Police Search Cell Phones During Traffic Stops

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 20, 2011 7:46 pm » by Torofamily

jeckk :cheers:
I follow my heart and do what's right ALWAYS.

agreed but, with age Ive learned to pick and choose my battles a little more wisely .
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Initiate

PostWed Apr 20, 2011 8:08 pm » by Taintedsample

HARBIN

That was some excellent information.
Thanks!

TS

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 20, 2011 8:15 pm » by Torofamily

boondox681 wrote:http://www.cellebrite.com/forensic-products.html
this is from a PDF on their website.....

UFED Guide: Bypassing User Passcode on Apple iPhone Devices
Overview: Access can be gained to user locked iPhone devices by copying certain .plist files from the user’s PC or
Mac iTunes directory to a USB Flash Drive. This USB drive can then be used in conjunction with your UFED System
as a key, to bypass the user locked iPhone. Please note the .plist files MUST come from the computer which the
specific iPhone is synced with, after the user code was enabled

1. Connect Apple iPhone (2G, or 3G) to UFED and select to extract desired information.
2. If the user iPhone is passcode locked, and passcode is known, enter it in the iPhone and select “retry”
3. If Passcode is unknown, and access to the user’s Mac or PC is available, copy all .plist files in the following directory to the
root directory of a newly formatted USB flash disk:
Windows 98/ME/2000/XP iTunes Users: copy all the .plist files in the following directory to root directory
of USB drive:
Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Apple\Lockdown\(Copy all .plist files to USB Drive)
Windows Vista/7 iTunes Users: copy all the .plist files in the following directory to root directory of USB drive:
Users\<User Name>\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\Lockdown\(Copy all .plist files to USB Drive)
Mac OS X iTunes Users: copy all the .plist files in the following directory to root directory of USB drive:
VolumeName\Users\<User Name>\Library\Lockdown\(Copy all .plist files to USB drive)

they have all the phones listed
dickweeds

Its not really so much the phones as it is the principle

Initiate

PostWed Apr 20, 2011 8:32 pm » by Stratafire

Splice the Cable you use for powering the phone in the car, take apart a cheap stun gun (50,000 volt should do the trick) and repackage the stun-gun into a small box, (can get these at radioshack) and take the lead wire from the stun gun that were connected to the "probes" that would normally be in contact with someone and connect them to the output wires that lead to the phone (make sure that you bridge all of them)

Bridging is the practice of either cutting a wire, or splicing into a wire, and connecting a third or more wire. The wire used to splice into the "target wire", does not need to be powered up, just "available" when needed (in this case).. after having bridged all the wires (with the positive lead from the stun gun of course) you now have a means to completely "fry" the internal circuits of the phone including the SIM card if your AT&T based.. When cop asks to see phone, hit the "kill switch", phone is fried, look at them and say "My phone is not working officer, I intended to replace it, letting him/her verify that the phone does not work..

I would make sure that you have either a master switch that shunts away from the car jack (flip the master switch, then fry it) or just simply pull the car jack from the lighter plugin before the cop get out of the vehicle "before" frying (don't want to damage your vehicle now do we?)

Initiate

PostWed Apr 20, 2011 8:54 pm » by Jeckk

torofamily wrote:jeckk :cheers:

agreed but, with age Ive learned to pick and choose my battles a little more wisely .

For me there is no choice. I refuse to choose injustice, even if it means I'll suffer because I know that in the end, a stand against injustice goes a lot further.

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 20, 2011 9:01 pm » by Torofamily

jeckk wrote:
torofamily wrote:jeckk :cheers:

For me there is no choice. I refuse to choose injustice, even if it means I'll suffer because I know that in the end, a stand against injustice goes a lot further.

Thats why I picked Underdog as my avatar. I have even went so far as to become involved that my actions could have been construed as vigilantism. but OK your right....go get them tiger :sunny:

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 20, 2011 9:33 pm » by Torofamily

http://g4rg4ntu4.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/agent_provocateur.png
What a coincidence; the “protesters” are wearing the same boots as the cops.

Agent provocateurs???

Upload to Disclose.tv

Previous