POLL Big Bang Theory Simple Yes or No

Do you believe in the Big Bang Theory?

Big Bang yes
15%
Big Bang No
85%

Total votes : 13
Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSat Aug 02, 2014 6:00 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

Do you believe in the Big Bang Theory? Based on current Theory as of 7/2014
Last edited by Hurtswhenipee on Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostSat Aug 02, 2014 6:11 pm » by Domeika

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSat Aug 02, 2014 6:16 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

Domeika wrote:Thunderbolts Project
https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/

Interesting link Domeika. Can you shed some light on what it's about so people can decide if they want to invest time in the site? Any videos that outline the premise?

:cheers:

Initiate

PostSat Aug 02, 2014 6:17 pm » by Rumpleforeskin

So this would be the information as it stands now?
To be believed in with the assumptions of faith, disregarding any new discoveries that could come to light, Not really disproving, but refining a Theory based in precepts say for the next 2000 years?

Or the opposite of that?
"If you ask me, beer is no different then piss, that stuff will never get you drunk. A Real man takes Rum."

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 02, 2014 6:20 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

Rumpleforeskin wrote:So this would be the information as it stands now?
To be believed in with the assumptions of faith, disregarding any new discoveries that could come to light, Not really disproving, but refining a Theory based in precepts say for the next 2000 years?

Or the opposite of that?

Based on the current Theory not future. If proof came to light later it would no longer be Theory IMO

Initiate

PostSat Aug 02, 2014 6:37 pm » by Rumpleforeskin

Proof is largely subjective, and varies depending on the point of observation. Gravity for example, many consider it a 'Law' not a theory, While discoveries over the years, and in addition, the point of observation by those establishing this Law/theory, introduce a dubiousness into the acceptance of it as a Law.
There are proofs of it being at work, and observations/proofs of it being questionable.

Someone at a specific point and time, saying "this is it."
Is likely playing without a full deck to begin with. IMO, the idea of theory is to present the best supported data, but be open and willing to incorporate new findings that could invalidate previous understanding or observations. While still acknowledging the path that got you to that point.

So in a simple Yes or No .... YoNes
"If you ask me, beer is no different then piss, that stuff will never get you drunk. A Real man takes Rum."

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 02, 2014 6:51 pm » by Harbin

Papers written 100 years ago by a plagarist clown can't possibly be the last word in physics.

Really ?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostSat Aug 02, 2014 7:22 pm » by Domeika

Hurtswhenipee wrote:
Domeika wrote:Thunderbolts Project
https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/

Interesting link Domeika. Can you shed some light on what it's about so people can decide if they want to invest time in the site? Any videos that outline the premise?

:cheers:

It is Electric Universe Theory. Here is their YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHqXK_Hz79tjqRosK4tWYA

I would suggest taking some time and watching their videos and reading up on it.

To me, it's not just another counter-viewpoint to established science. It connects the dots the mainstream science has missed and in my opinion is the way to the stars.

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 02, 2014 8:44 pm » by Evildweeb

Er........ N O

Y E L L O W S T O N E

The Book of Man
http://vimeo.com/album/2701770

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 02, 2014 8:47 pm » by The57ironman

...i believe it's beyond mankind's ability to comprehend... :peep:

................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Next