Police Search Cell Phones During Traffic Stops

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 20, 2011 5:41 pm » by Harbin

Antiwar.com

Writer

PostWed Apr 20, 2011 5:46 pm » by Lonestarman

Master Conspirator

PostWed Apr 20, 2011 5:58 pm » by Boondox681

simple solution...DON'T OWN A CELL PHONE.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Master Conspirator

PostWed Apr 20, 2011 6:04 pm » by Boondox681

http://www.cellebrite.com/forensic-products.html
this is from a PDF on their website.....

UFED Guide: Bypassing User Passcode on Apple iPhone Devices
Overview: Access can be gained to user locked iPhone devices by copying certain .plist files from the user’s PC or
Mac iTunes directory to a USB Flash Drive. This USB drive can then be used in conjunction with your UFED System
as a key, to bypass the user locked iPhone. Please note the .plist files MUST come from the computer which the
specific iPhone is synced with, after the user code was enabled

1. Connect Apple iPhone (2G, or 3G) to UFED and select to extract desired information.
2. If the user iPhone is passcode locked, and passcode is known, enter it in the iPhone and select “retry”
3. If Passcode is unknown, and access to the user’s Mac or PC is available, copy all .plist files in the following directory to the
root directory of a newly formatted USB flash disk:
Windows 98/ME/2000/XP iTunes Users: copy all the .plist files in the following directory to root directory
of USB drive:
Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Apple\Lockdown\(Copy all .plist files to USB Drive)
Windows Vista/7 iTunes Users: copy all the .plist files in the following directory to root directory of USB drive:
Users\<User Name>\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\Lockdown\(Copy all .plist files to USB Drive)
Mac OS X iTunes Users: copy all the .plist files in the following directory to root directory of USB drive:
VolumeName\Users\<User Name>\Library\Lockdown\(Copy all .plist files to USB drive)

they have all the phones listed
dickweeds
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate

PostWed Apr 20, 2011 6:38 pm » by Jeckk

It would never happen. If an officer ever tries to take my cell without a warrant, I'll be upholding my constitutional DUTY to stop him, with force if necessary. Encouragement is one thing, for example: "Sir/Ma'am may I please see your cell phone? Btw you aren't required to cooperate". But if an officer tries to trick people into believing they're obligated to do so, that's fraud, and we the tax payers of our nations aren't paying for that.

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 20, 2011 6:53 pm » by Torofamily

jeckk wrote:It would never happen. If an officer ever tries to take my cell without a warrant, I'll be upholding my constitutional DUTY to stop him, with force if necessary. Encouragement is one thing, for example: "Sir/Ma'am may I please see your cell phone? Btw you aren't required to cooperate". But if an officer tries to trick people into believing they're obligated to do so, that's fraud, and we the tax payers of our nations aren't paying for that.

When someone gets stopped in about 2 to 3 minutes into the stop there will be at least 2 more cops at your call. When you have been targeted and are now basically surrounded by 3 0r 4 orificers its a no win situation. Standing up for your rights at that point are futile.

Overcriminalization (http://www.google.com/search?q=Over+cri ... d61e92b583)

they will make up something, anything to enFORCE their law.

sovereign citizen....what a joke.
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Initiate

PostWed Apr 20, 2011 6:57 pm » by Jeckk

torofamily wrote:
jeckk wrote:It would never happen. If an officer ever tries to take my cell without a warrant, I'll be upholding my constitutional DUTY to stop him, with force if necessary. Encouragement is one thing, for example: "Sir/Ma'am may I please see your cell phone? Btw you aren't required to cooperate". But if an officer tries to trick people into believing they're obligated to do so, that's fraud, and we the tax payers of our nations aren't paying for that.

When someone gets stopped in about 2 to 3 minutes into the stop there will be at least 2 more cops at your call. When you have been targeted and are now basically surrounded by 3 0r 4 orificers its a no win situation. Standing up for your rights at that point are futile.

Overcriminalization (http://www.google.com/search?q=Over+cri ... d61e92b583)

they will make up something, anything to enFORCE their law.

sovereign citizen....what a joke.

I'm ready to die at any moment to protect the freedoms that our people have fought and bled to give us, even if it means dying just to wake a handful of people up. When the police no longer uphold their oaths, it's up to we the people to reclaim stability. It's our obligated duty to do so. Anything less than fighting back is treasonous.

Writer

PostWed Apr 20, 2011 7:01 pm » by Stalkingwolf

boondox681 wrote:simple solution...DON'T OWN A CELL PHONE.

:flop: Easiest solution I've found so far. I never have found a use for cell phones myself.

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 20, 2011 7:27 pm » by Torofamily

jeckk wrote:I'm ready to die at any moment to protect the freedoms that our people have fought and bled to give us, even if it means dying just to wake a handful of people up. When the police no longer uphold their oaths, it's up to we the people to reclaim stability. It's our obligated duty to do so. Anything less than fighting back is treasonous.

I have stood up for my rights and they will knock you on your ass and then while your sitting in jail looking at all the time your trump up charges will get you, as your healing from the bumps and bruises, you have time to realize that sometimes its better to just stay quiet.

Ideology can and often comes at a big price that not only you pay but so do your loved ones.

This is my opinion based on my experience.
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Initiate

PostWed Apr 20, 2011 7:34 pm » by Jeckk

torofamily wrote:
jeckk wrote:I'm ready to die at any moment to protect the freedoms that our people have fought and bled to give us, even if it means dying just to wake a handful of people up. When the police no longer uphold their oaths, it's up to we the people to reclaim stability. It's our obligated duty to do so. Anything less than fighting back is treasonous.

I have stood up for my rights and they will knock you on your ass and then while your sitting in jail looking at all the time your trump up charges will get you, as your healing from the bumps and bruises, you have time to realize that sometimes its better to just stay quiet.

Ideology can and often comes at a big price that not only you pay but so do your loved ones.

This is my opinion based on my experience.

I've been there before and am proud of standing up against all odds. I don't look at my life from my own perspective, but from a perspective of all. I don't live my life worrying about the pain my body feels, the aches and sores of my body, or what my ego temporarily wants. I follow my heart and do what's right ALWAYS. By staying quiet in the face of injustice, you're no better than the police "just doing their jobs" of oppression. If people keep worrying about their individual lives, sooner or later we none of us will have them anymore. Sure my loved ones would be upset if anything happened to me, but they're going to be upset either way if we don't start correcting these problems. We're basically taking a loan out on happiness, so that later on our children and maybe even us suffer for it. That to me is cruel, insanity, and unthinkable. I'd rather suffer for eternity than be one bit responsible for letting things become the way they are.

PreviousNext