Political and social implications of going multi-dimensional

Master Conspirator

PostTue May 26, 2009 1:16 am » by Cornbread714

Great post. There's much here to think about and discuss (though I don't necessarily agree with all the concepts). I want to sleep on it before I respond in full.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostTue May 26, 2009 1:29 am » by Ph0enix

i look forward to the powers that be getting put back in their proper places. they were meant to be the servants, defenders, and protectors of their societies. instead they have become the lord and ladies. finding out one isn't as important as one thought is humbling. it will be good for us all to know for a fact that we're not only not a alone in the universe, but we're not even all that special. just a baby race that still can't tour its own solar system...

Master Conspirator

PostTue May 26, 2009 1:36 pm » by Cornbread714

I find almost nothing to disagree with here. This view of human evolution is very close to mine.
Quantum physics is helping to establish a new dialectic (ok, other cultures have been saying these things for thousands of years - it's about time Western philosophy caught up).
If we can establish a world-view that can truly "perceive subjectively", then maybe we have a chance at survival
If we can survive another couple of generations, maybe the tide will slowly turn away from narrow-minded concepts such as nationalism, racism, imperialism, etc...

Free your mind and your ass will follow
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)