Politicians lick ass........again!

PostWed Aug 05, 2009 6:26 am » by Hesop

Yeah, I know, we really already knew. But it really sticks a thorn in your side to see it up close.
I watched this today. It really is enough to piss you off if you're not already. Americas system of government is so screwed up, we'll never get anything good for the people done.
I just posted the vid here, for you to all get pissed at along with me.
This is Wendell Potters interview from Bill Moyers.

You can read the intro from PBS Bill Moyers page here: http://www.pbs.org/moyers/journal/07102009/profile.html

And read his testimony before congress here: http://www.pbs.org/moyers/journal/07102009/potter_testimony.html

And then in the future you can watch our Congressmen and Senators totally freakin ignore us, and do whats best for the big insurance giants. Lickin' ass and paddin' pockets.

Here's the video of the interview:

Moyers said it best on the televised version: "If you have nothing to offer Washington, you can expect nothing in return".

maleman

PostWed Aug 05, 2009 7:05 am » by maleman

Yep, yep, yep...

Back in the states for three weeks now and the level of "vapid-ity" is pretty high... Unlike them chemtrails which are pretty low. Wife got pneumonia real quick-like (hmmmm.....) and I'm really regretting coming back here. Not gonna stay too long....that's for sure.

Argentina is cowboy country too.
Big place, South America.
Been there and can tell you it real easy to "disappear" there.
Real easy.....

I'm the one with the hat...

PostWed Aug 05, 2009 7:37 am » by Hesop

:flop:
Sounds tempting, That pic looks as if it could have been taken here, where I live.
I got a few million acres out my back door. Great rough country, that I already know very well.
But one can never know for sure what the future will bring. I'm waiting on more arrivals, and will see what the next year brings us. Unlikely to improve, the fog will clear in a couple of months.

Good lookin horses, nice hat :mrgreen:

PostWed Aug 05, 2009 7:54 pm » by Hesop

Expect any health bill to include mandatory insurance policies by all.

Initiate

PostWed Aug 05, 2009 8:00 pm » by Immortalgropher

Don't most health bills include mandatory insurance policies? or are they just sticking it to us harder now? My point being, I would guess for a while mandatory insurance policies were brought up but either ignored or passed off.
A Gropher is a distant relative of the Gopher species...:peep:

Initiate

PostWed Aug 05, 2009 8:02 pm » by Fatrock386

thanks a lot hesop there goes my blood pressure again. :bang; :bang; :bang;
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
Benjamin Franklin,1759

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 05, 2009 8:20 pm » by TheDuck

maleman wrote:Yep, yep, yep...

Back in the states for three weeks now and the level of "vapid-ity" is pretty high... Unlike them chemtrails which are pretty low. Wife got pneumonia real quick-like (hmmmm.....) and I'm really regretting coming back here. Not gonna stay too long....that's for sure.

Argentina is cowboy country too.
Big place, South America.
Been there and can tell you it real easy to "disappear" there.
Real easy.....

I'm the one with the hat...

Sick and your one lucky muva Hesop I have about 2 square foot round here lol :flop:

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 05, 2009 8:21 pm » by Realorfake

@Hesop

This is the inherent problem with live and die by mentality ingraved in our foreheads as early as grade school called Capitalism.

Health Insurance is a "private" market. And what's the point of the private market??? Generate profit. So of course they're not in it to help pay for health costs. They try and make you feel like they are, but all they're really doing is competing for your money. They certainly do not want to take care of you. That would cost them.

This is why the country of Cuba ranks superior to the United States when considering the death rate. Venezuela crushes both Cuba and the US in that category. Hell even China is better than the US.

We think our healthcare here in the US is amazing. If such a technologically advanced 1st world country, why are our death rates higher than Cuba, Venezuela, and China?
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 05, 2009 8:36 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

its not only in the US Hesop...here in france its the same...these bitches have no shame..when i see them i really start believing in repts..
EARRINGS = POSSIBLE HOLOGRAM DEVICE
Pindz

PostWed Aug 05, 2009 8:40 pm » by Hesop

In the video, there is the topic of Michael Moore's "Sicko" movie. Potter showed memo's put out by the insurance companies, through lobbyists, to the congressmen, showing them how to attack the movie and discredit it, going so far as to how to word it, which language to use. If they didn't, their opponent would be backed in their next election.
It then shows, our suckass politicians, obeying the rules laid out by the companies, on the floor, on C-Span. Fucking puppets licking ass to keep their gravey jobs.

Yes, capitalism is to be profitable. NOT in control of lawmakers.

It's only 37 min. Watch it!

Next