"Police captain confirms children 'possessed by demons?"

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 30, 2014 7:19 am » by Webcat

Came across this interesting little story and I haven't quite made my mind up about it. :think:

"Police said the house was unoccupied and can't explain the figure at the window."

A US police captain says he believed a story about a woman who claimed her children were possessed by demons.

Latoya Ammons, from Indiana, said her three children walked up walls, levitated and spoke in voices.

Official reports filed in 2012 backed up her claims, with psychologists stating that they saw the nine-year-old child speak in "different deep voices" and walk "up the wall backwards".

"He flipped over and landed on his feet," they added.

Gary Police Captain Charles Austin, who has more than 35 years of experience, said he had been convinced by the story.

According to a local newspaper, the Indianapolis Star, he described himself as a "believer" after visiting the house and interviewing Ms Ammons and her family.

There are several other 'professional' witness's to these strange events including a Priest and several 'medical' personnel.

An odd little story indeed.

Source:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/25943051

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 30, 2014 7:33 am » by RATRODROB

Webby I wonder why they cant explain the so called figure in the window, did the police take the photo and claim the figure weren't there at the time or is it an old family pic I wonder, any how a strange story indeed.

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 30, 2014 7:42 am » by Webcat

RATRODROB wrote:Webby I wonder why they cant explain the so called figure in the window, did the police take the photo and claim the figure weren't there at the time or is it an old family pic I wonder, any how a strange story indeed.

RRR

Yep, I wondered about the picture, it's not really mentioned in the article, so I can only assume it was taken after the family moved out. But the story is not too clear on exact details about it.

An odd little tale indeed! :headscratch:

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 30, 2014 8:00 am » by Webcat

Chaindrive wrote:Sorry Webcat but bluecanary sort of already posted this topic..

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/demon-house-in-gary-indiana-t90833.html

could merge yours with hers I suppose. *shrug*

:flop:

Ooops! That one passed under my radar!

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 30, 2014 9:58 pm » by Kinninigan

Webcat wrote:
Ooops! That one passed under my radar!

:lol:

https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Initiate

PostFri Mar 14, 2014 12:13 am » by Electriccity

didn't really read the story but the pic to me looks kinda like a skeleton like an old Halloween decoration hanging up

Initiate

PostFri Mar 14, 2014 2:13 am » by Rumpleforeskin

Latoya Ammons, from Indiana, said her three children walked up walls, levitated and spoke in voices.

Upload to Disclose.tv

"If you ask me, beer is no different then piss, that stuff will never get you drunk. A Real man takes Rum."

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostMon Mar 17, 2014 1:25 am » by Ishumble

yeah that i scary but nothing new

Matthew 17:14-23

New International Version (NIV)
Jesus Heals a Demon-Possessed Boy

14 When they came to the crowd, a man approached Jesus and knelt before him. 15 “Lord, have mercy on my son,” he said. “He has seizures and is suffering greatly. He often falls into the fire or into the water. 16 I brought him to your disciples, but they could not heal him.”

17 “You unbelieving and perverse generation,” Jesus replied, “how long shall I stay with you? How long shall I put up with you? Bring the boy here to me.” 18 Jesus rebuked the demon, and it came out of the boy, and he was healed at that moment.

19 Then the disciples came to Jesus in private and asked, “Why couldn’t we drive it out?”

20 He replied, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.” [21] [a]

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 24, 2014 1:57 am » by Malogg

Police and medical staff document America's real-life possession: Official reports claim boy, nine, walked backwards up hospital wall and police captain was too scared to enter family's 'haunted' house

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... staff.html
Full video~ Brian Harvey - Invisible