Police Arrest Man For Filming Then Shoot His Dog Right In Fr

Super Moderator

PostThu Jul 04, 2013 2:05 am » by Vulcanic

Cambay411 wrote:
Vulcanic wrote:Cambay411 you bring up alot good points too :flop: but i do feel the owner was more to blame. he did try but he did not do anything right, just a tiny bit more effort would have saved the dog, role window up more really would have helped too.

i meant more like say chow chows, created to be a pit fighter, still to this day it is hard to put 2 males in a room together without one killing the other, this trait was bred into them, they can not help it,its what they were created for...

heard dogs have the instinct to do it after 1000's years of breeding them too.

fighting dogs/war dogs/pit fighters are built to do it perfectly,,, its up to the owner and the dog to decide the outcome of if the dog will be a good dog or bad dog...

keep in mind, most newer breeds are very flawed ,prone to hip displacement,and many other defects, its funny how 1000's years ago they made such beautiful and great dog breeds but in modern times we tend to do more damage then good, breeding for a look and not putting into account personality meshing.

but take the human factor out, these dogs will be brutal wild.....

Breed defiantely plays a part in a dogs instinct.

If I was one of those cops I would have let the dude go back to the car and do what he needed to do the restrain the dog. The dog was obviously about to jump out and getting upset over his owner being "attacked" (in the dogs eyes).

Surely some of them noticed the pissed of Rot about to jump out. And even after the dog got over there, I would un-cuff the dude and been like get your dog.

Its not like the dog was running on a wild rampage about to attack anyone. He was right by his owner trying to help. The dog was being agressive toward the cops but the situation wasnt even close to being that far out of control. It even had a leash on.

I just think the cop who fired was too trigger happy. There were other options. But then again its easy for anyone to watch the vid a few times and say "well this could have been done".

Owner some what at fault yes, but I see more fault from the cops. They over react to a dude filming, use and abuse there power to arrest an innocent man and then shoot his dog without really giving him a chance to properly restrain it.

On the other hand it didnt seem like the owner was screaming at his dog to stop. I would have screamed stay at my dog and it would have stopped right in its tracks guarenteed.

everyone could have done different things but in the end you just gotta put yourself in the cops shoes,, your a cop first things first take control of the situation, (keep in mind the 3rd cop shot) he saw less then other two cops, he had just popped out and a charging 200lbs rot is coming at you looking like it was going to attack... you got less then 1 second now to do something, what you going to do?? run?? dog will catch you... curl up in a ball hope it dont kill you?? or shoot? sadly shoot was his best option,,

the owner plus the situation doomed the dog... if the first 2 cops shot i might be yelling, but that 3rd cop didn't really know anything ,dont even think he saw it escape the car?

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostThu Jul 04, 2013 2:22 am » by Bink02

Vulcanic wrote:but this stuff is going to happen until we fix it, there should be better way put in place for such events with cops and public pets,without killing them.

since we have dog lovers here ,how come you get so mad at self defense situations but no one ever brings up the true horror of dog killing...

i can't even watch this whole video,, (warning bad animal abuse)

Upload to Disclose.tv

the fur trade

Upload to Disclose.tv

this is as low as you can go, to use a living dog as shark bait, putting huge hooks in the dog like a worm...

Upload to Disclose.tv

this is the crap we need to fight and stop,it brings down all mankind......

I can't even comment , I saw the vid , and my first impression was total shock ... it looked to me like

the cop was a little over zealous , sounds like a taser would have been the better option ... and these

vids ... I didn't even watch , just the initial picture was enough to hang my head in shame for the human

race ... :( I realize that some other countries view dogs as just another food commodity , but still ... :cry: :hell:

:cheers:
Founder of the RLA (Rebel Lemming Alliance ) * We follow no one ...

"People should not fear their governments, governments should fear their people ."

Initiate

PostThu Jul 04, 2013 2:33 am » by Cambay411

Vulcanic wrote:
Cambay411 wrote:
Vulcanic wrote:Cambay411 you bring up alot good points too :flop: but i do feel the owner was more to blame. he did try but he did not do anything right, just a tiny bit more effort would have saved the dog, role window up more really would have helped too.

i meant more like say chow chows, created to be a pit fighter, still to this day it is hard to put 2 males in a room together without one killing the other, this trait was bred into them, they can not help it,its what they were created for...

heard dogs have the instinct to do it after 1000's years of breeding them too.

fighting dogs/war dogs/pit fighters are built to do it perfectly,,, its up to the owner and the dog to decide the outcome of if the dog will be a good dog or bad dog...

keep in mind, most newer breeds are very flawed ,prone to hip displacement,and many other defects, its funny how 1000's years ago they made such beautiful and great dog breeds but in modern times we tend to do more damage then good, breeding for a look and not putting into account personality meshing.

but take the human factor out, these dogs will be brutal wild.....

Breed defiantely plays a part in a dogs instinct.

If I was one of those cops I would have let the dude go back to the car and do what he needed to do the restrain the dog. The dog was obviously about to jump out and getting upset over his owner being "attacked" (in the dogs eyes).

Surely some of them noticed the pissed of Rot about to jump out. And even after the dog got over there, I would un-cuff the dude and been like get your dog.

Its not like the dog was running on a wild rampage about to attack anyone. He was right by his owner trying to help. The dog was being agressive toward the cops but the situation wasnt even close to being that far out of control. It even had a leash on.

I just think the cop who fired was too trigger happy. There were other options. But then again its easy for anyone to watch the vid a few times and say "well this could have been done".

Owner some what at fault yes, but I see more fault from the cops. They over react to a dude filming, use and abuse there power to arrest an innocent man and then shoot his dog without really giving him a chance to properly restrain it.

On the other hand it didnt seem like the owner was screaming at his dog to stop. I would have screamed stay at my dog and it would have stopped right in its tracks guarenteed.

everyone could have done different things but in the end you just gotta put yourself in the cops shoes,, your a cop first things first take control of the situation, (keep in mind the 3rd cop shot) he saw less then other two cops, he had just popped out and a charging 200lbs rot is coming at you looking like it was going to attack... you got less then 1 second now to do something, what you going to do?? run?? dog will catch you... curl up in a ball hope it dont kill you?? or shoot? sadly shoot was his best option,,

the owner plus the situation doomed the dog... if the first 2 cops shot i might be yelling, but that 3rd cop didn't really know anything ,dont even think he saw it escape the car?

Yeah I would have told my dog to stay and it would have. The owner didnt seem to say anything.

One of the first things any of my dogs learn to do is stay, so even a 4 or 5 month old pup would have obeyed.

So maybe the owner of this dog just didnt have the ability or knowledge to teach his dog to obey. Really alot of unknowns.

I think this is just one of those things where either side could have done something different. The cops did stupid cop sht imo.

But in the end I would have to say your right, its the owners fault for letting the dog get in that situation.

Super Moderator

PostThu Jul 04, 2013 3:28 am » by Vulcanic

its a tough call i see both sides of it, i guess to just be honest, the owner and the cop both made mistakes and the dog sufferd for it, the dog did nothing wrong, just looking out for his owner out of love.

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostThu Jul 04, 2013 3:47 am » by Vulcanic

i know this isn't a dog but its kitten but this shark bait crap is bull...

Upload to Disclose.tv

i really would be scared for myself if i had every seen anyone do this to a dog or cat, i don't even want to know what i would do to these people...

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 04, 2013 11:05 am » by RATRODROB

WillEase666 wrote:I feel bad for what happened to the dog, but blame the owner. He had ample opportunity to shut up and go away but instead he taunted the police until they detained him. Then he puts the poor dog in a precarious position it didn't need to be in. :censored:

i pretty much agree with WILL and VULCANIC on this one
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 04, 2013 11:37 am » by *WillEase*

RATRODROB wrote:
WillEase666 wrote:I feel bad for what happened to the dog, but blame the owner. He had ample opportunity to shut up and go away but instead he taunted the police until they detained him. Then he puts the poor dog in a precarious position it didn't need to be in. :censored:

i pretty much agree with WILL and VULCANIC on this one

Of course the original video with the original audio has been removed. Now all the videos only show the ending. So I went to liveleak and found it...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Are the police justified fro shooting the dog? Probably not. But like I said, if he had complied instead of
trying to make some point, his dog would be alive today.

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 04, 2013 1:03 pm » by Rich316

Yeah sad situation really.. blame the owner if we need to put it on someone...

I'm actually more surprised with 1. it being posted here at disclose and 2 the interest it's generated..

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 04, 2013 5:22 pm » by Perronick

The owner's behavior, the dog's and the police's are 3 totally separated matters. Do you realize that? We are judging the police's attitude, as we should, their ways and manners, which I find totally unacceptable, to the extent that I, as foreigner, should be entitled to such an opinion. I see sissies with guns, not police officers, if one single cm2 of skin (their skin) is at risk, they would put whole families to mourn without hesitating a tenth of a second then they would argue like spoiled kids about any and everything. An example should be set the sooner the better. Anyway, the example set is quite the opposite, so shoot me in the knee if I understand any kind of support in that regard.

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 04, 2013 5:43 pm » by Jet17

First district court of appeals ruled that it is completely legal to film police while they are investigating, as long as the filming does not impede on the investigation.

that means they shot this guys dog for no reason, and arrested him illegally.

'Merica.
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

PreviousNext