Police Arrest Man For Filming Then Shoot His Dog Right In Fr

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 02, 2013 3:03 pm » by Malogg

Police Arrest Man For Filming Then Shoot His Dog Right In Front Of Him!

Upload to Disclose.tv

:hell:
Blame the rock she has her faults

Initiate

PostTue Jul 02, 2013 3:09 pm » by Poppa_pygar

The Fucking Bastards, i hope they rot in Hell.
If you're talking behind my back, you're in a good position to kiss my ass! Image

Initiate

PostTue Jul 02, 2013 3:11 pm » by Mumin

WTF?!

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 02, 2013 3:14 pm » by Malogg

Evil fkn B@starden imbecile's, Ima pray for their KARMA to be swift and 10 fold and their heartache to be a 10,000 fold.

:hell:
Blame the rock she has her faults

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 02, 2013 3:40 pm » by Chaindrive

First off.. did anybody here realize that the guy with the dog was a black man, shot the dog were by white cops.?

And when I see any shit like that, why in the hell does "Helter Skelter" keeps popping up.?!?!?!?!?? And am "I" the only one whos seeing a racial war being provoked for some bizarre reason.? Will that mean that the blacks are only going to go after white cops or all whites.?

JUST as importantly... if anybody like to troll a group or organization pretty much to death right about now.. it would be the ASPCA.. PETA.. HSUS... the local humane group in that area... etc.. YEAH RIGHT!... like they really would give a shit that an animal that THEY are suppose to protect would give a rats ass about this.. hardly.

btw... if you hit the youtube video header..youll find something interesting on that youtube page.. now dont know if thats accurate or not... and Im not suggesting anything.. but... let human nature take its course to do whats right...

Last thing... it IS against the law to film cops in this fashion.. "hampering with the investigation" whatever the hell THAT suppose to mean.. and the itll be deemed as "justifiable" towards the "aggressive" dog and theyll more than likely charge the black man with assault with a deadly weapon as well.. watch the follow up on this.. I bet Im right.

fuckin bastards... :hell:

Initiate

PostTue Jul 02, 2013 4:38 pm » by Vertigo

i just saw a man protecting himself with a gun and i am really surprised by the overreacting. and i am really really surprised why some people involve skin color... would you wait until the dog bites you?

besides german rottweilers are dangerous and require multiple permits from multiple authorities to even be allowed to walk in public, at least here in germany.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 02, 2013 5:00 pm » by Chaindrive

Vertigo wrote:i just saw a man protecting himself with a gun and i am really surprised by the overreacting. and i am really really surprised why some people involve skin color... would you wait until the dog bites you?

besides german rottweilers are dangerous and require multiple permits from multiple authorities to even be allowed to walk in public, at least here in germany.

But your in germany... NOT here... dont bother to try to put your values and culture in other places cause it never works and does not make any sense..(re-read the threads involving U.G gun rights and people from the UK, youll see what I mean) and its completely irreverent as well. And I really dont think your really paying that close attention.. defending a cop and skin color is not a issue is complete bullshit.. and you know it..

Reverse it.. that something happened to somebody in germany and a german cop came up and did something that was so completely shocking.. wouldnt you be saying to very exact same thing.? Regardless of the innocent bystander as a person, what they were doing or what they had.? Of course german cops (that Ive even seen on youtube and theres not that many, if at all) who conduct themselves in the very same way to a non german person.. I dont hear horror stories involving german cops because german cops and NOT the future Gestapo are they no in your county..

And being from germany you know how the Gestapo treated people who were NOT them (hitler loving fanatics) or people from other counties.. its the very same thing...

PostTue Jul 02, 2013 5:15 pm » by lolepere

Looks like the guy got caught doing something wrong. Thought he was going to film what the cops were doing so he'd have some frivilous lawsuit as a defense. Then when the dog attacked the police officer he got shot! Poor dog...bad owner!!!!

Initiate

PostTue Jul 02, 2013 5:21 pm » by SolStone

lolepere wrote:Looks like the guy got caught doing something wrong. Thought he was going to film what the cops were doing so he'd have some frivilous lawsuit as a defense. Then when the dog attacked the police officer he got shot! Poor dog...bad owner!!!!

I pull out my cell phone and record every time a police officer approaches me for any reason. I know the law, I know my rights, and I let the officer know that he our interaction is being recorded for reasons of accountability.

I then before I answer any question what-so-ever demand the name and badge number of the officer questioning me, so that the officer is aware that he is not anoynomous and any infringement on my rights will be recorded and he will be held responsible.

Are you insinuating that man did not have the right to stand on a street corner and record the police raiding a neighbor's home?

I don't know anything about the case being recorded and I will not defend the man in question until I do. However, if you are implying the man did something wrong in recording the officers, then you sir are the one in need of proper educating concerning the law and the individual rights of American citizens.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 02, 2013 5:52 pm » by Perronick

A whole police force, at least 5 cars and the only solution is shooting the damn dog. C'mon! Be a fucking man! Use your hands, since you don't have a sack, and your big fat ass to sit on the dog. Ffs!

Next