was obviously about to jump out and getting upset over his owner being "attacked" (in the dogs eyes).

Surely some of them noticed the pissed of Rot about to jump out. And even after the dog got over there, I would un-cuff the dude and been like get your dog.

Its not like the dog was running on a wild rampage about to attack anyone. He was right by his owner trying to help. The dog was being agressive toward the cops but the situation wasnt even close to being that far out of control. It even had a leash on.

I just think the cop who fired was too trigger happy. There were other options. But then again its easy for anyone to watch the vid a few times and say "well this could have been done".

Owner some what at fault yes, but I see more fault from the cops. They over react to a dude filming, use and abuse there power to arrest an innocent man and then shoot his dog without really giving him a chance to properly restrain it.

On the other hand it didnt seem like the owner was screaming at his dog to stop. I would have screamed stay at my dog and it would have stopped right in its tracks guarenteed.

Super Moderator

PostThu Jul 04, 2013 1:55 am » by Vulcanic

but this stuff is going to happen until we fix it, there should be better way put in place for such events with cops and public pets,without killing them.

since we have dog lovers here ,how come you get so mad at self defense situations but no one ever brings up the true horror of dog killing...

i can't even watch this whole video,, (warning bad animal abuse)

Upload to Disclose.tv

the fur trade

Upload to Disclose.tv

this is as low as you can go, to use a living dog as shark bait, putting huge hooks in the dog like a worm...

Upload to Disclose.tv

this is the crap we need to fight and stop,it brings down all mankind......

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext