Politicians and the public

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 07, 2012 1:01 am » by Chaindrive

Now there's one thing that you may have noticed that I don't complain about.. Politicians. Everybody complains about politicians, everybody says they suck... But where do these people think these politicians come from? They don't fall out of the sky, they don't pass through a membrane from another reality, they come from American parents,American families, American homes, American schools, American churches, American businesses and American universities and their elected by American citizens. This is the best we can do folks. This is what we have to offer it's what our system produces, garbage in, garbage out. But if you have selfish, ignorant citizens, you're gonna get selfish ignorant leaders. The term limits aren't going to to do any good you're just going to wind up with a bunch of brand new selfish ignorant Americans. So maybe, maybe, it's not the politicians who suck. Maybe something else sucks around here, like the public. Yeah, the public sucks, there's a nice campaign slogan for somebody... The public sucks, fuck hope.

Because if it's really just the fault of these politicians then where are all the other bright people of conscience? Where are all the bright honest intelligent Americans ready to step in and save the nation and lead the way? We don't have people like that in this country. Everyone's at the mall, scratching their asses, picking their noses, taking their over extended credit cards out of their fanny packs and buying sneakers with lights in them. So I have solved this little political dilemma for myself in a very simple way, on election day I stay home. I don't vote, fuck'em.

Two reasons I don't vote, first of all, it's meaningless. This country was bought, sold and paid for a long time ago. The shit they shuffle around every 4 years doesn't mean a fucking thing. And secondly I don't vote cause I believe if you vote you have no right to complain. People like to twist that around, I know they say "Well, if you don't vote you have no right to complain." But where's the logic in that? If you vote, and you elect dishonest, incompetent people and they get into office and screw everything up then "YOU" are responsible for what they have done, "YOU" caused the problem, "YOU" voted them in, so "YOU" have no right to complain. "I" on the other hand, who did not vote, who, in fact did not even leave the house on election day am no way responsible for what these people have done and have every right to complain as loud as I want for the mess "YOU" created that I had nothing to do with.

So I know a little later on your going to to have another one of those swell elections that you like so much, you'll enjoy yourself, it'll be alot of fun and I'm sure as soon as the election is over your country will improve immediately. As for me, I'll be home on that day doing essentially doing the same thing as you. The only difference is, when I get finish masturbating I'm going to have a little something to show for it folks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Be sure to print this and pasture it everywhere... if it so happens it was taken down, then put it back up.... give it to your friends, neighbors... Hell.... sent to to your local newspaper as a editorial (have to change a few words). It should of been given out to those outside the buildings during the iowa caucus, but theres time now to those in other states for those "voters" to have a reality check trusted at them to read...

btw.... Giving credit... where credit is due... the following was written by my idol the late GREAT ..... Mr George Carlin.