Police Arrest Man For Filming Then Shoot His Dog Right In Fr

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 02, 2013 3:03 pm » by Malogg

Police Arrest Man For Filming Then Shoot His Dog Right In Front Of Him!

Upload to Disclose.tv

:hell:
Image :flop:

Initiate

PostTue Jul 02, 2013 3:09 pm » by Poppa_pygar

The Fucking Bastards, i hope they rot in Hell.
If you're talking behind my back, you're in a good position to kiss my ass! Image

Initiate

PostTue Jul 02, 2013 3:11 pm » by Mumin

WTF?!

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 02, 2013 3:14 pm » by Malogg

Evil fkn B@starden imbecile's, Ima pray for their KARMA to be swift and 10 fold and their heartache to be a 10,000 fold.

:hell:
Image :flop:

Initiate

PostTue Jul 02, 2013 4:38 pm » by Vertigo

i just saw a man protecting himself with a gun and i am really surprised by the overreacting. and i am really really surprised why some people involve skin color... would you wait until the dog bites you?

besides german rottweilers are dangerous and require multiple permits from multiple authorities to even be allowed to walk in public, at least here in germany.

PostTue Jul 02, 2013 5:15 pm » by lolepere

Looks like the guy got caught doing something wrong. Thought he was going to film what the cops were doing so he'd have some frivilous lawsuit as a defense. Then when the dog attacked the police officer he got shot! Poor dog...bad owner!!!!

Initiate

PostTue Jul 02, 2013 5:21 pm » by SolStone

lolepere wrote:Looks like the guy got caught doing something wrong. Thought he was going to film what the cops were doing so he'd have some frivilous lawsuit as a defense. Then when the dog attacked the police officer he got shot! Poor dog...bad owner!!!!

I pull out my cell phone and record every time a police officer approaches me for any reason. I know the law, I know my rights, and I let the officer know that he our interaction is being recorded for reasons of accountability.

I then before I answer any question what-so-ever demand the name and badge number of the officer questioning me, so that the officer is aware that he is not anoynomous and any infringement on my rights will be recorded and he will be held responsible.

Are you insinuating that man did not have the right to stand on a street corner and record the police raiding a neighbor's home?

I don't know anything about the case being recorded and I will not defend the man in question until I do. However, if you are implying the man did something wrong in recording the officers, then you sir are the one in need of proper educating concerning the law and the individual rights of American citizens.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 02, 2013 5:52 pm » by Perronick

A whole police force, at least 5 cars and the only solution is shooting the damn dog. C'mon! Be a fucking man! Use your hands, since you don't have a sack, and your big fat ass to sit on the dog. Ffs!

Initiate

PostTue Jul 02, 2013 6:20 pm » by Vertigo

ok i have to admit that i dont understand the "american culture" as you do cause i was born raised here where i live... and you seem to have severe problems with security/police forces over there... i am interested how this discussion develops, i may learn something...

Super Moderator

PostTue Jul 02, 2013 6:25 pm » by Troll2rocks

I can't watch stuff like this, but if it happens as described in the title, well then I hope the guy shot back.

:vomit:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Next