Police Brutality Turkish Police breaking a kurdish boy's a

Writer

PostWed Jun 23, 2010 7:00 pm » by Mohamedkhattab

A little peek of the daily life of Kurds in Turkey. Kurd womens got beaten by Turkish police. A Kurd boy is arrested for protesting against Turkey decision to ban Kurdish new year celebrations in many Kurdish cities.

Stop the Turkish occupation of north Cyprus
and take out the illegal Turkish settlers, that came to Cyprus after the occupation in 1974.

:hell:

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 23, 2010 8:37 pm » by Lighthouse

I do hope cops around the world will start to realize who they are really working for; a bunch of criminals,
once they and the military change sides, it's over with the PTB.

PostWed Jun 23, 2010 10:19 pm » by Freewill

Well i dont really like some cops myself since i was arrested for bs and sent to jail for 5 days when i was going to college in Florida.
But hey muhamed what is the purpose of you taking an old ass video now and uploading dtv ? Do you think when you have an arab name , that will hide the identity of a zionist moron who is so mad because Turks insulted his masters in front of the international media. Well my friend here is a good tip for you dont fucking mess with Turks , You might get your asses get kicked so hard that all the arab countries will find the courage to attack israel Stop killing the innocent Stop the hate , stop the lies , stop the torture, stop the invasion of Palestine. TRUST ME THE WORLD IS FED UP WITH YOU PEOPLE AND YOUR IDEOLOGY AND ALL YOUR BULLSHITS.