Police Caught Planting Drugs In Small Business

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 27, 2013 3:35 am » by Phoenix rising

Police Caught Planting Drugs In Small Business

Upload to Disclose.tv

We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 27, 2013 4:49 am » by Bleever

Wow. Not cool. I mean they really should flip the conviction and the person planting should get the stiff sentence. Also, the shop owner is due some compensation.

In my opinion.
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 27, 2013 7:28 am » by Mydogma

Bleever wrote:Wow. Not cool. I mean they really should flip the conviction and the person planting should get the stiff sentence. Also, the shop owner is due some compensation.

In my opinion.

:cheers:
the cop is a criminal, worse than any other...trashcan that bend the law to harass innocent people and turn their lives upside down...dam right the cops owe that shop owner compensation and the cop should get life for being a scumbag....abuse of authority end of story...
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 27, 2013 5:19 pm » by Mydogma

This shit eats me, why when it it caught so blatantly does our justice system not immediatly arrest the known criminal? Why does our system support such obvious criminal activity? What kind of system does its best to keep scum(that cop) on the street to inflict further duress on citizens, why does our system not look at scum like this and assume that they have done this to many others...why cuz our justice system is a truley faileed system that supports the corpocracity(if its a word) of the criminal cabal that has long since highjacked true democracy...the entire legal system is so polluted with injustice that it should be scrapped and start all over...throw out the millions of laws that do nothing but confuse the general public to the point the onlyway you can stand for your rights is if you can afford a lawyer to makes sense of the mud they call justice...its sic...sorry for my ramble but right and wrong dont need a bunch of self deluded pigs to help us figure it out...
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com