Police shoot 18-year-old Sammy Yatim dead in Canada

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 01, 2013 7:54 pm » by *WillEase*

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Aug 1, 2013

There have been mass protests in Toronto, Ontario, after Canadian police shot knife-carrying 18-year-old Sammy Yatim nine times in 13 seconds. Video emerged of the incident and sparked debate over how much police force is excessive and the incident is now being investigated by the Special Investigation Unit.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 02, 2013 8:55 am » by Mydogma

holly fuk thats nasty, its like they were all getting their jollies off shooting him, with that many officers pointing guns at him you would think one would just shoot his hand...gggrrrroooossss miscarrage of authority...none of those nut bars should be allowed to carry a gun...
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 02, 2013 9:10 am » by Slith

I've seen this a few times. Oto mentioned it the other day. Just sick. Notice the cop who came in at the end actually tazered him after he had been shot 9 times. Police brutality at it's very worse. Disgusting :top:

Beating the shit out of spammers......one click at a time

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 02, 2013 10:33 am » by RATRODROB

:hell: :hell: :hell: :hell: :hell: :hell: :hell: :hell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Initiate

PostFri Aug 02, 2013 10:37 am » by Flipper

RATRODROB wrote:.

:hell: :hell: :hell: :hell: :hell: :hell: :hell: :hell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

What more can one say than this. Cheers Rat :cheers:

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 02, 2013 2:51 pm » by Kinninigan

Slith wrote:I've seen this a few times. Oto mentioned it the other day. Just sick. Notice the cop who came in at the end actually tazered him after he had been shot 9 times. Police brutality at it's very worse. Disgusting :top:

using a taser on a guy shot 9 times and dying (shows police cant shot the blind side of a barn) is digusting

:hell:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 02, 2013 3:40 pm » by Zer0

Kinninigan wrote:
Slith wrote:I've seen this a few times. Oto mentioned it the other day. Just sick. Notice the cop who came in at the end actually tazered him after he had been shot 9 times. Police brutality at it's very worse. Disgusting :top:

using a taser on a guy shot 9 times and dying (shows police cant shot the blind side of a barn) is digusting

:hell:

Yeah I am pretty shocked to be honest, Toronto has turned very vile in the past few years..we used to say that the prime minister could take the bus and no one will bother him, but now.. people are actually afraid of taking the subway :|
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 02, 2013 6:59 pm » by *WillEase*

Of course, he could have dropped the knife like they said. Then he wouldn't have got shot...excessively.

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 03, 2013 12:20 pm » by Icarus1

i was in 2 minds over this, he is armed and if he does as hes told hes cuffed and drives away in a squad car alive. the question is why the initial shots were fired , was anybody in danger? why not bring a negotiator and try and talk him out, hell even send in a k9 unit, looked like shoot to kill to me all the same
We thought about it for a long time, "Endeavor to persevere." And when we had thought about it long enough, we declared war on the Union.

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 03, 2013 12:28 pm » by Slith

*WillEase* wrote:Of course, he could have dropped the knife like they said. Then he wouldn't have got shot...excessively.

Sure, but he didn't. He was like a deer caught in headlights. He was also not aggressive towards the cops, and their actions were not warranted. Period!

Beating the shit out of spammers......one click at a time

Next